Morale Feedback

• justinkase35798
    justinkase35798
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3
    Thank you! it is a big help even though there are ways around it kix has start to do something about it. When a sector gets invaded by big teams its hard to defend with so much 69, this will cut that down to a point where players will have to put in alot more effort into 69ing.. every 14 minutes we can use that little window to ambush a player trying to lock the base down. GJ kix
  • ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 266
    I will stop playing, I see that every day this game is tilting in favor of kixeye, they have made changes that do not benefit them, well I wish you all luck. end warcoamnders
    i do not blaim you, i to am going to quit coining. there is no reason to play and support a game when kixeyes is exploiting the game to their way for  so called free game to pay to play. i use to be on game for 6 to 10 hours a day, but now it is just a waist of time seeing that kixeyes is on the borderline of the fair gaming law and i am only on line if they are lucky 3 hours a day now. saving my money up to go back to PlayStation/ Xbox  and attendo 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 2,679
    my biggest concern for this system is when i run into a stealth detonator with moral, could lead to a long trip because of how small/fast they are, 

it does seem to stop the defensive auto-clicks from what ive seen (though i have gotten pretty speedy with toon sniping over the years) so rings of fire are probably going to take a small but noticeable dip so long as depos and pve bases are spaced far enough, cant tell if ts affected offensive auto clicks yet though.

the 69 itself might need more of a whole system rework due to the nature of it being extremely hard to root out without making standard pvp more difficult as for every possible solution for it there is a way to bring it up again.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • sectorr9
    sectorr9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1
    I do not agree with the new changes that have been implemented in the game, this is not for the benefit of anyone, it is more complicated to play that way, besides the fire ring is part of the strategy of the game, please correct the new changes. Thank you
  • maricca
    maricca
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 2
    NOW IS BOOOOORED TO PLAY THIS ''game'' I WILL NOT COIN ANYMORE... bcoz ALL THE FUN OF THE GAME has been thrown trashed WITH THOSE CRYBABIES.
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 364
    So much salt in one thread...
    RIP Ring Of Fire
    Long Live Morale

~the Cobra of Freedom

"Madness is a language we all know from birth, all speak, yet fear speaking, and truly never understand"

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 102
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

Morale just went live in War Commander! We would like to hear what you have to say. Has this change helped with the "69ing" or Ring of Fire issue in your opinion?
    The new feature doesn't seem to stop the "69ing".I appreciate you guys are trying to fix this 69 exploit,but why not just make a feature that just stops you to cover your base entirely.Like making 1 tile an illeagel location for platoons(if the user is trying to cover his base with platoons).Sincerely thanks.
  • nUgZ0
    nUgZ0
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1
    if  a player attacks another play.. the attacking players base cant be hit till attack has ended...that would stop 69'ing...just a thought
  • Whiskey-Tango3
    Whiskey-Tango3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 614
    Anyone else see this game heading down the drain? Myself i quit coining a couple a months ago after all the whiners and participation trophy  wannabes kept getting their way. why bother playing the game anymore? its no longer a war game its an adventure game like the legend of zelda or some chit like that. events all the time new missions even most of the events suck now with only one prize worth getting. Now they claim this 69 stuff which just shows none of the Devs actually Play this game its just a paycheck to them i guess Ring of fire is not a 69, having an ally or a mini hit your base is. Now today is warpath. im a level 49 and we know how fair it is for us upper levels that have been loyal to the game for years without seeing much return from Kix for our efforts. So my base will be open for all to hit and empty too. might as well let everyone get their participation trophy
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 760

