Official Mobilization Discussion Thread 2018.5.10

CM_Lee
CM_Lee
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
Mobilization discussion thread. Post comments, tips, trick, and feedback!

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/734452
VC Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182
    @CM_Lee Hey, what are the stats on EN/EX/PR Talonite Plates? And I'm assuming that this means we'll eventually get ENAL/EXAL/PRAL Heavy Talonite Plates? 
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,761
    @CM_Lee Hey, what are the stats on EN/EX/PR Talonite Plates? And I'm assuming that this means we'll eventually get ENAL/EXAL/PRAL Heavy Talonite Plates? 
    http://vega-conflict.wikia.com/wiki/EN_Tungsten_Armor
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Owner | Discord: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY | LINE: https://bit.ly/2MnT3sZ
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Didn't notice any YJ Wings in the listing. I still think they're not that useful with their 11 seconds of combat, but they do have exceptional damage. When can we see them back again, @CM_Lee

VC News Hub Owner | Discord: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY | LINE: https://bit.ly/2MnT3sZ
  • Daniel Lee65
    Daniel Lee65
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 14

Inquisitor Battleship MKIII box. New ship?

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1

It's an obvious error that it's the Inquisitor Destroyer. 

• Daniel Lee65
    Daniel Lee65
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 14

@SEAL Corps1 said:
    Daniel Lee65 said:

It's an obvious error that it's the Inquisitor Destroyer. 

You just made my point bro. It’s an obvious error.

• prototype L
    prototype L
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188

@CM_Lee plz pin this post. I don't want this post be buried by other threads.

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,428
    edited 9 May 2018, 4:16AM
    I didn't see that mentioned anywhere.

EDIT: Never mind, it's in the loot drops. Lucky for you the preview server has stats for the new base tech, so here ya go. (Stats are the same across EX/EN/PR)

Not going to release XXAL stats until they are officially introduced.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,534

Corrected, thanks!
    Despite the "VC Mod" forum tags, I am no longer a moderator.  Please go about your business and treat me like a fellow player.  Thanks! 
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1

EDIT: Never mind, it's in the loot drops. Lucky for you the preview server has stats for the new base tech, so here ya go. (Stats are the same across EX/EN/PR)

While I'm glad these Plates are being released, I feel that it was too late. When the ship armor was released, everyone kept on asking for the base equals. 

• MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182

@Cyrus Leung said:
    MantisTobogganMD said:

Cool, thanks!

Side note- how do you access the preview server? (I’m not looking to become a tester necessarily, I’m just wondering how testers accomplish it.) Is it a separate login, different app, or something else? I’ve never understood how it works.

• RyantheRed
    RyantheRed
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 523

@Cyrus Leung said:
    MantisTobogganMD said:

This is the equivalent of getting a Class III bulletproof vest to replace the old Class II bulletproof vest for protection against a tank

• Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,135

So much for bastion crafting boxes trickling down!

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,029
    XXAL base plates confirmed lol.

It seems, some jokes are jokes only in part and "those" screenshots were actually real (probably).

EX plates and other are especially good to have when you watch your base being razed by a paragon equipped with xeno sai. Guess, i will wait for some alien resistance (if it ever comes at all) only to realise that there is no room in the modules for it due to it's mass.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    edited 9 May 2018, 10:13AM
    Sequestor said:
    XXAL base plates confirmed lol.

It seems, some jokes are jokes only in part and "those" screenshots were actually real (probably).

EX plates and other are especially good to have when you watch your base being razed by a paragon equipped with xeno sai. Guess, i will wait for some alien resistance (if it ever comes at all) only to realise that there is no room in the modules for it due to it's mass.
    I didn't know they were coming when I created that April Fool's joke. xD

FYI I was using XXAL plates in those preview videos, obviously they were SUPER EFFECTIVE... ;)
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    I didn't know they were coming when I created that April Fool's joke. xD

FYI I was using XXAL plates in those preview videos, obviously they were SUPER EFFECTIVE... ;)
    I would like to see your face when you saw those plates if they had the same exact stats lmao.

And yeah, since modules have their own HP without any resists, adding plates with just 40% won't ever be enough. Against destroyers with 4500 dps (vs modules) that pierce the whole base. They promised us updating base defenses often starting with the T7 season, but in fact the only reason why cutters don't faceroll bases yet is only because bases are not yet "strong" enough (i mean their level). Get a base to level 99 and it will be turned to dust by a fleet of any altairian ships.
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,658
    GLARING depressing error there listing the inquisitor destroyer upgrade boxes as battleship boxes. Obviously this newly released tech is very important to the game and the people who work on the game care so much about it ...................................................
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Thanks Cyrus for posting up the screenshots, the preview server is setup for our Content creators who help with the wiki page and have been part of VC for along while now. 
    VC Community Manager
  • galderblake
    galderblake
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 62

@Sequestor said:

>

So it means another set of bridge & turrets level upgrades.... again...

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader

I hope you realise, that it will never end? It's been almost 1,5 years since the last combat modules levels upgrade - even before the xeno season, it's about time. Bridge may receive parameters renewal, because the next upgrade is coming no sooner than before the next T8 faction in the early 2019.
    I predict combat modules upgrade this summer, storage modules in the mid T7.5 season, labs and bays along with the bridge in the end of 2018.
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 525
    Sequestor said:

I hope you realise, that it will never end? It's been almost 1,5 years since the last combat modules levels upgrade - even before the xeno season, it's about time. Bridge may receive parameters renewal, because the next upgrade is coming no sooner than before the next T8 faction in the early 2019.
    I predict combat modules upgrade this summer, storage modules in the mid T7.5 season, labs and bays along with the bridge in the end of 2018.
    everything will only go one way....BIGGER BIGGER and then BIGGER

More Mass, More Health, More DPS, Kixeye have never shied away from stating that this is their only business model/plan
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    everything will only go one way....BIGGER BIGGER and then BIGGER

More Mass, More Health, More DPS,
    You've described pretty much every single mmo game out there.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    The last Bridge update was at the end of T6 (AXIS). The one before that was at the end of T5 (Demon Corps). Therefore, I predict that new Bridge levels will be added at the end of T7.

Like what @Sequestor has said, I expect new module levels sooner than that, especially Combat Modules, but not for the Bridge.
  • henzo31
    henzo31
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 30
    problem with new base tech you introduced is enormous exp increase. Base lvl  skyrocket just after fit some of swarms/shields . When you gain lvl         75/ 80+ your base is done becouse now it can be 3 star by any altarian paragon fleet. If you want to really improve base defence  lower exp of already existing base modules  or give  -100% damage to modules on paragon.  Sry for my english.

• terry.lawton.1
    terry.lawton.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 2

Event has tripled in difficulty on outpost 100 very disappointed

• Yippee Ki Yay
    Yippee Ki Yay
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 212
    Outpost spawn rates suck!
  • Stormer-M
    Stormer-M
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 798

Event has tripled in difficulty on outpost 100 very disappointed

difficulty was at least tripled on all outposts.  And there is a shortage of 100s/110s

Expect nothing less than the lowest quality from kix.

• Kereg the Fallen
    Kereg the Fallen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 185

Bases are different setup and difficulty. Just a heads on the mess.

For the mighty Pangolin
  • Ditomasso
    Ditomasso
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 62
    got same damage on an outpost 90 as an outpost 110 in last event. Nice move kix
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    We have upped the spawn rate for the level 100-110 Altairian Outpost bases within the Carmine Nebula. 
    VC Community Manager