need help with display??

gary.87
gary.87
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 252
why is this doing this? how can i get it to work?
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Well that's new.. Is this through web or steam? If its web, there is very specific instructions you have to follow to download an old client I can dig up since currently there is no plans to update a web client. If its steam, is everything updated on both the steam and VEGA Conflict? 
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance

CM_Lee said:
    Well that's new.. Is this through web or steam? If its web, there is very specific instructions you have to follow to download an old client I can dig up since currently there is no plans to update a web client. If its steam, is everything updated on both the steam and VEGA Conflict? 
    i play on steam

• gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    i tried changing resolutions and uninstalled it and reinstalled it. restarted computer like 5 times so idk whats going on

• gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    i cant finish event now!!!!
    i needed 2 more 70s and a base hit
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    wow this what i get for buying a coin deal. now i cant play at all. amd i cant play on mobile ether

• gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
  • karthik Gopalan
    karthik Gopalan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 497
    gary.87 said:
    wow this what i get for buying a coin deal. now i cant play at all. amd i cant play on mobile ether

I am a little confused with the video. Cos it shows riots. AFAIK, Riots don't come up the way it shows us here. That is an old style. And also, the video is dated 26th March? When exactly was this taken ? 
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Yes very odd, Gary can you send me a PM with your ingame info, (Name, PlayerID) and I can have someone look into your account. Thanks
    VC Community Manager
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    CM_Lee said:
    Yes very odd, Gary can you send me a PM with your ingame info, (Name, PlayerID) and I can have someone look into your account. Thanks
    my account works on mobile just not on PC. but as u seen in the vid in the comments, i cant do much on mobile.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    gary.87 said:

I am a little confused with the video. Cos it shows riots. AFAIK, Riots don't come up the way it shows us here. That is an old style. And also, the video is dated 26th March? When exactly was this taken ? 
    this is like 2 years old. but i still have that issue on 7 diff android devices.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    CM_Lee said:
    i guess ill try to do the browser. but i went to play and did the update and it didnt do anything. so idk what to do. i cant play at all. so i want my money back that i just spent

• gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    all my other games working fine just not this one
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Apologizes had to remove the last post, but I forwarded your information to the team to look into your account. I will keep you posted
    VC Community Manager
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    ok i have been calm about this trying to give time for this issue to be fixed. but its still not F.U.C.K.I.N.G fixed but yet u still have my F.U.C.K.I.N.G money. every time i put money on here i get fuc.ked over. now get on the ball or give me my money back.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    still not working