Stop playing with my emotions

Cheko4713
Cheko4713
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 3

The new tier destroyer and destroyer weapon is out now. So kixeye please, bring back the Heavy Eclipse Driver. Not that “Featured” store heavy eclipse driver turret trash. If for some reason that’s weirdly unreasonable for y’all, atleast bring back the regular eclipse driver blueprint. I officially been waiting about half a year for this now.
Don’t question my time on this game because yes I was given a chance to obtain this weapon but the amount of opportunies were finite in comparison to other weapons. I do have the Xeno version but the very few times the projectile version of this weapon was offered I missed the opportunity and have been waiting since.

• RedRadiance
    RedRadiance
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 22

Dude you're supposed to BUY eclipse drivers...

• RedRadiance
    RedRadiance
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 22

@RedRadiance said:
    Dude you're supposed to BUY eclipse drivers...

Flag it all you want it's absolutely true.

• joe abrams
    joe abrams
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 97
    Eclipse driver hasn't been released as a BP since November, I think. So actually there rely wasn't multiple opportunitiesto get it. We've been asking for it multiple times. But nothing but opportunities to buy it. This is just like the Sico Missile. If you missed the opportunity to get it and poof, it's gone with the empty promises of return. 
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 396
    HEavy Eclipse Drivers even harder to get... cant even buy them. not offered anywhere.
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 396
    "playing with emotions" is part of Kicks Eye business plan.... emotional player coin more... Working as intended...