I've Spent More than 50$ and Support still closed

xxxUSAxxx
xxxUSAxxx
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 8
Hello kixeye

I have spent over 50$ in my account and it is been more than 48hours and still support is still Closed.
Who i should contact for this matter?
here is the messade i get

SUBMIT A REQUEST

This account does not qualify for War Commander support as it has not spent $50 in the game. You may want to check out our War Commander Help Center or Forums for updates on any ongoing issues.
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,537
    They talked about this recently, unfortunately it can take up a week to get support linked to your account.  I know that is not the answer your looking for, but that is some of what they have to deal with as well.
  • USER17
    USER17
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 97
    They talked about this recently, unfortunately it can take up a week to get support linked to your account.  I know that is not the answer your looking for, but that is some of what they have to deal with as well.
    Yep, you are correct.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,213
    Contacting a moderator may speed up this process a bit.  I send a request to the CM to have your account checked. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • RickSanchez
    RickSanchez
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 246
    there are alot bugs in the servers so i recomnend u to send kixeye suppoert ticket 
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 149
    CyberToad said:
    Contacting a moderator may speed up this process a bit.  I send a request to the CM to have your account checked. 
    No it wont cybertoad i have played over ten years spent over that 50 dollar threshold contacted support for facebook to kixeye conversion tool after 10 years nothing was fixed i belive i had spoken to sulaco to fix when he was here my user id 29058121 the problem is facebook to kixeye conversion tool did not work and created a whole new account starting at level 1 i did recieve a response years ago but it was never fixed they did say that it was tho but that was not the case .the new acct is now lvl 25 i belive my old acct is lvl 47 kixeye is a clusterfck and cannot fix the most simple of things
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    CyberToad said:
    No it wont cybertoad i have played over ten years spent over that 50 dollar threshold contacted support for facebook to kixeye conversion tool after 10 years nothing was fixed i belive i had spoken to sulaco to fix when he was here my user id 29058121 the problem is facebook to kixeye conversion tool did not work and created a whole new account starting at level 1 i did recieve a response years ago but it was never fixed they did say that it was tho but that was not the case .the new acct is now lvl 25 i belive my old acct is lvl 47 kixeye is a clusterfck and cannot fix the most simple of things
    This is the first Ive heard of this from you.  I am going to forward this to the new CM and see what can be done. 

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Singh Sardar
    Singh Sardar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 113
    @CyberToad same here, user id 5090052
    sikharmy
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Minor Nuisance
    CyberToad said:
    CyberToad said:
    This is the first Ive heard of this from you.  I am going to forward this to the new CM and see what can be done. 
    Yes this is the first time we are discussing this i tried to discuss this with sulaco and support nothing was resolved i appreciate your response if you can fix the issue it would make me feel better if you can please keep me updated on this issue thank you
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 29 Apr 2018, 6:40PM
    my last post was on the 26th today is the 29th this is your chance to get on it fast i am going to pound on this until i recieve a response i just checked my lvl 47 acct it is not fixed still
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,631
    my last post was on the 26th today is the 29th this is your chance to get on it fast i am going to pound on this until i recieve a response i just checked my lvl 47 acct it is not fixed still
    what is your lvl 47 ID?
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    ahh, well that explains it.  For this to work, we will need your level 47 account userID.  Your level 15 does not yet show you have paid 50$

• michaelpogs
    michaelpogs
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 27
    This account does not qualify for War Commander support as it has not spent $50 in the game.
    (I've spent a couple of hundred dollars already but still getting this message.)
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 30 Apr 2018, 11:38PM
    CyberToad said:
    ahh, well that explains it.  For this to work, we will need your level 47 account userID.  Your level 15 does not yet show you have paid 50$

my low level acct is id number  29058144 
    my level 47 the high level acct is  

• astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 30 Apr 2018, 11:38PM
    here is the second sheet

• xxxUSAxxx
    xxxUSAxxx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 8
    Cybertoad have you checked my account? my support is still closed as well.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 862
    10 years? .... asking for a friend
  • HaiderXXX124
    HaiderXXX124
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1
    hi there, i bought gold long ago and now em trying to buy again but its not going thought and my support is also not open plz help me n let me know how to buy gold again and y not support is open

thnx