WHAT THE HELL! :D o:) >:) :* :'(
    No...Its too much fun 
  • kixeyeuser_1369478766759_18061_447417777
    kixeyeuser_1369478766759_18061_447417777
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 803
    edited 24 Mar 2018, 12:45PM
    It isn't even funny.
    You just went into microsoft paint and painted triangles everywhere.
    edit; Plus you are just reviving and old internet "meme" that wasn't even funny in the first place.
  • SiddyLiL
    SiddyLiL
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 519
    It isn't even funny.
    You just went into microsoft paint and painted triangles everywhere.
    edit; Plus you are just reviving and old internet "meme" that wasn't even funny in the first place.
    You must be a blast at parties buddy 
    Strike-force Captain
    Mate,I know for a fact that I am.
    But I am just making valid facts and I guarantee this is what others think about you.
    You just used microsoft paint to just add random triangles and tried to make a "funny" post about it.
    Lemme tell you this. Your plan failed. You are using an internet "meme" from the year 2015 and you expect this to be funny?
    I am just telling you the truth.
  • SiddyLiL
    SiddyLiL
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 519
    But I am just making valid facts and I guarantee this is what others think about you.
    You just used microsoft paint to just add random triangles and tried to make a "funny" post about it.
    Lemme tell you this. Your plan failed. You are using an internet "meme" from the year 2015 and you expect this to be funny?
    Okay we are talking in facts here didn't know that..... 

I have a little free time to talk facts with you here.

Fact if you don't like what I posted what not just move on? here is the fact you can't even if you tried you brain is to small for that thought to enter it, so we are left with the "FACT" I am talking to a moron with too much time on their hands. 

Yes it might be a meme from 2015 but fu*k me your profile pic says it all, this is also a "FACT" 

My last "FACT" is I really didn't have a plan in the great scheme of things, for me it was just a bit of fun. I thought it was funny you didn't I respect you're choice. you didn't got to be all as*hole sore and make a song and dance out of it, which is a little sad. 

Enjoy your afternoon and event but try to lay off the need to comments on every little thing you don't like. Life is short enjoy it. 
    Strike-force Captain
    So you are now bashing onto my profile picture? That's a punch under the belt mate.
    So you want to bash pictures? Okay then. YOU LITTERALY HAVE A FALLOUT 1 PICTURE.
    But I am not that lowkey to bash other things that have 0 correlation with the subject.
    I am not here to argue.I was just saying that it was a stupid thing to do.
    If it was just a little bit of fun,That means it won't be that funny to others.If it was funny to you on a larger scale,It would theoreticaly be funnier to others.
    I do not have "time on my hands"
    I am not here 24/7 as I am not a mod neither a stable player at the game.I visit the forums to help some new players/Correct other players.
    If you can't take feedback,That's your **** problem.
    Plus,I didn't went all "as*hole mode* on you. Nothing sad about this.
    If you do not like what I said (Or in yours langauge "Full on a*hole mode") just ignore me.
    Either acknowledge my feedback/criticism whatever you want to call it,And say something about it.
    If not,Just ignore me. You are right.Life is short.

• Nick Nick83
    Nick Nick83
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 36
    All the above....................makes me laugh out loud...........so funny.....

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,529
    The WC world maps is obviously constructed by regular hexagons. Something which may be somewhat interesting is that each regular hexagon can be split into 6 congruent equal sided triangles.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,092
    the real fact is that isnt a fact, its an opinion.

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,092
    edited 28 Mar 2018, 11:08PM
    the real fact is that isnt a fact, its an opinion.

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly"