ChristianinAlience
ChristianinAlience
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2013 Posts: 271
  • USJuggernaut
    USJuggernaut
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 410
    I like that it takes 350 million thorium or infinity gold to upgrade. Classic. :D :D
    WC Name: JUGGERNAUT but you can call me Juggs. Lvl: 45. Sector: Good question. Playing this INFURIATING game since summer 2012.
  • professorX-2
    professorX-2
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 944

@THELIRRA said:
    hahahaha i was expecting to see The Envoy, but this is betterLOL.

Same, actually made me giggle a bit

" i can do this all day"
  • AlphaOmegaSG
    AlphaOmegaSG
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 36
    Most Feared Farm Commander has ever seen looollllllllll XD LMAO
    Always Strive to be Da'Best!
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,406
    picture almost looks like it was taken directly from super early wc.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 22 Apr 2018, 4:19AM
    picture almost looks like it was taken directly from super early wc. [internet went down briefly when this was commented, duplication was not intended] 

• ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    LOL had to  do it, all the exaggeration of this game.  we all needed a laff..LOL...
  • kixeyeuser_1369478766759_18061_447417777
    kixeyeuser_1369478766759_18061_447417777
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 868
    Great. Now you have given kixeye a new shadow ops unit... I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!

Joking aside,Thanks for the laugh lmao.
  • the war engineer
    the war engineer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 339

what if it was unlimited build lol imagine an army of farmers that outrange bunkers lol, or worse is if they're bunker compatible 825 +50% , don't even wanna think of it :D
    maybe you thought you defeated me , but you're wrong! i will resurrect one day , and destroy your pathetic living world!

sincerely -onyx-
  • professorX-2
    professorX-2
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 944

what if it was unlimited build lol imagine an army of farmers that outrange bunkers lol, or worse is if they're bunker compatible 825 +50% , don't even wanna think of it :D
    now your giving kix ideas lol, it'll be a kix exclusive unit aswell  :p :p
    " i can do this all day"
    Strike-force Captain

-Only dedicated anti missile buildings/units/towers can target the Farmer.
  • the war engineer
    the war engineer
    Skilled Warrior

and he is permanent stealth , what else :D
    maybe you thought you defeated me , but you're wrong! i will resurrect one day , and destroy your pathetic living world!

sincerely -onyx-
    Strike-force Captain
    His tech:

Farmer's hat: Gets immunity against every negative effect there is,+100% extra health
    Farmer's Shotgun: Range +100 splash +125% and now targets High Altitude units
    Farmer's Boots: Movement speed is increased by 95%, Mines now heal him for 50% per mine
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

and he is permanent stealth , what else :D
    capacity size of 1

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,004
    nametagg0 said:
    Yes, the picture needs to be updated to keep up with the UI design standards. I would love to see kixeye returning with showing unit statistics with progress bars and showing these damage filters for representing what the unit can target.

I do also have a question to the OP. Do the farmer have concussion immunity?
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • the war engineer
    the war engineer
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 22 Apr 2018, 8:02PM
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:
    Yes, the picture needs to be updated to keep up with the UI design standards. I would love to see kixeye returning with showing unit statistics with progress bars and showing these damage filters for representing what the unit can target.

yes and he applies all of the 7 status effects(cryo - shock - scramble - corrosion - concussion - zombifier - fire)
    and he is immune to them all

just imagine it , it can one shot the DS before he even enters the aura! :D

sincerely -onyx-
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

yes and he applies all of the 7 status effects(cryo - shock - scramble - corrosion - concussion - zombifier - fire)

I regret what I told, I would only use the Herald as the Farmer isn't a dedicated anti air unit.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • the war engineer
    the war engineer
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

I regret what I told, I would only use the Herald as the Farmer isn't a dedicated anti air unit.

but just look at his health , your herald needs to sit on him for ages just to scratch him lol

sincerely -onyx-
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

but just look at his health , your herald needs to sit on him for ages just to scratch him lol
    It's at least better than sending in units to let them die.
  • the war engineer
    the war engineer
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

don't worry , kixeye will release a new unit that counters even that :) , which will be the brand new omega boar that has a quadrillion health and a trillion damage per shot , with a RoF and reload time of 1 frame and speed of oni MK 2 , only drawback is it's melee unit, also it has a secondary boar tooth thrower that is dedicated AA :D

sincerely -onyx-
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

don't worry , kixeye will release a new unit that counters even that :) , which will be the brand new omega boar that has a quadrillion health and a trillion damage per shot , with a RoF and reload time of 1 frame and speed of oni MK 2 , only drawback is it's melee unit, also it has a secondary boar tooth thrower that is dedicated AA :D
    It would be possible if kixeye released a unit as powerful as the farmer except for the fact that it would spawn slightly more powerful that are either all purpose or dedicated anti air.
  • ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    thanks everyone for the laffs. we all needed this.. and you are very welcome..
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 653
    edited 22 Apr 2018, 11:10PM
    Stealing jokes is not cool dude. Can you please credit the original posters if you're gonna repost something man. This post was originally made by me like 2 and a half years ago. The original thread can be seen here. proving my claim. Check the timestamps folks in the top right corner, you can clearly see this post was not made by ChristianinAlience.

