Morale Feedback

• maluba
    maluba
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 5
    not sure if can help cause its not that they  just put platoons outside the base for 69 but they also attack the player when too many opponent come close and give him 6m to attack anyone and no chance to hit him back.I think a good solution should be the time of bbl protection.must have to be with the unit that someone has inside and how much off them are killed.if some lose full base defence should get 1 day protection and an empty base 30minutes or 1 hour at most and if some hit empty base then for 2 days cant hit it again and you should fix the relocate time to 1 week so this game has the fun back,a lot of players come hit and run again get bbl from friends and thats it 
  • Spankz-Yaz
    Spankz-Yaz
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 8
    ive read some bs in my time but this tops it, ring of fire is not 69, all you have done now is INCREASED the use of 69, the very thing players were moaning about, instead of listening to forum babies how about asking real fighters about pvp, what they want, instead of asking farmers on  a forum who dont do pvp, hilarious at best, extremely poor game management at best
  • Earthcrusher
    Earthcrusher
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 20

I feel this morale idea could of been implemented better. I think once your toon goes into a low morale state they should become slower. So, say after they attack a toon for a 2nd time, there will be a 2 or 3 second delay before they can re-engage in the battle. That is plenty long enough for the opposing side to break the ring but still leaves it as useful defending strategy.

• ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 271
    edited 10 May 2018, 7:51AM
    FBHO said:
    JESUSXX said:
    with this change, it does not help anyone is a game of war, and sincerely ring with units is part of the strategy, I really do not like this new change that kixeye has done in the game, that will take more score to warcomander, Many players will stop playing, as each day that passes this game is losing its attraction point for little profit changes. kixeye please remove this change, leave the game as it was before. also do not like those missions that were not implemented with maintenance, please remove it.
    We hear this every time a cheat or exploit is closed...
    PLAYERS ONLINE do i say more. or wait and see how far the total go's down before kixeyes wakes up.. if they ever do..

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,699
    JetLeeHKS said:
    This MORALE thing has ruined toon fighting, the one thing I enjoyed most. Ring of Fire was not the problem. I beat 99% of all rings. It gives opportunity to attack someone. 69 is the problem. Remove this Morale system so we can enjoy the part of the game that many enjoy. Install permanent WarPath restrictions like no hitting base again for 1.5days. This will stop the 69 abuse better. Morale system only encourages more 69 abuse. 
    Don't forget that when you fight platoons, you aren't really intentionally losing the battles if you want to fight platoons.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    FBHO said:
    JESUSXX said:
    with this change, it does not help anyone is a game of war, and sincerely ring with units is part of the strategy, I really do not like this new change that kixeye has done in the game, that will take more score to warcomander, Many players will stop playing, as each day that passes this game is losing its attraction point for little profit changes. kixeye please remove this change, leave the game as it was before. also do not like those missions that were not implemented with maintenance, please remove it.
    PLAYERS ONLINE do i say more. or wait and see how far the total go's down before kixeyes wakes up.. if they ever do..

This number doesn't reflect the exact player count for WC. It do only reflect the amount of users logged into kixeye.com at a given time.

Here is what the WC leaderboards say about participation count for different events at this time.
    • Players with at least 1 infamy
      • 38,320 players
    • Alliances with at least 1 infamy
      • 18,551 alliances
    • Players with at least 1 event xp in the April event
      • 54,538 players
    It's also pretty early in the current PvP season which means that everyone hasn't started collecting infamy yet.
  • HHL-TANK
    HHL-TANK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 68
    The Ring of fire has never been an issue IMO, if your in a good sector working together then you can always fight your way past it to get to the base, the problem is that when you get to the base its in a bubble because he is usually been out  hiiting whilst a friend is bubbling him. Thats  what a 69 is and thats where kixeye should be looking to find a solution.
  • Wilfredo644
    Wilfredo644
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 71
    I stand with my position:

69 is fine. It is a legitimate tactic brought about by the current state of the game and Kixeye's push for more PVP. You are basically penalizing players who have better teamwork and coordination. What ToS was violated here?
    Even ring of fire is OK as long as it is done legitimately.

