how do you rank up your conq and def fleets?

xXZombieKingXx
xXZombieKingXx
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48

Not sure what to hit.is it better not to put weapons and armor on when ranking any tips appreciated thanks

• Stanooo
    Stanooo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 32
    get Titanium and build tokens in R&D section
  • nubz
    nubz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 219
    edited 8 May 2018, 1:43AM
    what lvl R&D lets you get tokens? pls say lvl 20 as im almost there with 7hrs to go lol and dose having armor on a ship effect the token ranking of any sort?
  • Sunan_Bonang
    Sunan_Bonang
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 193
    nubz said:
    what lvl R&D lets you get tokens? pls say lvl 20 as im almost there with 7hrs to go lol and dose having armor on a ship effect the token ranking of any sort?

Yes. increasing armor pts will make the hull harder to rank

• click r&d then click on manufacting,then click on 3rd one down conq token  then hit biuld, same with def tokens its 4th one down 
  • Blackknight452
    Blackknight452
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 180
    edited 9 May 2018, 7:53AM
    nubz said:
    have you got your hyperion built ? if so you can research tokens on the resource tab in r&d BUT if you dont have hyperion built only way you can rank conq hulls is in vxp weekend defender hulls some easy as they move in combat others that dont move in combat again need tokens that can be obtained from killing the 105 vxp targets in vxp weekend if you cant kill them ask folks who are ranking to kill em down to 1 ship for you
    blackknight

• Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 158
    my Hyperion is about 12D out atm; i started it fairly late
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Aipaloovik
    Aipaloovik
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 36
    click r&d then click on manufacting,then click on 3rd one down conq token  then hit biuld, same with def tokens its 4th one down 
    The fourth token down on mine says 5000 vxp justice token not defender token

Aipaloovik

• Sunan_Bonang
    Sunan_Bonang
    Minor Nuisance
    click r&d then click on manufacting,then click on 3rd one down conq token  then hit biuld, same with def tokens its 4th one down 
    The fourth token down on mine says 5000 vxp justice token not defender token

I agree. Its for justice only. not all defender
  • xXZombieKingXx
    xXZombieKingXx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48

I havnt built a hyperion yet.i have not completed the sub sector on the drac base.I dont know if i can now that the drac base is changing.

• Sunan_Bonang
    Sunan_Bonang
    Minor Nuisance

I havnt built a hyperion yet.i have not completed the sub sector on the drac base.I dont know if i can now that the drac base is changing.

Look like you have to wait for vxp weekend. 
  • Gustav Ahr
    Gustav Ahr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 23
    wait til vxp weekend, use a double or triple XP rogue crew, and kill your fleet in a 105. you get more rank and less repair time the less armor you have on
    caedes haver