Morale Feedback

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 787
Commanders,

Morale just went live in War Commander! We would like to hear what you have to say. Has this change helped with the "69ing" or Ring of Fire issue in your opinion?
WC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Case Dynamics
    Case Dynamics
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 159
    caps button has been there from beginning too but.....
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,035
    ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN NOW IS THAT THEY WILL GET ANOTHER PLAYER TO HOLD AND BUBBLE THEM WHILE THEY ARE OUT ATTACKING. MORE THOUGHT NEEDS TO PUT INTO THIS, IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK.
    PLAYERS CRY ABOUT THIS HAPPENING BUT THEN PLAYERS IN THERE OWN CLAN USE THIS. 
    THE RING OF FIRE HAS BEEN USED FOR YEARS, WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN USED IN THE GAME SINCE THE BEGINNING. 
    Because of auto-clicker. 

We'll have to see how this works out, but it's a good start. 

Kixeye should also put something else back the way it was - prohibit players from deploying new plats through the "ring of fire." 
    You used to have to have an open spot next to your base to deploy & your plats couldn't go over other plats that were locked in attack.
    Now people set up the ring & keep deploying right over it.  
  • W_C_P Azrail
    W_C_P Azrail
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 5
    edited 9 May 2018, 8:11PM
    Thanks for taking concern about this hugely misused PvP system. But in my eye's , to prevent such thing what changes was brought into was a bit too much and not quit the result will be taken . It's very complected way to deal with this matter .
    So here what i think :-
    To make the ring outside base should have been deal with inactive unit for 30 s will be retreated back base unless the player in this battle or if you enter a platoon battle than you must either finish it  or end it and there no way to leave battle and engage in another or more battles . 
    2:- for PVP ,,,base attack to prevent 69'ing 
    my opinion most productive and funny thing's would have been reduce the bubble time from 36 hours to 24 hours for 3 star 
    12 hours for 2 star and 6 hours for 1 star. And if you flat a base you can't attack this base for another 12 hours . By this way The player would be forced to take 3 star bubble (if at all they took selfie and that will not help them keep their infamy as by 3 star they will lose lot's of infamy and they will not take 2 star as it is only last for 12 hours  ). As well as player would be able to attack same base only once for a certain period of time means , if you attack  a base then you not allowed to attack same base for next 3/6/12 hours . by this way  Also a high level player can't spamming base flat  a lower level more than once for 12 hours.  This kinda like WarPath but with extended time of course . 
    Game is played for fun , and it's just game nothing here real apart from FRIENDSHIP
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 432
    what is diference i dont understand with your moral

TAO--DAN
  • HAMZA AL KADDAFI
    HAMZA AL KADDAFI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 28
    it will decrese ring of fire but cannt help with 69ing
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,754
    I'm in general very happy about the Moral feature as it will make it slightly more difficult to hold a "Ring of Fire" and it will also make platoon fighting a lot more strategic as a lose will not be payed out as cheaply as before.

Now, it's only time to wait and see if these changes are effective enough to remove the strategy of holding the base with fighting platoons.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,196
    edited 9 May 2018, 9:29PM
    Axel L said:
    I'm in general very happy about the Moral feature as it will make it slightly more difficult to hold a "Ring of Fire" and it will also make platoon fighting a lot more strategic as a lose will not be payed out as cheaply as before.

Now, it's only time to wait and see if these changes are effective enough to remove the strategy of holding the base with fighting platoons.
    What you know of doing pvp? 
    when you attacked for the last time a base.. just wondering as you have an opion aboout pvp but youre score is for ages 0

i say this will not help a single bit, as you can`t stop the 69> holding a base or giving a one star by team mate or friend with other tag, 
    rings of fire won`t stop as they will use more plats and more acc and most time the acc they use for the ring of fire are just seconds of their base so that plat is in just seconds replaced.
    So this useless and only making things again a bit more complicated with more chances for all kind of bugs and exploits!
    You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,754
    Rob de R said:
    Axel L said:

What you know of doing pvp? 
    when you attacked for the last time a base.. just wondering as you have an opion aboout pvp but youre score is for ages 0

