No support for paying players

HELL_OPS
HELL_OPS
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9
I`ve spent more then 500 dollars in game and when i try to send a ticket requesting some support it shows that my account does not qualify for support how is that fair ..??
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 432
    HELL_OPS said:
    I`ve spent more then 500 dollars in game and when i try to send a ticket requesting some support it shows that my account does not qualify for support how is that fair ..??
    Please make one acc lvl 2 and send ticket from him and add your id from your big base in comment .

TAO--DAN
  • HELL_OPS
    HELL_OPS
    Greenhorn
    Isnt that just gonna be the same if that base hasnt spent 50 in game i wont be able to send ticket 
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,179
    HELL_OPS said:
    Isnt that just gonna be the same if that base hasnt spent 50 in game i wont be able to send ticket 
    Every account qualifies for 6 months of free support. I've never tried this but have seen moderators suggest it.

Does it say you don't qualify because you haven't spent $50 or that you just plain don't qualify? Maybe you were banned from support. Was the $500 spent on the account you're trying to get support for?

Depending on the problem you're trying to get help for, you may be wasting your time. Other than getting credit for something the game jipped you out of and you managed or remembered to screenshot and/or record, support is utterly useless. They're just going to tell you you're lying and the game's performance is your computer/internet's fault not theirs.

I suggest you stop coining.
  • HELL_OPS
    HELL_OPS
    Greenhorn
    yea the 500$ i spent was on the acc that im trying to get support on and what it tells me is that my account doesnt qualify cuz i havnt spent 50$ on it 
  • giveup123
    giveup123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 624
    not sure about u,i spend lot more then 500$ and i get good support never had problem