Part of Warpath or cheat?

Harley D
Harley D
Greenhorn
Joined May 2018 Posts: 3

Okay so I sent in a ticket about this but didn't get a response, ticket was just marked "solved" but my question not answered. I'm level 18, yesterday I was attacked by a level 44. So my question is: is there a cap to the amount of levels you can attack down during the event or can you attack whoever you want regardless of their level?

• loadman
    loadman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 155
    ANYONE CAN ATTACK REGARDLESS OF LEVEL LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS CAN NOW BUY MORE POWERFUL WEAPONS AND CAN ATTACK HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS IN THE PAST YOU HAD TO EARN THE MORE POWERFUL TECK AND THERE WAS A CAP ON LEVELS

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,310
    You can attack anyone from level 3 and up.  This is the only stipulation for this event. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,184
    In general, you can attack any player bases you wish as long as you and the opponent are at level 3 or above. On the other hand, these rules do not apply when a player attacks a platoon or deposit.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.