PEE - YEW!!! Dis Y Fortnite gettin all my game time now

MrOntorius
MrOntorius
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 704
edited 23 Mar 2018, 5:42PM
Ok, you went from purple to blue ... that didn't make the game no better.  These got dam spiders need to go.
  • MrOntorius
    MrOntorius
    Strike-force Captain
    been playing for an hour and already i have a day and a half of repairs and aint even done with the event first round... i know i wont be playing this game long... fortnite is gettin all my time anyway
  • Commander Sarkis
    Commander Sarkis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 129

Lol fortnite is bad

• HELLionnnnnnnnnn
    HELLionnnnnnnnnn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 614
    If the Kixeye Team cannot make the game enjoyable everyone will be playing something else...

Oh Wait, EVERYONE is already playing something else cause Upgrade Commander SUCKS
  • Fury_x
    Fury_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,539
    If the Kixeye Team cannot make the game enjoyable everyone will be playing something else...

Oh Wait, EVERYONE is already playing something else cause Upgrade Commander SUCKS
    im done with this game quit 3 times came back because everytime i would've thought that they change but sadly it got even worse so **** kixeye with their illuminati event 

Kixeye yu will not get my money anymore 
    say what again !
  • MrOntorius
    MrOntorius
    Strike-force Captain

Lol fortnite is ****.

lol, your four stars word = AWESOME!!!
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 653

Lol fortnite is ****.

Uh, not sure if you're joking or not with that comment, but on the off chance you're being serious, those 4 "stars" are actually asterisks from KIXEYE's auto-censor feature. Sarkis isn't giving the game a good rating. Their more than likely insulting it.
  • MrOntorius
    MrOntorius
    Strike-force Captain

Lol fortnite is ****.

Uh, not sure if you're joking or not with that comment, but on the off chance you're being serious, those 4 "stars" are actually asterisks from KIXEYE's auto-censor feature. Sarkis isn't giving the game a good rating. Their more than likely insulting it.
    nah i ain't bein funny at all, i know they have the asterisk system in place to block out curse words, I was just filling in your blank with the word AWESOME cause you gotta have real skills to play Fortnite... this just a flash game, it don't take much to play wc
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,471
    edited 31 Mar 2018, 10:20AM

Lol fortnite is ****.

I see that it was evidence of forum auto censor. Sarkis edited the post at a later date to replace the word with something more tasteful for kixeye.

Word guessing challenging. Guess which word is hidden behind the asterisks. ****
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 653
    Axel L said:

Lol fortnite is ****.

I see that it was evidence of forum auto censor. Sarkis edited the post at a later date to replace the word with something more tasteful for kixeye.

Word guessing challenging. Guess which word is hidden behind the asterisks. ****
    A swear word.
    Boom! Done!
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,471
    Axel L said:

Lol fortnite is ****.

A swear word.
    Boom! Done!
    A more specific answer is requested. You could look it up on my message wall.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.