Ring of fire with clickbots are not. This is the issue that should be primarily addressed.
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,243

69 is fine. It is a legitimate tactic brought about by the current state of the game and Kixeye's push for more PVP. You are basically penalizing players who have better teamwork and coordination. What ToS was violated here?

Ring of fire with clickbots are not. This is the issue that should be primarily addressed.
    69 takes the fun out of the game where at least you can stop someone from ring locking 
  • Grinder73
    Grinder73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 559
    Axel L said:
    FBHO said:
    JESUSXX said:

This number doesn't reflect the exact player count for WC. It do only reflect the amount of users logged into kixeye.com at a given time.

Here is what the WC leaderboards say about participation count for different events at this time.
      • 38,320 players
      • 18,551 alliances
      • 54,538 players
    It's also pretty early in the current PvP season which means that everyone hasn't started collecting infamy yet.
    While it may not reflect the total users it gives a good synopsis of the state of the game.  There was once over 200,000 players on line back in the good ol' days.  This number shows that less and less are playing the game, at least through Kixeye. 
    When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
  • SNEAKY_FOOKER
    SNEAKY_FOOKER
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 274

I like the idea its helpin a lot against ring of fire and autoclickers

image
  • Wilfredo644
    Wilfredo644
    Potential Threat

69 takes the fun out of the game where at least you can stop someone from ring locking 
    It doesn't mean I am happy with the 69. Actually I don't like the 69. But it is a legitimate tactic which should be left alone until Kixeye comes up with totally new PVP rules and schemes. War is not fair. This is a war game after all.

I like the morale thing it addresses the issue of locking attacking players out through click bots.
  • Wilfredo644
    Wilfredo644
    Potential Threat
    Grinder73 said:
    Axel L said:
    FBHO said:
    JESUSXX said:

• 38,320 players
      • 18,551 alliances
      • 54,538 players
    While it may not reflect the total users it gives a good synopsis of the state of the game.  There was once over 200,000 players on line back in the good ol' days.  This number shows that less and less are playing the game, at least through Kixeye. 

200,000 players when cheats were rampant. That number went down drastically when Kixeye addressed (somehow) blatant game cheating/hacking.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    edited 10 May 2018, 12:05PM
    Grinder73 said:
    Axel L said:
    FBHO said:
    JESUSXX said:
    with this change, it does not help anyone is a game of war, and sincerely ring with units is part of the strategy, I really do not like this new change that kixeye has done in the game, that will take more score to warcomander, Many players will stop playing, as each day that passes this game is losing its attraction point for little profit changes. kixeye please remove this change, leave the game as it was before. also do not like those missions that were not implemented with maintenance, please remove it.

• 38,320 players
      • 18,551 alliances
      • 54,538 players

200,000 players when cheats were rampant. That number went down drastically when Kixeye addressed (somehow) blatant game cheating/hacking.
    I cannot comment on the exact player counts for the game few years ago. At least, before kixeye made the first infamy reset, it was about 100k players who had at least 1 infamy. This was possible to calculate due to the fact that the weekly medals payout was based on relative leaderboard position.

Here is a screenshot that shows an example of how it worked. This screenshot was taken directly after the first infamy reset in the game which caused it show some inaccurate numbers.

