Defend the Hill

• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 622
    Axel L said:
    As Thane forgot to claim the hill while sending the welcome letters. I reclaim the hill behind his back. My hill
    Didn't forget. Simply didn't bother.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 63

@Thane Mantis said:

Thane doesn't care about a hill, he has a mountain.

Btw, my hil

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,185
    Thane revived me from the different dimension by quoting me in this thread. As a penalty for locking me inside a different dimension in 1 day, 3 hours and 40 minutes, I reclaim the hill. My hill.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,279
    As axel comes back through the rift, i take the hill to the other side and seal myself on the other side with the hill. My hill.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    snydersh encountered an error which stated "Error: Unable to move the hill" and the hill remains at my possession. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

I 360 no-scope axel.
    My kill, my hill.

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

Also, i fortified the hill with an automated turret system, good luck getting past that...

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    R.U.B.I. takes control of the turret system rendering it useless, and i easily claim the hill. My ill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

By mispelling hill, Snyder gets a disease that temporarily cripples him. My hill

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    The virus which caused the disease did also accidentally get transmitted to Flint. I wait few hours and then decontaminate and reclaim it. My hill.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain

Thane doesn't care about a hill, he has a mountain.

Correct lol. Hope you peasents have fun fighting over a glorified mound of dirt whilst I watch from atop my mountain lol.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

I develop a cure for the virus. After doing so... I use the legendary sandal of sandals on Axel. It hits him between the legs, and he proceeds to roll down the hill in pain. My hill.

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

@Thane Mantis said:
    Flint Hodges said:

Thane Mantis said:

>

Correct lol. Hope you peasents have fun fighting over a glorified mound of dirt whilst I watch from atop my mountain lol.

But the hill has adamantite! Your mountain only has iron. And iron is overrated.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    The cure wasn't efficient enough and the virus evolved to a more dangerous form and reengaged. While Flint seeks medical care, I reclaim the hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

I die from the virus, but I am resurected as an undead necromancer. Me and my horde of undead take the hill, my hill.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    I use fire as it's well known that zombies hates fire and scare away all undead creatures from the hill. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

I use pocket sand. My hill

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    edited 1 Jun 2018, 9:53PM
    I use assistance from the Canadian moose army to reclaim the hill.
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

My hill.
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain

But the hill has adamantite! Your mountain only has iron. And iron is overrated.

Yeah, but Iron is real. Adamantiti is fictional.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

I lead an army of alaskan wolverines to take the hill. An epic battle is staged, but in the end the wolverines succeed. Now the wolverines are fed for the winter, and I have a hill. My hill.

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

Also, nice flag axel

• Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

@Thane Mantis said:

Yeah, but Iron is real. Adamantite is fictional.

Who said that this thread was realistic lol

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord

I lead an army of alaskan wolverines to take the hill. An epic battle is staged, but in the end the wolverines succeed. Now the wolverines are fed for the winter, and I have a hill. My hill.

As a Canadian citizen, and since the hill apparently is in Canada, i call in the Mounties to clear the hill and claim it. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

America annexes Canada. Thus allowimg me to secure it with a Meowmere. My hill.

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord

America annexes Canada. Thus allowimg me to secure it with a Meowmere. My hill.

Apparently America forgot the lesson of 1812. we burn down the white house again and i reclaim the hill. My hill.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    While the conflict is folding between the US and Canada on who should have control over the hill, both parts forgot to capture to defend the hill. I take this opportunity and raise the Swedish flag at the top of that hill. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

I combine excalibur with the mighty pwnhammer, creating the ultimate weapon. I single handedly conquer the globe with my dope equipment. My hill.

• snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord

I combine excalibur with the mighty pwnhammer, creating the ultimate weapon. I single handedly conquer the globe with my dope equipment. My hill.

I form a resistance movement and conquer the hill for strategic purposes. My hill.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    I load the general server with a computer virus which infects the memory servers and sets me to the owner of the hill. My hill.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Potential Threat

I overload the server with 69 tons of dank memes. This causes the server to shut down and wipe all data. This allows me to conquer the hill. My hill.