Defend the Hill

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,021
    I install a backup of the server and create an algorithm which deletes all the spam messages send to the server. This causes the hill to return to its previous state. My hill.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 145

I install avast antivirus. My hill.

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I also install manual defense around the hill. And turrent system that abliterates every hostile in sight.

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,442

I also install manual defense around the hill. And turrent system that abliterates every hostile in sight.

Alas, but flint falls to the same disease I once had from misspelling a word. With no-one manning the manual defenses i take the hill and assume control of all defenses. My hill.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

Unbenowst to snyderdsh, there were also mines. After tripping said mine. Snyder found himself on the moon... in a million pieces. I recover from the disease, and plant a flag on the hill, my hill.

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord

Unbenowst to snyderdsh, there were also mines. After tripping said mine. Snyder found himself on the moon... in a million pieces. I recover from the disease, and plant a flag on the hill, my hill.

poor snyderdsh....luckily, I snydersh, avoided all the mines and was napping while you took the hill. I wake up and take the hill back. My hill. I burn the flag.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    edited 5 Jun 2018, 9:11AM
    From the ashes emerged a soulless creature which helped me reclaimed as a penalty for burning down his flag. My hill.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I use the second legendary sandal of sandals to destroy the creature. The explosion launches axel off the hill. I recreate the flag and place it in honor of rocks. My hill

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord

I use the second legendary sandal of sandals to destroy the creature. The explosion launches axel off the hill. I recreate the flag and place it in honor of rocks. My hill

unbeknownst to flint, the recreated flag is devoid of color, so i walk up and accept flint's surrender and banish him from the hill. I take the hill. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I use the power of grayskull to suplex the entire hill. Crushing anyone on it. I carry it away to the sunset....on a treadmill. My hill.

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Flint, not learning from my previous mistake now also gets the error message, "Error: Unable to move the hill". Having spent all his energy trying to walk with an unmovable hill on a treadmill he collapses and i take the hill. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I throw a nyan cat at snydersh. He flies away. My hill.

• Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,157
    I wander over from the Overwatch custom game Ana Paintball community and proceed to preach the joys of such game. I bore you all to death and claim the hill for myself.
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I use sneeze, ejecting you from the hill. My hill.

• Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,948

I eradicate Flint with an orbiting laser satellite. My hill.

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I destroy your laser satelite with a nuke. I also revive myself via a fairy in a jar. I take back my hill. My hill

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    The nuke did miss it's target and destroyed a moon in the outer solar system. While Flint had an argument about the hill with an innocent Pineapple, I reclaimed the hill. My hill.
  • nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 933

I politely ask for the hill, and because of my politeness I receive the hill from axel. My hill.

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I savagely roast Nick for the Hill. Because of my savageness I get the hill. My hill.

• nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain

I place a lifelike cardboard cutout in front of flint, and he roasts the cutout instead of me, allowing me to retain ownership of the hill. My hill.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Flint didn't follow the fire safety recommendations while he roasted the cardboard box which caused a fire to spread to the top of the hill. This incident all of the nearby residents to evacuate from the area while I distinguished the fire together with the fire department. After that, I safely reclaimed the hill. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I also didn't follow regulations when it came to putting out fires. While Axel was climbing the hill, I casted Blizzaga. It pretty much froze everything, including Axel. My hill.

• nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain

I default for a turn and soak in damage done by the blizzaga, I then brave 4x and cast firaga rain, the massive amount of damage done allows me to take the hill. My hill.

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

I had casted life 3 before I died from the fire. I come back to life, Cast Curaja on myself, and proceed to Omnicast Ultima on you. My hill.

• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 653
    I just want to point out we've all been fighting over a hill for 4 months now.
    That is all, carry on.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    After Thane's long motivation speech, I just reclaim the hill. My hill.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 653
    Axel fails to reclaim the hill, and whilst he laments this, I reclaim it. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

An artillery strike obliterates Thane. I take the hill AND his mountain. My hill.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    I make a second attempt to reclaim the hill and this attempt was successful. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance

You forgot the "1" you rolled Axel. As you climb the hill to claim it, an antimatter mine from 25 posts ago activates. Send Axel to the moon in a million pieces. My hill.