It uselees all make 69

• JNewbie
    JNewbie
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,222
    This has done nothing player will use ring of fire they are still doing ring of fire they use altenate account witha different tag and morale for toon still give player 2 chance to hold before having to reset, I have reported many for using ring of fire on forum , on discord and to support all player still active no changes has been made, we need game fixed player with 30 plus turret 2 defense lab, this base been reported for over year and still in game does not show low power either even with power plant changes, How can Kixeye continue to add and make more junk for game and not fix game. INVASION is broken by design it is not lag please dont give me a line it is lag cause it is not, I also tried after 12 am last night and normally I have great game play after 12 am last night still sucked, the cache cleared internet reset monitoring my computer it was more than ready for attack from game but still lag . FIX the GAME stop adding more junk and more junk we dont need INVASION is good for Blood thorium but now overlaps into WARPATH another worthless event from a stupid thinker thought up in game.
  • cristi.cangea
    cristi.cangea
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 10
    RING OF FIRE IS DEATH!!!! IS THE BEST NEWS FROM LAST 2 YEARS!!!!!!

• cristi.cangea
    cristi.cangea
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 10
    edited 11 May 2018, 4:22PM
    AFTER KIXEYE BAN INSTANT REPAIR HACK , MANY "GOOD" PLAYERS LEAVE THE GAME!!!!!!! NOW I ONLY SEE HERE CRYING GIRLS !!!! YOU GIVE BUBBLE YOU TAKE A BUBBLE , THIS IS A WAR GAME NO FARM VILLE !!!!!!!!!!!! LOW MORAL IS THE BEST THING HAPPENT SINCE KIXEYE BANN INSTANT REPAIR !!!!!!!!!
  • kixeyeuser_446040143_22300_2778243
    kixeyeuser_446040143_22300_2778243
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 2
    With all due respect, I want to say that I do not like the new change that has been made in the game, please remove that change, the ring of fire has been oparte of the strategy of the game, and those missions have not helped in anything, Please return to the game what it was before. thank you very much.
  • Jakuho_Raikoben
    Jakuho_Raikoben
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 152

@W_C_P Azrail said:
    Thanks for taking concern about this hugely misused PvP system. But in my eye's , to prevent such thing what changes was brought into was a bit too much and not quit the result will be taken . It's very complected way to deal with this matter .
    So here what i think :-
    To make the ring outside base should have been deal with inactive unit for 30 s will be retreated back base unless the player in this battle or if you enter a platoon battle than you must either finish it  or end it and there no way to leave battle and engage in another or more battles . 
    2:- for PVP ,,,base attack to prevent 69'ing 
    my opinion most productive and funny thing's would have been reduce the bubble time from 36 hours to 24 hours for 3 star 
    12 hours for 2 star and 6 hours for 1 star. And if you flat a base you can't attack this base for another 12 hours . By this way The player would be forced to take 3 star bubble (if at all they took selfie and that will not help them keep their infamy as by 3 star they will lose lot's of infamy and they will not take 2 star as it is only last for 12 hours  ). As well as player would be able to attack same base only once for a certain period of time means , if you attack  a base then you not allowed to attack same base for next 3/6/12 hours . by this way  Also a high level player can't spamming base flat  a lower level more than once for 12 hours.  This kinda like WarPath but with extended time of course . 

Oh great.... I doubt system ever not allowed toons to deploy over each other..... And out. It's been a long time but not sure I agree there.

You know anytime players like you talk about killing what has always been, it's another stab for kixeye to take away our norms. All this ring about and 69n crap could have just been fixed with a non cosmetic feature that forced suspect toons home.
    I find it's kind of pathetic for players to be 69n. I used to do it till I got bored of it cuz bases can be upgraded. And yet, it's pathetic if high or low lvs are doing it cuz they too scared to take a hit from enemy but yet they hit their own ally.
    I mean if you got rid of infamy and rid of protection from res being stolen maybe they could deflat chicken wusses who wanna 69

• Jakuho_Raikoben
    Jakuho_Raikoben
    Minor Nuisance

I personally hate the cosmetic bs that game doesn't need. Don't like the cosmetic for blitz missions either which makes most bases look the same and hard amongst the eye to filter out what's what. If I hady way, id undo the cosmetic crap and for the 69 problem not sure what's I do but I would bring back attackable dropships and get rid of the morale cosmetic crap. It annoys me.