ChristianinAlience, I'm not sure why you're going around seemingly acting like you're the one giving people the laughs with this little bit of photoshop fun, but either come up with your own original material, or cut it out please. I don't appreciate theft of my work. Please credit me and the original thread on your post up the top of this please.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 22 Apr 2018, 11:12PM
    nametagg0 said:
    That's because when I did this Photoshop job, the game was running of a diferent UI nametagg0, that's why it looks so old.
    That's because the photoshopped image itself, is old.

Thank me. Im the one who made this piece of work, not ChristianinAlience. He stole it and reposted it.
    LOL had to  do it, all the exaggeration of this game.  we all needed a laff..LOL...
    Do what? Steal and repost my work?
  • ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 23 Apr 2018, 12:05AM
    go m ahead and report me, i did not "steal this. (any post artwork on web, (except watermark/ or express not to show it "without permission" )) is 
    "public domain"..and who cares who made it, i posted it to make people laff. there has to be a rotten apple in the bunch and guess you are it.. ( claim it, and be glad  "someone like me" made people laff and feel not stress out. and  have a nice day Thane >>edit....and "who said I claimed it as my artwork??...duh...............and this is my artwork that i am posting now..>>
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 23 Apr 2018, 1:23AM
    go m ahead and report me, i did not "steal this.
    I disagree. One definition of stealing is as follows:
    "dishonestly pass off (another person's ideas) as one's own."
    -Definition of Stealing, according to Google.
    So... yeah. I think I can call this stealing. And I will.
    (any post artwork on web, (except watermark/ or express not to show it "without permission" )) is 
    "public domain"
    Regardless of what falls under, its still a lousy move man. That was a piece of work made by me. It wouldn't kill you to provide credit.
    Also, that is not how the web works mate. Even if something is not explicitly watermarked or otherwise obviously marked as "do not show" or something similar, doesn't immediatly mean anyone and everyone can claim ownership of something, or that it is "public domain." That is an absolutely ridiculous idea and so stupid I cannot believe someone would suggest it.

Also, I think I could argue I clearly did mark those pieces of photoshop as mine. You can see in my original thread that I credit everyone else who made those hilarious bits of work, and then when it comes to my pieces I say "My own efforts have led to these worrying discoveries," which clearly implies that those are my pieces of work.
    and who cares who made it,
    I care. I hate it when people just repost other people stuff and don't offer credit.
     i posted it to make people laff.
    No, I posted it to make people laugh. You simply butchered the image quality and reposted it under the guise of trying to make people laugh.
    there has to be a rotten apple in the bunch and guess you are it..
    Im not rotten, Im simply someone who has a strong amount of contempt for people who recycle others content without crediting them. If you had credited my original thread at the start I wouldn't have a problem. Its not hard. Just link back the original thread.
    claim it, and be glad  "someone like me" made people laff and feel not stress out
    What do I have to be glad about? Someone ripping of my work? That's not something to be glad about. Also, you didn't make anyone laugh, Im the one that did that since it was my piece of work you reposted. As for claiming it, its something Im perfectly able to do since I was the original content creator.
    edit....and "who said I claimed it as my artwork??
    I never said you were outright claiming it as yours. But your comments to me imply that you're trying to make it seem so. For example:
    This implies one of two things:
    1) Either you had to repost this piece of artwork. Since you never credited me however, it more likely implies number two.
    2) You had to make this image and post it on the forums.

Similar story with this one.
    To me this implies you're trying to act like you made that image and you're the one who posted it when you say that everyone is welcome for you posting it, even though you didn't really post it, you just copy pasted it instead.
    ..duh...............and this is my artwork that i am posting now..>>
    Where'd you steal that from then?
  • ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    see you trying to make it a big deal, NO WHERE i said it was my artwork, and you are NOW accusing me of stealing other artwork. now that is so off the wall, you pick and choose definitions of your own . and try to discredit me from posting something that is affable. so what it is your artwork, and i NEVER seen a disclaimer of NOT using it without permission.so with that said,  if you do not stop. i will report you for violating TOS on kixeyes.

