Official Alliance War discussion thread

13»
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,110

Whats the point adding pve when spawn frequency is abysmal?

• Coinerbait
    Coinerbait
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 3

Kixeye you once again ruined another event. Mega coiners are trashing everything and the rest of us are "benefitting" off your useless 25% repair time discount. Why even bother with the PvE? So we can repair a entire fleet after hitting one event fleet? How about a 5 minute no-hit timer after hitting a event fleet? You guys just suck!

• Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 496
    Event is so flawed.... players left and right are putting their biggest exp ship (low repair) in a fleet hitting a team mate (in another sister alliance) and turning their backs to give them maximum points, repairing over night or for cheap coin and they are gaming the system...... 

they will be repeating it probably 3 or 4 times in the first 24 hours and then a couple of times after the repair bonus is over

• Halio3
    Halio3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3

So my review of this aw so far

1. PvP and PvE in forsaken sector is just daft, this has resulted in less participation over all other alliance wars with just pvp or pve.
    2. Frequency of pve fleets is ridiculous.
    3. Repair discount 25% and only for one day.
    4. Forsaken wormhole should be more central to all systems within a sector.
    5. Kixeye needs a better game team.
    Total agree. And as far as having the wormhole over to one side is probably so the vsec will get you on the way.  Number 5 has been true for ages and not just this event.
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,756
    edited 27 Apr 2018, 11:10PM
    @CM_Lee Two things I want to ask. 

When can we expect the downtime notes to be available? None of us want to wait last minute on Sunday for the notes to be posted. 

The drops for the L100 Vanguard and Regiment in the S&G are off, they look like they're switched. Bastion equipment are usually in the Vanguards, and the Cavalier equipment in the Regiment. Can you please verify if these drops are accurate? 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,110

@SEAL Corps1 said:

When can we expect the downtime notes to be available? None of us want to wait last minute on Sunday for the notes to be posted. 

The drops for the L100 Vanguard and Regiment in the S&G are off, they look like they're switched. Bastion equipment are usually in the Vanguards, and the Cavalier equipment in the Regiment. Can you please verify if these drops are accurate? 

Did bastion mk5 boxes drop from vanguard 100 in last decimation?

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,756

@SEAL Corps1 said:

They did drop M5 Bastion boxes, as well as 30 XF EEC fragments and 45 M6 Bastion fragments. That's the reason why Phase 1 went by so quickly, since everyone wanted to get Bastion materials. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 496

@SEAL Corps1 said:

They did drop M5 Bastion boxes, as well as 30 XF EEC fragments and 45 M6 Bastion fragments. That's the reason why Phase 1 went by so quickly, since everyone wanted to get Bastion materials. 

part that I laugh at the most is that they are giving us the opportunity to get about 9 BLANK hulls, but all the tokens in the store are for BUILD not REFIT
  • Deepsx2
    Deepsx2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 17
    KIXEYE servers gets heavily loaded ...whn thy arrange AW only for PvE...so thy Planned for PvE nd PvP,,, as plyers will come out for aliens in AW sector and will be snatched by coiners...so less plyers in AW...server will run smoothly..lol.. ohh i forgot .....Kix arranged feast for coiners..... lol.... Coiners r enjying eating u.... thy r hungry ....
  • ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 40

@Gary Pollock said:
    Cos they want players, who liked the pve in last alliance war, being forced to go into forsaken sector and risk getting hit by players who like pvp, it's their motive because if it wasn't we would have what you said Seal.

So again another event aimed at the coiners.

Right, that or they just don't have to play. It becomes I do not want to play pretty quick from there. People don't like playing games that are off limits to lower level players.

• GoldenGunner.PT
    GoldenGunner.PT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 58

from 40% discount during all event, we go to 25% discount during all event( because was a PVE event), this time its a pvp again and we go to 25% discount just for half of the event. 

I need to go to the same business school of this guys..

WHAT A JOKE    

• Atlas707
    Atlas707
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 56
    Was actually a fun event in my opinion. Reality check for all the non-coiners, you do get what you pay for. If you spend a little, you get a lot more fun out of the game. Just saying.
    Suggestions to Kixeye for future PvP events:
    1) 40% repair discount throughout the entire event to keep more players interested and feel they're getting a better value.
    2) Outposts were collapsing WAY too fast. Extend the timers and make alliances fight over them. 
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,626
    Atlas707 said:
    Was actually a fun event in my opinion. Reality check for all the non-coiners, you do get what you pay for. If you spend a little, you get a lot more fun out of the game. Just saying.
    Suggestions to Kixeye for future PvP events:
    1) 40% repair discount throughout the entire event to keep more players interested and feel they're getting a better value.
    2) Outposts were collapsing WAY too fast. Extend the timers and make alliances fight over them. 
    I think the best way to make alliance fight over outposts is to have better alliance rewards, the current ones are just so dismaying that there is no reason to fight over them, come on who needs 300 maruder armaments to get in 20th place? So the goal is just to get to tier 4 and than stop hitting the outposts
  • Atlas707
    Atlas707
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 56
    Great point Andrea, the rewards were absolute garbage.
  • Scorpions Wrath
    Scorpions Wrath
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 10
    stupid event
  • ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    ThEeRrInThEkNiGhT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 40

I hate these idiots that try to tell people they're stupid for not coining. I'm not going to spend a buck for 5 hours of rep every time I accrue it. This is a free game that advertises as a free to play multiplayer game, but you can't play multiplayer in any capacity without a couple grand spent on special stuff. They've taken the fun out of it and replaced it with rich idiots who think they're special because the bought all the parts to male their ships good.

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,159

Summoning Jutsu! @Todd7123 @Junren-JS @Cyrus Leung

Sealing Jutsu, Necro thread seal!

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
13»