Please add ‘go to top’ button in Hull Selector screen

Captain Nemo X
Captain Nemo X
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 17

Hello Kixeye. Would you all please add a button on the Hull Selector screen that will take the view to the top of the screen? Many times when I go into that screen, it positions the view at the very oldest bottom view. Then I need to manually adjust it by scrolling through my entire fleet until it reaches the top. Thanks

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,658
    click one of the lowest ships, add it to your fleet, remove it from the fleet, then try to add another ship, click the "recent ships" tab, then click back to all ships. It will reset the list to the top. This is very fast once you learn how to do it, and kixeye will never add a "go to top" button ever
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • kixeyeuser_1375956825032_21976_2141486433
    kixeyeuser_1375956825032_21976_2141486433
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 222
    click one of the lowest ships, add it to your fleet, remove it from the fleet, then try to add another ship, click the "recent ships" tab, then click back to all ships. It will reset the list to the top. This is very fast once you learn how to do it, and kixeye will never add a "go to top" button ever
    Nice Trick. Thanks
  • Stormer-M
    Stormer-M
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 794
    I just delete ships that are no longer of use.

Keeps your potential repair time lower and fleet manager tidy.

• Pugdog
    Pugdog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 101
    Kixeye like the be as messy as a PUGDOG eating an icecream !!! nothing neat and easy :-(
  • Captain Nemo X
    Captain Nemo X
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 17

Thanks Steve, your technique worked great!

• RealGammaHawk
    RealGammaHawk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 192
    Forgot to add, "do the Hokey Pokey and turn yourself around". Although that part might be optional :p
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 250
    sholdnt have to do all that. but now u let them know they are going to f.u.c.k. that up too. so thanks alot a.s.s. h.o.l.e. lol
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,161

Mobile gets the ability to change the ships facing direction while strafing, on pc you cant. Pc you can scroll right to the top, on mobile sometimes you cant.

This is how kix balances their game lol

• gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Coelus said:

Mobile gets the ability to change the ships facing direction while strafing, on pc you cant. Pc you can scroll right to the top, on mobile sometimes you cant.

"Mobile gets the ability to change the ships facing direction while strafing" u can strafe in PC in any direction its the right mouse botton

• DefyingScience
    DefyingScience
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 21
    gary.87 said:
    Coelus said:

"Mobile gets the ability to change the ships facing direction while strafing" u can strafe in PC in any direction its the right mouse botton

That is not what he means- on PC if you want to re-orientate your ships, even using a right click, they will turn, travel in a forward direction to the destination, then re-rotate at the end of the movement.
    On mobile they can set orientation first, then strafe to the final position in one click.

I think anyway, its been a long time since my phone has been able to run this game properly
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    gary.87 said:
    Coelus said:

That is not what he means- on PC if you want to re-orientate your ships, even using a right click, they will turn, travel in a forward direction to the destination, then re-rotate at the end of the movement.
    On mobile they can set orientation first, then strafe to the final position in one click.

I think anyway, its been a long time since my phone has been able to run this game properly
    i play on mobile more then PC so i know what he is talking about but its better on PC

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,161
    gary.87 said:
    gary.87 said:
    Coelus said:

i play on mobile more then PC so i know what he is talking about but its better on PC

Disagree, but the point is the option should be there.. just like the option to scroll to the top should be for OP