• Jakuho_Raikoben
    Jakuho_Raikoben
    Minor Nuisance

Can't get rid of infamy but would be a nice .over if we still had a way to earn medals without the meaningless crap system of infamy. Could just get rid of bubbles altogether and make it a free for all. Lol wonder if noobs would like that.

• Jakuho_Raikoben
    Jakuho_Raikoben
    Minor Nuisance

To fix ring around either cut the timer into half or make a feature to measure activity of fight. Though, I think any measure to this is another annoying feature to "punish" unsuccessful attacks caused by DC or having to reload the game. Hmmmm why not just get rid of bubbles all together? Why not detroy game further? To me theres not really much a choice eXcept maybe a revenge option and dropships or something to help deliver end of 69n not sure about how to combat ring of fire " toon and base lock up... Sad we have to talk about it

• Daniel Apostol
    Daniel Apostol
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 4
    i do not know where to post this issue..so i will post it here...i attacked a base with 12 phlanks pvp platoon.. the toon died.....all...after that i can not find this toon in the pvp slot...but i found 12 phalanks dead in the storage that can be repaired as a  standard platoon.....in my opinion ..it s not right..i decided to fight with a pvp platoon that is repaired as a standard platoon if it is totaly distroyed.....may be i am not informed...but if i decided to be a pvp toon it has to be repaired as a pvp....it is something wrong here?                                                                                                                                                
  • kixeyeuser_268868907_6105_361845
    kixeyeuser_268868907_6105_361845
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 5
    ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN NOW IS THAT THEY WILL GET ANOTHER PLAYER TO HOLD AND BUBBLE THEM WHILE THEY ARE OUT ATTACKING. MORE THOUGHT NEEDS TO PUT INTO THIS, IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK.
    PLAYERS CRY ABOUT THIS HAPPENING BUT THEN PLAYERS IN THERE OWN CLAN USE THIS. 
    THE RING OF FIRE HAS BEEN USED FOR YEARS, WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN USED IN THE GAME SINCE THE BEGINNING. 
    ring of fire is used by autoclicking cheats so its a start it has already stopped them running round getting a dozen hits in before they jump but the hold and bubble (69er) as you say will continue and hasnt been addressed
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 200
    Agree 100% with this but just one thing i think its not right. This advice logo should be private (only you can see your advices, not the other players). just a opinion.
  • Warriors1234
    Warriors1234
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 17
    Dumb, fix the connection and lag issues. Oh wait that means actually spending money to upgrade the servers and we know that's not happening. 
  • Blackops888
    Blackops888
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 3
    All that has happened with this morale thing in you have ruined pvp toon fighting. The one thing I was really good at and many others. People are now quitting because of this change. when we only have a cpl of toons left to attack with and they ghost hm because of Morale. Then all our efforts were in vein. 69 is still happening. 69 is when one player gives another player a 1 star while they are attacking us and does now allow anyone to hit them back.  And they can do this over and over. You didn't stop it. You didn't even thwart it in any fashion. Only way to stop 69 by the same player over and over is to put WarPath type restrictions on attacking the same base over and over. Make it every 12 h or 24h or something or longer.  
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,852
    Agree 100% with this but just one thing i think its not right. This advice logo should be private (only you can see your advices, not the other players). just a opinion.
    This icon will actually help the player to predict the consequences of a PvP battle so you can prepare which platoon that is worth attacking after a PvP battle has taken place.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • MelMac
    MelMac
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 59
    This must be a good thing with all the complaining. Player have to remember this is a free game and it is up to themselves if they wish to coin. 
  • ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 266
    this ring of fire (without the hack) kixeye took away from all of us good fair players because of a few cheaters using a macro hack. kixeyes is "exploiting" this to "their" advantage for all to "coin". it is like kixeyes said we can build a castle and we can not build a moat around it to defend.
    this ring of fire from day one was being used sense the map was created by kixeyes. so tis is the reason why kixeyes i will not support your game nor coin any more.. you lost a paying customer. 
