Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 9
please help thankyou
HardPlayer ewryhere.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,058
    hmm, if you have not been able to get into game for 2 months (aka 99%)  .... then how did you get 1627 infamy? ...... just asking
  • KTNOOBHUNTER
    KTNOOBHUNTER
    Greenhorn
    hmm, if you have not been able to get into game for 2 months (aka 99%)  .... then how did you get 1627 infamy? ...... just asking
    My gaming (NOOBHUNTER) account can only be played on Facebook .when I want to play on kixeye.com! 99% of the game is stuck and in no way does not enter the game ...

okey funy boy ?
    HardPlayer ewryhere.
  • HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 581

@KTNOOBHUNTER said:
    it will fitz said:

My gaming (NOOBHUNTER) account can only be played on Facebook .when I want to play on kixeye.com! 99% of the game is stuck and in no way does not enter the game ...

okey funy boy ?

He,s not being funny, you just wasnt specific

• KTNOOBHUNTER
    KTNOOBHUNTER
    Greenhorn
    guys plz can we just adapt to the problem ? am I the only one having this problem ?
    HardPlayer ewryhere.
  • HEISENBERG_NL1
    HEISENBERG_NL1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 581

@KTNOOBHUNTER said:
    guys plz can we just adapt to the problem ? am I the only one having this problem ?

I dont have it luckely, my account is just on Kixeye. Maybe try a change of browser.

• KTNOOBHUNTER
    KTNOOBHUNTER
    Greenhorn

@KTNOOBHUNTER said:

I dont have it luckely, my account is just on Kixeye. Maybe try a change of browser.

I tried all of them.

HardPlayer ewryhere.
  • KTNOOBHUNTER
    KTNOOBHUNTER
    Greenhorn
    up lool
    HardPlayer ewryhere.