8.07 Official Discussion Thread

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 787
Commanders,

Please discuss everything regarding the 8.07 update here.

Release Notes
Invasion
WC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Mr_BeardPower
    Mr_BeardPower
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 85
    Still no fix for Phalanx Diamond tech then...
  • matthew.s.pascoal
    matthew.s.pascoal
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 152
    how long is downtime 

• Super-Whites
    Super-Whites
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 160
    Has the Invasion Leaderboard glitch been fixed, or is relocation going to be disabled for duration of Invasion?

• john_mf
    john_mf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 66
    So was this 1 coin repair a glitch or exploit?
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 432
    john_mf said:
    when you see 4 mins and you press instant repair , but game ,,stolen '' 1 gold 
    TAO--DAN
  • Gee-Two
    Gee-Two
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 11
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 7:49PM
    john_mf said:
    Glitch. Inside the 5 minutes timer (free) on a repair was costing 1 gold coin for some players.
  • Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 527
    guys of kixeye 
    if you have nothing to update for then ....
    reduce upgrade times of elite & omega units 
    i think it's an easy thing + will make a lot of people happy
    RFT admin

• Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,494
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 8:03PM
    john_mf said:
    SURE hope it fixes that DANG OH its free, but going to take 1g anyways 99% reason I stopped spending Gold!

Kixeye can't illegally take gold from me, if I have none.

AWW who am I kidding, its never going to be fixed!
  • VietnamUSA
    VietnamUSA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 12
    I requested Support in the forum but NO HELP and NO REPLIES i have SAVE ERROR 2221 when i try to place things in ONE of my silos! everytime i try to place any drone in it it gives me SAVE ERROR 2221 Can you fix this ERROR for me PLEASE!
  • chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 395
    lol...come on guys...this is the best fix in ages : SF Units now display gained VXP correctly in defensive battles !

had to get rid of my SF units to make room for the other stuff kix keeps releasing....and now they fix an error with them ?

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 576
    Try an INVASION without ranking, if really play less people or you earn less. with tokens to all who attend and a few more tokens who have mastered the wave 10. In any case, there is no tiresome dispute with any times.

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 12
    not easy to log in the game 
    update most take this issues and disconnection in seriously the first place
    all players happy if you do that 
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 787
    Has the Invasion Leaderboard glitch been fixed, or is relocation going to be disabled for duration of Invasion?

Hmm, good question! I will ask the team.
    WC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Alok r
    Alok r
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 513

@CM_Burny losing 1 gold for instant repair is surely not fixed. You better remove that from release notes and get kix team back to the ground reality. I just lost 1 gold when the repair timer said 4:45 and I clicked on free repair.
    Epic fail kixeye.

• John Bamforth
    John Bamforth
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 90
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 1:59AM
    There's an old cliché says "if it ain't broke, why fix it?" You've been messing with the game loading apparatus. I used to get straight in, now the game is hanging at 80% on the loading bar, and I have to have 4 or 5 attempts to get in. Why do you do these things? It's beyond logic. It's just plain dumb. I read a post the other day from your new Fix it guy, who said he was making changes to the game loading. All he's done is messed it up big time
    JBeast
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 2,619

Is the best that could be done for invasion prizes really just silver and bronze tech for units that just had their bases on the map with tokens for a unit that flops at most combat roles?

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 415
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 6:32PM
    I got a promotion pop up error on wave 7 because they destroyed my CC so I had to refresh and I have over 1billion exp left to reach the next level so its a glitch/bug.

• Peter_Big_Pickle
    Peter_Big_Pickle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3
    By the way NOT BUYING any specials until there is an UPGRADE to Storage from the 40000 limit. Have bought in thepast but why should I obsolete other purchases to get new ones SO PLEASE upgrade STORAGE to 60000 ASAP currently because of events and previous purchases I and at 42k so NO spending until you  answer  this problem cheers 
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,179
    I requested Support in the forum but NO HELP and NO REPLIES i have SAVE ERROR 2221 when i try to place things in ONE of my silos! everytime i try to place any drone in it it gives me SAVE ERROR 2221 Can you fix this ERROR for me PLEASE!
    I have no experience with this error but I can offer a few suggestions.

Have you tried adding only one drone at a time and waiting for the game to save?
    Have you tried removing everything from your silos and then adding what you want back in?
    You might also want to try different combinations of the above and let the game save between each action.

Do you have damaged Night Owls in your silos? If so send a message to CM Burny and ask him to delete them from your account. You will need to rebuild them but then you can put fully repaired ones back into your silos (hopefully). I'm thinking maybe they wont let you add any drones until the ones in the silo are repaired.
  • Silver-Surfer2
    Silver-Surfer2
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 41
    I sent I ticket last week and KIX did not do anything......I had 246 and the within 2 days I had 241......
    I told them I had not use gold to repair anything ...Kix did not to anything about it

• Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 12
    color for bases when players log game or off , that fun and nice update too if you can do it 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,747
    color for bases when players log game or off , that fun and nice update too if you can do it 
    I would prefer to not see this feature as it should be some form of surprise if a player is online. It's always fun to have some fun with a player that thinks you are offline when you aren't and then make a surprise move.

If you want to see if a player is online, there are no definitive methods but you can see if they are online on kixeye.com as you speak.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • NightMare_OC
    NightMare_OC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 510
    since when did you have to do the waves in one attempt to get the prize? for that wave it says no where that i can find

• BlackZEN
    BlackZEN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    game stuck for 15sec in after every attack