BHHB Recruiting

Willow Tree
Willow Tree
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 53
Hello BHHB is 30 members and looking for more active players. There is no requirements except 2 weeks prior to raid is to get alliance points to help during raid events each other. You cargo or hit bases doesnt matter. We do move around so u have to be willing to jump around but we do have a home sector or raid sector so we chill for about 2 weeks out of the month. Hit me up if ur interested. We have NO DRAMA n We play as a team and help out all
*** LittlePaws ***
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Have you asked Snoopy if he wants to join? 

I heard his alliance are after getting rid of him
  • Willow Tree
    Willow Tree
    Potential Threat
    snoopy from slith 2 if so not happening

*** LittlePaws ***
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    snoopy from slith 2 if so not happening

I am sure they would pay you gold ;)

• Willow Tree
    Willow Tree
    Potential Threat
    Well let them get a hold of me

*** LittlePaws ***
  • For_Sale
    For_Sale
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9
    I look forward to any new members joining you, one of them might give me a challenge as so far all bases are flat and useless.
  • Willow Tree
    Willow Tree
    Potential Threat
    Plz stay off my post hacker. 8 posts lol nice one
    *** LittlePaws ***
  • Willow Tree
    Willow Tree
    Potential Threat
    plus with the fleets these days all bases are useless noob
    *** LittlePaws ***
  • JZR
    JZR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3
    I look forward to any new members joining you, one of them might give me a challenge as so far all bases are flat and useless.
    This guy Black Mamba is a joke. LF I think he forgets that this is game of hitting bases and being a pirate. Most dont care about bases but hey keep pounding your chest Black Mamba. 
  • Little Lycan
    Little Lycan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 7
    Black dont pound your chest everyones base is weak. Plus u didnt hit all our bases so dont lie to everyone. 
  • For_Sale
    For_Sale
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9
    None of you are any good and nobody in their right mind would join a bunch of losers like you lot.  Your all playing farmville not battle battle pirates.  Not every base is flattened as most alliances worth their salt and know what they are doing have bases that are not beatable at the moment.   Yours however are useless and I told you before I am not hacking and never have done so see you all when your bubbles drop to smash you all again for free.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,735
    Closing, talk of cheating isn't discussed in forums.
This discussion has been closed.