so read this. : Use the Service to post or otherwise transmit (a) any email addresses, personally identifying information (other than Your User Information (as defined below)), or content that is threatening, abusive, bullying, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, or discriminatory; (b) any content that You are prohibited by applicable law or contract from posting or transmitting; (c) any content that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; or (d) any content that You did not create or to which You do not have sufficient rights to post or transmit;
    as i said, there was NO content on the artwork that i posted that said "do not use without written permission of said content, IE  "artwork"  this is a friendly reminder if you do not want others to use your artwork, "state it as you post the artwork and have it watermark as mine does under Crazy insane Alien.. now this is my last comment on this.. 

so..sufficient rights to post or transmit;

read>>>Protecting Your Art Against Copyright Infringement
    “Intellectual property is a property right that can be protected under federal and state law, including copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, and inventions. The term intellectual property relates to intangible property such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.” – US Legal

“Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.”  – United States Copyright Office

In layman’s terms, intellectual property is your right to protect your original work while a copyright is established when an original work is created tangibly (not just conceptually). However, unregistered work can often be hard to prove as your own, which is why it is important to keep digital or physical records. If you ever need to take a case to court, think about how well you can demonstrate that you are the creator of the artwork in question.

So, legally, how can you protect your art from copyright infringement?

Always Sign Your Name On Your Work
    This is the first step in protecting your art against copyright violation. Adapt the habit of signing all your works, preferably with the year of completion.

Register Your Work
    If you’re a U.S. artist, it is recommended that you officially register your artwork with the Copyright Office of the U.S. Library of Congress. Even though a copyright is automatically in place at the moment of creation, registering the work ensures you have sufficient proof that the work is yours. It also enables you to demand more money in the event of a copyright infringement suit. Here’s how the registration process works in the United States:

Go to the Library of Congress website and click on the electronic Copyright Office (eCO). Fill out the registration form and pay the required fee.
    Once the registrar’s office examines your application, they will send you an official certificate of registration. This serves as documented evidence of your copyright, which will also be filed online as a matter of public record. >>>end of discussion.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    see you trying to make it a big deal, NO WHERE i said it was my artwork, and you are NOW accusing me of stealing other artwork. now that is so off the wall, you pick and choose definitions of your own . and try to discredit me from posting something that is affable. so what it is your artwork, and i NEVER seen a disclaimer of NOT using it without permission.so with that said,  if you do not stop. i will report you for violating TOS on kixeyes.

so read this. : Use the Service to post or otherwise transmit (a) any email addresses, personally identifying information (other than Your User Information (as defined below)), or content that is threatening, abusive, bullying, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, or discriminatory; (b) any content that You are prohibited by applicable law or contract from posting or transmitting; (c) any content that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; or (d) any content that You did not create or to which You do not have sufficient rights to post or transmit;
    as i said, there was NO content on the artwork that i posted that said "do not use without written permission of said content, IE  "artwork"  this is a friendly reminder if you do not want others to use your artwork, "state it as you post the artwork and have it watermark as mine does under Crazy insane Alien.. now this is my last comment on this..
    Calling someone out for nicking someone else's work is not doing any of those ToS violations.
    "state it as you post the artwork and have it watermark as mine does under Crazy insane Alien.. now this is my last comment on this..
    So that's what that random text in the bottom says.
    read>>>Protecting Your Art Against Copyright Infringement
    “Intellectual property is a property right that can be protected under federal and state law, including copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, and inventions. The term intellectual property relates to intangible property such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.” – US Legal

“Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.”  – United States Copyright Office

In layman’s terms, intellectual property is your right to protect your original work while a copyright is established when an original work is created tangibly (not just conceptually). However, unregistered work can often be hard to prove as your own, which is why it is important to keep digital or physical records. If you ever need to take a case to court, think about how well you can demonstrate that you are the creator of the artwork in question.

So, legally, how can you protect your art from copyright infringement?

Always Sign Your Name On Your Work
    This is the first step in protecting your art against copyright violation. Adapt the habit of signing all your works, preferably with the year of completion.
    Well the thread does have my name on it up top, and since I credited the other people who made those posts, that would clearly impky that its mine.
  • ChristianinAlience
    ChristianinAlience
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 23 Apr 2018, 6:13PM

Well the thread does have my name on it up top, and since I credited the other people who made those posts, that would clearly impky that its mine.
    so you want "me" to lie and say the artwork is yours because you credited the one that MADE the artwork.. ( Thane_Mantis said:"and since I credited the other people who made those posts,") that was NOT yours in the first place..???. and you are admitting the artwork is NOT yours.....gesss make up your mind... 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod

so you want "me" to lie and say the artwork is yours because you credited the one that MADE the artwork.. ( Thane_Mantis said:"and since I credited the other people who made those posts,") that was NOT yours in the first place..???. and you are admitting the artwork is NOT yours.....gesss make up your mind... 
    It's a common practice in any forms of article writing to credit outsources material.