Official Mobilization Discussion Thread 2018.5.10

2»
  • DZ1972
    DZ1972
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 97
    CM_Lee said:
    We have upped the spawn rate for the level 100-110 Altairian Outpost bases within the Carmine Nebula. 
    And the difficulty..... MASSIVELY!! haha

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 706
    A little over 2 hours repair after an lv110 outpost. Seems fair, considering we don't use all the new destroyers, but we start too far from the base and lose almost a minute on approaching to attack. I finished 14 seconds before time ended and had to rush the last line a little.
    I would like to start as close to the base as before.
  • Mr TopGear
    Mr TopGear
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,882

@Sequestor said:
    A little over 2 hours repair after an lv110 outpost. Seems fair, considering we don't use all the new destroyers, but we start too far from the base and lose almost a minute on approaching to attack. I finished 14 seconds before time ended and had to rush the last line a little.
    I would like to start as close to the base as before.

Apparently starting so far back isn't by design and will be fixed next time. I asked about it at the start of the event and isnt something they can fix on the fly. You can just about finush a 110 if you don't hang around. The 100 doubtful because of the extra turrets on the side

The problem with this game is the power curves. Just look at the graphs I made. Said no vega conflict player ever
  • terry.lawton.1
    terry.lawton.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 2

Just tried an outpost 90 again 3 times more damage, turrets range appear to have had a significant increase. Aren't catch up events supposed to be easier than the main event?

• dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 May 2018, 2:04PM

Just tried an outpost 90 again 3 times more damage, turrets range appear to have had a significant increase. Aren't catch up events supposed to be easier than the main event?

Well, I don't think Mobilization is really a catch up event. It's where the current month's new crafting is first released. Also, I believe it was stated (probably in a calendar or a season intro thread) that the month main event is actually the least difficult of the three PvE monthly events.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Strike-force Captain
    Yep, lv100 is even worse than 110. Too much distraction, even more repair time. Cheap tricks like plasma turrets everywhere. This is still a little more than 2 hours repair, but i cannot attack again because my cruiser has less than half hp left and therefore even projectile armor will barely help. And by the time i get good inquisitors, it will be the time to build the new carrier.
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 310
    edited 11 May 2018, 11:20PM
    Hey all,

We were alerted to the cost scale implemented back into the Blitz feature when choosing to Blitz multiple times. This was unintentional and has been reverted back to its intended form of a flat cost should you choose to continue a Blitz. The max amount of times you can Blitz has also been changed from 1x or 5x to 1x or 10x. Thanks
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,511
    Sequestor said:
    Yep, lv100 is even worse than 110. Too much distraction, even more repair time. Cheap tricks like plasma turrets everywhere. This is still a little more than 2 hours repair, but i cannot attack again because my cruiser has less than half hp left and therefore even projectile armor will barely help. And by the time i get good inquisitors, it will be the time to build the new carrier.
    The projectile armor help is not calculated on HP left
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Strike-force Captain
    The projectile armor help is not calculated on HP left
    It helps lowering the hp lost during suffering any projectile hits. But majority of turrets is plasma, this is why i said that it will barely help.
  • Mr TopGear
    Mr TopGear
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,882
    Just something to consider here but fleet battles take 5 minutes to do. Base battles take 10 minutes (or more) to do. Yet the crafting rewards are the same for both targets even though bases are double the time.

Crafting progression is much longer on bases than fleets. Would it be possible on the next event to increase the contents on base earned boxes to reflect this
    The problem with this game is the power curves. Just look at the graphs I made. Said no vega conflict player ever
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Strike-force Captain
    I think, we both know what will be the answer. Sadly. You could as well ask to remove plasma weapons from all enemies in the game as there are no means to improve protection against it.
    Perhaps, only the starting position will be fixed.
  • RePPa Yamato
    RePPa Yamato
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 12
    edited 13 May 2018, 11:14AM
    *bored*
  • malnor
    malnor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 19

Can not claim the Driver_3 RI items..

I have more then enough points.. All the buildings are at max level.. All of the other prizes for the event are claimed..

Can someone explain why it is locked? 
  • horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 113

malnor said:

Can not claim the Driver_3 RI items..

Just to let you know: Works for me.
  • Bio Sphere
    Bio Sphere
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 102
    Ahahah, its a Safety Lock @malnor, to avoid noobs to hurt themselves :smiley:. Kix is wise.
2»