Altarian Base Buff

Darren Barnes
Darren Barnes
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 237
Now taking 14 minutes to do one of these bases and taking a lot more damage. Think i'll have to give them a miss. As usual then. Aye Aye Capin'
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,092
    14 minutes for which level? I killed one 110, the time was nearly up.
    I have to admit, we start way too far from the actual base, need the old position.
    With the new destroyers it should be faster.
  • Darren Barnes
    Darren Barnes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 237

was doing 100's, the 110s are much the same as last time but the 100's have extra modules.

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,189

I was doing the 110s in the main event consistantly for around 4-4.5hr repair, completing in one shot in like 8-9 min. Im hoping the buffs, that i assume have been applied to make up for people having mk5 inquisitors already, mean i can still do them at the prior efficiency later tonight

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 May 2018, 1:11AM
    Coelus said:

I was doing the 110s in the main event consistantly for around 4-4.5hr repair, completing in one shot in like 8-9 min. Im hoping the buffs, that i assume have been applied to make up for people having mk5 inquisitors already, mean i can still do them at the prior efficiency later tonight

Nope, figures.
    It takes 1-2 min to fly in anywhere. The plasma cannons have longer range. There are four new combat mods just in front of the Citadel, and four new plasma turrets behind it. 

I did 20% damage to one before i decided i was annoyed they changed so much so fast again and just turned around. 20% damage to a lvl110, worth 1million points, got me 30k and 2hr rep. 

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 May 2018, 4:44AM
    The lack of squadrons there allows using 4 destroyers, and you need those to get in time. I managed to kill an lv100 base barely within the time limit, but i had to rush and suffer longer repair than lv110. That was a test, though, and since i need 4 more hit for an mk2 upgrade, i will do it carefully, in 2 hits for lower repair. There is nothing new in the store for intel anyway.

upd.: okay, i made it in 2 attempts, took 15 minutes with careful approach, total 1:40 repair. Need plasma resistors...
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,525
    edited 12 May 2018, 6:41AM
    These Outposts are actually the original ones we got on the Preview Server; those that appeared during Blindside were considerably easier (perhaps because they were intended to introduce us to the new targets?).

The level 100 outpost is the most difficult (rather than the level 110, probably an oversight), but still doable in 1 attack using only AXIS tech.

• sebastian.kubanczyk
    sebastian.kubanczyk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 50

@Cyrus Leung said:
    These Outposts are actually the original ones we got on the Preview Server; those that appeared during Blindside were considerably easier (perhaps because they were intended to introduce us to the new targets?).

The level 100 outpost is the most difficult (rather than the level 110, probably an oversight), but still doable in 1 attack using only AXIS tech.

nice... very nice...
    now please try do that on a mobile version

is it still a mobile game?

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader

nice... very nice...

It is a game that can be played on mobile. No, it's not a mobile game.
  • Yippee Ki Yay
    Yippee Ki Yay
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 212
    Sequestor said:

nice... very nice...

It is a game that can be played on mobile. No, it's not a mobile game.
    Kix say it's a mobile game..
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Kix say it's a mobile game..
    It is their way of marketing, i think mobile platforms earn them more gold than pc now. Even though this game was born on pc using flash. It also explains why player bases now look much worse than when it was on flash (i still have a few screenshots from 2013 to compare).
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader

Had fun? Enjoyed outposts? Almost figured out a routine? Great! here's a bunch more combat mods and they have boosted range and probably damage too, enjoy!

I hate kixeye..

@sequestor do u get full points for killin the base in multiple hits? Like i said i got 30k/1M for 20% damage to a 110

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    I think, you get half of what % of base hp you had destroyed. I don't really go for points, there are only shields to buy and 3 days are enough to make intel of all of them (including exophase). The main bait for me is the loot, which remains because bases do not regenerate and it's good. Old highest level ancient alien outposts regenerated and i hated that.

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 May 2018, 1:55PM

I remember the regen, that and the fact im permanently behind on builds meant i just never got to do any of those outposts.

I just hate this game sometimes.
    In typical kixeye fashion, im now barely finishing lvl90s with far worse returns than i was less than a week ago.

Blindside Lvl 110: 4-4.5hr repair, complete in 8-9 min, 1,000,000 intel (worth the time/effort)
    Mobilization Lvl 110: N/A, see above, i cant do them now
    Mobilization Lvl 100: Kix is so random these seem even more difficult than 110s
    Mobilization Lvl 90: 6-6.5hr repair, complete in 9.5min, 250,000 intel (not worth the time/effort)

• Kristo58
    Kristo58
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 111
    jep the new bases S U C K and not worth my time...
    ID 6520574    Sagittarius
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,525
    Sequestor said:
    I think, you get half of what % of base hp you had destroyed. I don't really go for points, there are only shields to buy and 3 days are enough to make intel of all of them (including exophase). The main bait for me is the loot, which remains because bases do not regenerate and it's good. Old highest level ancient alien outposts regenerated and i hated that.

You get Max. Pts * (% damage) ^ 2. If f you deal exactly 50% damage each hit, then the total point gain will be halved comparing to destroying the target in one attack.
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 414

Yup....outpost buffed me to sit out this one!