This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Unit update

KillaRicanClan
KillaRicanClan
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4

Discuss your experience with units update and updates to base defense and how PvP plays after update.

• KillaRicanClan
    KillaRicanClan
    Greenhorn

This update has screwed my game, my plt capacity went down by 100 points and the tanks all went up on capacity... In have spent money on this game and feel robbed due to how they changed the units I use most.
    It feels unbalanced after this update... I don't want to have a plt of all tanks with anti air... The way the game was before update people could have different styles of play... now everyone will just push tanks and nothing more..
    Give your thoughts please.

• KillaRicanClan
    KillaRicanClan
    Greenhorn

The PvP infamy portion of the game feels broken almost like they forgot that we don't have our FOBs on PvP matches.

• Andy Nax
    Andy Nax
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 3
    merkava now uses 200 !!! Absurd !!!
  • kixeyeuser_727139343_2165_1827944
    kixeyeuser_727139343_2165_1827944
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 8

I can't agree more... I feel Kixeye is a big cheat... But don't worry if they don't learn their lessons from looking at what happend to Xbox One recently the same will happen to them... I hope they face a class action suit and are forced to refund all our hard earned money which we have spent on this game... Not even paid content on a console game is that expensive...