Suggestion for GO-GO bar Upgrade

Jimmy Tobia
Jimmy Tobia
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 43
I think it will be better if we have the ability to choose which units will be in defenders platoon as well.
So GoGo bar will have attacking platoon and defending one too
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 556
    I have created a poll on this topic with some ideas surrounding around the GoGo bar and here is the link.
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/714065
                           -SPECIAL FORCES ARE MY LIFE-
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8,259
    I think it will be better if we have the ability to choose which units will be in defenders platoon as well.
    But... you can already do that though. Set some units in your base to defend it, and then launch an attack with the Go-Go Bar.
    Me on my day's off...
    Thane_Mantis
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 556
    edited 18 Apr 2018, 2:13AM
    But... you can already do that though. Set some units in your base to defend it, and then launch an attack with the Go-Go Bar.
    I see your forum ban has been lifted Thane :o ;) :o
    Time to spam those comments on the posts :D ;) :D

-SPECIAL FORCES ARE MY LIFE-
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Unicorn Overlord
    Indeed it has. Took me, I kid you not, like 7 months to pull this trick off, but it worked out in the end.
    Lol, Im not spamming. Im contributing to the discussions... and stopping Axel from overtaking me. Can't allow him to catch-up to me lol.
    Me on my day's off...
    Thane_Mantis
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,529
    edited 18 Apr 2018, 8:45PM
    Indeed it has. Took me, I kid you not, like 7 months to pull this trick off, but it worked out in the end.
    Lol, Im not spamming. Im contributing to the discussions... and stopping Axel from overtaking me. Can't allow him to catch-up to me lol.
    I see it with your eyes that you are tempted to return to play WC again after a 1 year break. The forums is at least the first step, the game is the second.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 19 Apr 2018, 3:09AM
    Axel L said:
    I see it with your eyes that you are tempted to return to play WC again after a 1 year break. The forums is at least the first step, the game is the second.
    Yeah, Im really not Axel. I've as much desire to return to War Commander as I have to contract an incurable disease.
    Me on my day's off...
    Thane_Mantis
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,529
    Axel L said:
    Yeah, Im really not Axel. I've as much desire to return to War Commander as I have to contract an incurable disease.
    The desire to return will increase by every single post you will make on the WC forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.