• Katlin Bear
    Katlin Bear
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1
    All of these suggestions are meaningless until they fix the LAG in the game. Specifically the attack server !
  • AintSoBad
    AintSoBad
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 8
    edited 10 May 2018, 3:23PM
    Good job Kix. On the whole, U added a new feature that will make players who depended on a single style of fighting have to become more versatile. Let them relearn how to play or cry about it. As with all the stuff done to innovate the game, players adjust to every new change made. So the crybabies will have to bite the bullet and deal with it. For you guys, thanks for the effort to help level the playing field for the time being. 69ing is a whole other beast that should continue to be on your radar for sure. Hope you figure out something to alleviate that which will make more of the infamy whores cry!
  • Todd_T56
    Todd_T56
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 31
    If you want to manage 69 make all bubbles 4 hours only with 1 hour base heals move defense toons to reduced slot like pvp /raid....
  • SING-SING
    SING-SING
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 191
    Maybe some kind of revenge button can fix the issue. If someone kill my base and I can't hit back because he is under friendly bubble (69) this sucks and I know lot of us is pissed and need to wait revenge opportunity at some moment. Just need to be allowed to hit back, and bubble need to be off only for players who was hit from 69 user. Just one thought...
  • jordan_palestine
    jordan_palestine
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 4
    i thinl u have to add moral for base attack 
    when i attack enemy base i got low moral for my toon and when i attack same base  with same platoon my base return automaticaly to  my base
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 406

Screw all this crap bring back them dropships

• rayosxx
    rayosxx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3
    this is a war game, and strategy is the main alternative, I do not like the new changes that have been made in the game about the ring of fire, it is supposed to be part of the game, in my opinion it would be to restore the game as it was before, this does not bring any benefit, it is assumed that this game was created the alliance to support as a group, alliance, I see many complaining about something that is not worthwhile since one started the game, has always been the protection ring fire , one is applied by others not. what they should do is provide that the units in PVP can move from one place to another so it would help to repair faster than standard move to pvp even if the unit is dead.
  • nicaragua35
    nicaragua35
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1
    I do not like this new change, please Kixeye restore the game as it was before, the fire ring is part of the strategy, please what you should modify is that the player can move his dead unit to pvp so we could repair faster.
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 987

@SING-SING said:
    Maybe some kind of revenge button can fix the issue. If someone kill my base and I can't hit back because he is under friendly bubble (69) this sucks and I know lot of us is pissed and need to wait revenge opportunity at some moment. Just need to be allowed to hit back, and bubble need to be off only for players who was hit from 69 user. Just one thought...

A simple and fair fix should allow a player to review their Attack Log and “Get Revenge” whenever player is not bubbled or under a 1 star bubble (aka the 69).

• ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 271
    Grinder73 said:
    Axel L said:
    FBHO said:
    JESUSXX said:

• 38,320 players
      • 18,551 alliances
      • 54,538 players
    i also remember there "were" 1.2 million players on war commander. so i guess maybe all were cheaters??? now there are what? 10% of that now on war commander.. kixeyes i told them a year ago, they killed their baby (war commander)..like 1000 cuts, every cut  does damage and now they are not worried about it.  they are doing offers and almost giving away units to keep the "newbies" here.
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 133
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

Morale just went live in War Commander! We would like to hear what you have to say. Has this change helped with the "69ing" or Ring of Fire issue in your opinion?
    Moral needs some adjustments. Like gaining moral back without having to leave map. Like winning battle would be nice to get moral back. I have already tried defending my base from intruders that swarmed me and since i was unable to kill the heavy platoon they had at my base my platoon retreated itself  and let them into my base. This is crap not everyone uses the stupid ring of fire. This is effecting us who try and defend our bases ourselves. I don't like moral  as is. 
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 133
    FYI now they are surrounding base with 5 plats from a friend and having them hold the base under attack so they just trading plat attacks for base attacks. Ring of fire is't countered yet. lmao
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 580
    I could not care less for PvP
  • warr-38
    warr-38
    Greenhorn
    I do not like the change that they have made, I prefer that this was how it could be used fire ring, I do not like that blizt event
  • UNGIDO2015
    UNGIDO2015
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 7
    dear kixeye, I'm not sastifecho with the change they have made in the game, for that there are alliances to take care of each other, I think it is unnecessary that change, I think that should be better to make the player can move the dead unit to pvp and so can repair much faster, or vice versa that would be of great help, certainly those missions that have implemented do not benefit anyone, in my opinion should return to how it was before the game, thank you very much.
  • nicaragua36
    nicaragua36
    Greenhorn
    I will stop playing, I see that every day this game is tilting in favor of kixeye, they have made changes that do not benefit them, well I wish you all luck. end warcoamnders