  • TamnaLai
    TamnaLai
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 4
    Thanks for taking concern about this hugely misused PvP system. But in my eye's , to prevent such thing what changes was brought into was a bit too much and not quit the result will be taken . It's very complected way to deal with this matter .
    So here what i think :-
    To make the ring outside base should have been deal with inactive unit for 30 s will be retreated back base unless the player in this battle or if you enter a platoon battle than you must either finish it  or end it and there no way to leave battle and engage in another or more battles . 
    2:- for PVP ,,,base attack to prevent 69'ing 
    my opinion most productive and funny thing's would have been reduce the bubble time from 36 hours to 24 hours for 3 star 
    12 hours for 2 star and 6 hours for 1 star. And if you flat a base you can't attack this base for another 12 hours . By this way The player would be forced to take 3 star bubble (if at all they took selfie and that will not help them keep their infamy as by 3 star they will lose lot's of infamy and they will not take 2 star as it is only last for 12 hours  ). As well as player would be able to attack same base only once for a certain period of time means , if you attack  a base then you not allowed to attack same base for next 3/6/12 hours . by this way  Also a high level player can't spamming base flat  a lower level more than once for 12 hours.  This kinda like WarPath but with extended time of course . 
    I agreed to this ring of fire suggestion, appreciated. And why it can't be restriction to attack the same alliance?(No one is enemy in same alliance LOL) so that 69ing is solved. If it is attack by other alliance then keep the damage protection for 1 star and 2 star is 6 hours, if it is totally destroyed then 36 hrs. with the same infamy calculation, that's it. If it is destroyed by friend or enemy doesn't matter. So no one will do 69ing. 
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 565
    Thank you! it is a big help even though there are ways around it kix has start to do something about it. When a sector gets invaded by big teams its hard to defend with so much 69, this will cut that down to a point where players will have to put in alot more effort into 69ing.. every 14 minutes we can use that little window to ambush a player trying to lock the base down. GJ kix
    its not 69 its ring of fire
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 251
    CM_Burny to ans your question " Has this change helped with the "69ing" or Ring of Fire "
    i sincerely  hope that after reading previous posts you have realised that 69'ing  & Ring of Fire are two completely different issues and you have really chosen to "fix" the wrong one. 
    Ring of Fire or holding each others toons outside a base is a tactic that if you have a good clan and good sector support can be easily broken.
    But 69'ing where a player gets a friend or an alt to bubble his base whilst he is out hitting another is the problem that really pisses people off.
    Getting a bubble is part and parcel of the game but when its impossible to get a chance to hit back that isnt...
    Good that you are looking at these issues but shows you are getting poor info when you clearly do not understand the difference between the two strategies. 
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,852
    CM_Burny to ans your question " Has this change helped with the "69ing" or Ring of Fire "
    i sincerely  hope that after reading previous posts you have realised that 69'ing  & Ring of Fire are two completely different issues and you have really chosen to "fix" the wrong one. 
    Ring of Fire or holding each others toons outside a base is a tactic that if you have a good clan and good sector support can be easily broken.
    But 69'ing where a player gets a friend or an alt to bubble his base whilst he is out hitting another is the problem that really pisses people off.
    Getting a bubble is part and parcel of the game but when its impossible to get a chance to hit back that isnt...
    Good that you are looking at these issues but shows you are getting poor info when you clearly do not understand the difference between the two strategies. 
    Knowing the definition of some of the community made terms in WC aren't always a piece of cake. The 9/19 update in WC addressed the issue of the tactic called the "Ring of Fire" which have received a lot of negative attention on the forums.

When it comes to tactics like the "Ring of Fire", one of the most common reason why these tactics will be removed is that they are either very exploitative and used by many. You could also define a friendly bubble as a tactic with exactly the same arguments that you used for defining the ring of fire as a tactic.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.