Can you upgrade Dante to Level 40

Scott Cummins
Scott Cummins
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2
edited 13 May 2018, 10:16PM
I have a level 30 Dante and when I select it it says "requirements not meet." Can you upgrade Dante to level 40, if so how? and the same for Jericho
  • ENDLESSKISS
    ENDLESSKISS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 22
    lvl 40  XP units are  " expert"..  no other way.  

EKS
  • Joseph Fuentes
    Joseph Fuentes
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 8
    I have a level 30 Dante and when I select it it says "requirements not meet." Can you upgrade Dante to level 40, if so how? and the same for Jericho
    Simple answer is that you can not upgrade lvl 30 dante to lvl 40. lvl 40 means expert level. Those Special Forces Heroes were either obtainned on two different set. One set is regular, which means you have to upgrade let's say Dante from lvl 1 to lvl 30. The second set is that you could get lvl 40 Dante just out of the bat. 
  • ENDLESSKISS
    ENDLESSKISS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 22
    Note: you can't have  both made:: if you own expert u gota trash the  normal one.
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,328
    shes right, when you've acquired the Hero version (40), you must scrap the regular or advanced one.. then you can rebuild the hero
  • Scott Cummins
    Scott Cummins
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2
    Got it, Thanks for all your answers. 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    At this time, it's impossible to promote advanced Special Forces units to Expert which means that you will have to unlock separate build limit for the expert promotion of the unit.

You will have to wait for Expert Dante to be available and then, you can scrap Advanced Dante and rebuild him to Expert.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.