PI are recruiting

Tony English
Tony English
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 130
We are predominantly an English speaking clan, mostly Americans and Brits with a few Europeans. We are AAF allied and anti TP. We do not tolerate hackers or any other cheat. Doesn't matter what level you are. We help each other and if your low level we will help you grow. You must be a fairly regular player, not necessarily daily, but at least a couple of times a week. It's a game to us, not real life, and we treat the game in that way. Give me a shout if interested
  • alik135
    alik135
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 47
    can i join? my level is 36 and i am a daily player

• Tony English
    Tony English
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 130
    Find me on Facebook if you have it,  Anthony (Tony) English, or pm me on here
  • KC Stone
    KC Stone
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 6
    looking for a clan.....let us know....
  • crzymike
    crzymike
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 3

Allot of knowledge in this alliance .We are here to help you grow . Great group of players. No Drama and your treated like family.

• KC Stone
    KC Stone
    Greenhorn
    alik135 said:

send me a PM on Facebook....KC Stone same pic as here
  • colin1232
    colin1232
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 8
    We are predominantly an English speaking clan, mostly Americans and Brits with a few Europeans. We are AAF allied and anti TP. We do not tolerate hackers or any other cheat. Doesn't matter what level you are. We help each other and if your low level we will help you grow. You must be a fairly regular player, not necessarily daily, but at least a couple of times a week. It's a game to us, not real life, and we treat the game in that way. Give me a shout if interested
    I would like to join, I American and I speak english
    I hope you invite me
  • alik135
    alik135
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 47
    KC Stone said:
    alik135 said:

send me a PM on Facebook....KC Stone same pic as here
    i do not play on FB 

• David Pennack
    David Pennack
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3
    kc stone i a lvl 37 i just getting back on  to game have not played for about 18 month cos been sick  dam so much has changed lol don't understand a lot of it now lol lol    looking to hook up with group i am  on every day cos cant work anymore  have a bad back  i am a kiwi living in melbourne  cheers dave 
  • KC Stone
    KC Stone
    Greenhorn
    anyone who wants to join send me a message....we are in sector 90...my Facebook name is KC Stone, best to message me there.
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 613

If anyone wants to try out our clan.

https://community.kixeye.com/discussion/733361

THE ' WAR COMMANDER "

This game used to be for strategic player not gold digger and the way game turn now its much much more for gold digger tiny bit for strategic player.
  • Brent Natwick
    Brent Natwick
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 7
    Can I join? I'm a level 27!
  • colin1232
    colin1232
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 8
    Can I join? I'm a level 27!

Move to sector 90 now if you are on, send me cords, and I will hopefully be able to invite you

• Smoky420
    Smoky420
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 252

man... fck off out of other people's recruitment posts you disrespectful ****, putting links to your own you make me sick, make your own thread and stop being a madarchode.
    BP's: BC (R10), Mercury (R10)  Baracuda (R9) Goliath (R8) Hellhound, Kodiak (R3) Mastodon, NC (R4), Enforcer, Triton (R4), V2-h, Crusader, Atlas Carrier, Valkyrie Carrier, Artemis 
  • KILL AAF 91125
    KILL AAF 91125
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 8
    May I please join im level 10
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 613
    Smoky420 said:

man... fck off out of other people's recruitment posts you disrespectful ****, putting links to your own you make me sick, make your own thread and stop being a madarchode.
    noob look around its always like that i m not only one here post my clan info first, many also post their clan link in my clan post too and i didn't cry like u.
    THE ' WAR COMMANDER "

This game used to be for strategic player not gold digger and the way game turn now its much much more for gold digger tiny bit for strategic player.
  • Smoky420
    Smoky420
    Minor Nuisance
    Smoky420 said:

noob look around its always like that i m not only one here post my clan info first, many also post their clan link in my clan post too and i didn't cry like u.
    I know PI, gtfo out of their recruitment posts ****
    BP's: BC (R10), Mercury (R10)  Baracuda (R9) Goliath (R8) Hellhound, Kodiak (R3) Mastodon, NC (R4), Enforcer, Triton (R4), V2-h, Crusader, Atlas Carrier, Valkyrie Carrier, Artemis 
  • Smoky420
    Smoky420
    Minor Nuisance
    Smoky420 said:

....and secondly, just because people posted their links in your recruitment post, does not mean you have to be a disrespectful azzhole too