i say this will not help a single bit, as you can`t stop the 69> holding a base or giving a one star by team mate or friend with other tag, 
    rings of fire won`t stop as they will use more plats and more acc and most time the acc they use for the ring of fire are just seconds of their base so that plat is in just seconds replaced.
    So this useless and only making things again a bit more complicated with more chances for all kind of bugs and exploits!
    It's at least a step in the right direction of removing friendly bubbles in PvP. I don't expect every single exploitative behaviour to be fixed instantly.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,211
    I mean really I don't think it will fix anying cause now people will just 69 as soon as they pop and all they will do is have another tag so they can say it was enemy so...
  • gauerslund
    gauerslund
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 242
    RING OF FIRE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 69... WHY CANT YOU UNDESTAND THAT KIXEYE ????
    ..."Unleash Hell"...
  • JESUSXX
    JESUSXX
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1
    with this change, it does not help anyone is a game of war, and sincerely ring with units is part of the strategy, I really do not like this new change that kixeye has done in the game, that will take more score to warcomander, Many players will stop playing, as each day that passes this game is losing its attraction point for little profit changes. kixeye please remove this change, leave the game as it was before. also do not like those missions that were not implemented with maintenance, please remove it.
  • George_M8150
    George_M8150
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 27
    Would have been easier to remove the "leave" button during platoon attacks, same way there is no "leave" button for defender, only "retreat" button
  • Ali.Abbas46
    Ali.Abbas46
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 44
    great, now everyone does 69 so we cant bubble bases lol
  • kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 146
    ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN NOW IS THAT THEY WILL GET ANOTHER PLAYER TO HOLD AND BUBBLE THEM WHILE THEY ARE OUT ATTACKING. MORE THOUGHT NEEDS TO PUT INTO THIS, IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK.
    THE RING OF FIRE HAS BEEN USED FOR YEARS, WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN USED IN THE GAME SINCE THE BEGINNING. 
    because the hacks 
  • Naichel
    Naichel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 153
    clueless kixeye dont even understand what 69ing is. This has just increased 69'ing now players can't make a "ring of fire"
  • kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 146
    JESUSXX said:
    with this change, it does not help anyone is a game of war, and sincerely ring with units is part of the strategy, I really do not like this new change that kixeye has done in the game, that will take more score to warcomander, Many players will stop playing, as each day that passes this game is losing its attraction point for little profit changes. kixeye please remove this change, leave the game as it was before. also do not like those missions that were not implemented with maintenance, please remove it.
    dont play it
  • giveup123
    giveup123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 624
    easy still can do 69 remove tag and hit 
  • giveup123
    giveup123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 624
    edited 9 May 2018, 11:22PM
    for the one they dont get it,u hit same team base 1 time u get this  u hit 2 times u platoon go back to base,same players cant hit same base more then 2 times,for hit and run players is good they cant do it more then 2 times,for big teams u just change players do all day 69,not sure who long will last for each players,if warring will get reset after 24 hrs ? or it will stay permanent....p.s. if u remove tag not sure if u get warning P.S.who dos kix system know who is enemy who is friend ? we can easy open other tag and say is enemy,or you could easy hit enemy snipers base 2-3 times and u get warning,my option i dont think it will work...

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,035
    JESUSXX said:
    We hear this every time a cheat or exploit is closed...
  • Heaven Sent
    Heaven Sent
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 48
    I understand the strategy needed to be closed because of auto clicker cheat. But did they test a couple of times in the test area? Cant remember what it is called. Havent been there for a few years. This will be a boost for Kixeye as the number of accounts will increase by 8% which makes the Company more valuable on paper. Just do not sell out to EA (Electronic Arts) inc. Been down that road. Players even raised hundreds of thousands to buy back the game. But  EA said no, we are closing the game down. Period. Is it any wonder EA is ranked one of the most hated Corporations in the world.! 
    HEAVEN CENT
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 361
    I love these changes... simply due to the number of Ring Of Fire lovers crying out in anger about this. Should do quite a bit to make sector conflicts more level again. Less infamy hoarders attacking without being vulnerable themselves. 

FBHO said:
    Because of auto-clicker. 

We'll have to see how this works out, but it's a good start. 

Kixeye should also put something else back the way it was - prohibit players from deploying new plats through the "ring of fire." 
    You used to have to have an open spot next to your base to deploy & your plats couldn't go over other plats that were locked in attack.
    Now people set up the ring & keep deploying right over it.  

This, I agree with. A platoon that is under attack is a warzone, being able to freely move through it doesn't make sense.

~the Cobra of Freedom

"Madness is a language we all know from birth, all speak, yet fear speaking, and truly never understand"

• JetLeeHKS
    JetLeeHKS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1
    This MORALE thing has ruined toon fighting, the one thing I enjoyed most. Ring of Fire was not the problem. I beat 99% of all rings. It gives opportunity to attack someone. 69 is the problem. Remove this Morale system so we can enjoy the part of the game that many enjoy. Install permanent WarPath restrictions like no hitting base again for 1.5days. This will stop the 69 abuse better. Morale system only encourages more 69 abuse. 
  • Blackops888
    Blackops888
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 3
    So you are telling me now my one toon that has survived an onslaught of attackers/snipers, is now going to ghost away after I hit 2 toons? Giving a clear way for someone to attack my base. Do you guys even play the game? We told you guys this wouldn't fix the problem and it has only created more problems.  
  • gary larson
    gary larson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 574
    all i see is you have made it so defnding ech other is now not a loud for this is a sactly wat it comes down too

• michael.roethlin
    michael.roethlin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 122
    This will change nothing... People that would have used RIng of Fire now will start using 69. This has done nothing to reduce 69.

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,393

Why are you asking for feedback? Better yet, why is anyone responding? You asked for Gear Store feedback a few months ago. Didn't do squat with it.

• Alok r
    Alok r
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 517

Best update in the game in a while.

• George Williams
    George Williams
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 35
    One of a long line of stupid **** ideas.  There, will you listen?  Hell no, you'll just complain about my language, which was meant to get at least some actual response from you.
  • LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,960
    what is the point of an alliance if you cannot defend each other??? These wars have been here for a while and because a few are frustrated they can't hit one guy..you (kixeye) choose to make a quick fix to appease a small group.now you're going to threaten to BAN players for playing? .is it ok if we use chat or will that become a bannable exploit as well? (this is WHY I don't do much PVP anymore.Kixeye are biased and ban people for the dumbest reasons). 69, ROF/friendly bubbles have been tactics in wars since attacks went live....and now you threaten to ban players ...LOL..absurd. 
    Why do you want opinions? You've already implemented yet another stupid knee-jerk reaction to something that truly was not a huge issue...good going (not). Yet, you cannot address the real issue...connectivity issues, disconnects,  minor glitches.but oh hell yeah let's fix that ROF/69/friendly bubble complaint!
    mmmmmmm ok