Official MOBILIZATION Discussion Thread

CM_Lee
CM_Lee
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 310
Discuss tips, tricks, strategies and feedback for MOBILIZATION here!
VC Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,591
    Even though I can't research (or build) the Bastion, I can prep for its markups with this Mobilization. 20-25 M2 boxes and 8-20 M3 will help me.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,574
    Even though I can't research (or build) the Bastion, I can prep for its markups with this Mobilization. 20-25 M2 boxes and 8-20 M3 will help me.
    Same boat here. Finishing last lab level now that i somehow forgot earlier. So i hope the difficulty wont be so high that you need bastions to do this event well.
  • Just Two
    Just Two
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 18
    New CM?
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 152
    Let's be fair with them , they didn't buff the vanguard fleet so who knows , maybe we will have a nice event like last one 
  • Time Manager
    Time Manager
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 120

Can't build tech yet but may as well collect mark ups. Ain't gonna collect themselces.

• Infinity EIC
    Infinity EIC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 116
    *opens up mobilization egar to get back to fighting green dildos, realizes alterians are there and greenys nd yellows are gone, legit reaction= *sob sob* *screams demonic screech at high pitch frequency's* why do you do this? mobilization is suppose to be exclusive to aliens
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    *opens up mobilization egar to get back to fighting green dildos, realizes alterians are there and greenys nd yellows are gone, legit reaction= *sob sob* *screams demonic screech at high pitch frequency's* why do you do this? mobilization is suppose to be exclusive to aliens
    The Altairians are considered aliens to us (The Rebellion). If they do another Mobilization, which is unlikely, they could spawn in BRs. In any case, I can get one my Liberators up to M5 and stock up on Bastion equipment. 

Am curious about the previous generation of Aliens, will they get shafted to the side and fade into obscurity or will we uncover The Source and finish them off for good? Lore wise, they caused the Armageddon, pay back is in order.  

• slim-B
    slim-B
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 56

So did I read this correctly??? You can only get enough bastion pieces for half the hull?

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    slim-B said:

So did I read this correctly??? You can only get enough bastion pieces for half the hull?

Yes. If you didn't get the full BP in Contact, you'll have to buy the fragments of it over other events. All eight fragments will equal 3M points, compared to the 2M full BP. 

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,088

@SEAL Corps1 said:
    slim-B said:

Yes. If you didn't get the full BP in Contact, you'll have to buy the fragments of it over other events. All eight fragments will equal 3M points, compared to the 2M full BP. 

That's how shiteye with greed get players to pay... I chose not to tango...

If the BP pieces are not more expensive than the full BP, then there is zero incentive to purchase the full BP. This is offering players an easier (albeit less efficient) path to obtaining the Bastion Cruiser.
  • Astrobot31
    Astrobot31
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 127

Cyrus is absolutely correct. This strategy, albeit more expensive, allows players to get the ship at their own cadence.

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 450
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 6:07AM
    How many people can actually build the new cruiser without having used any coins? I'm just wondering since it'll be at least a month until I can because of all the new Ship Factory and Ship Lab levels required, which incidentally were never mentioned as requirements until right before T7 release. Also how is this Mobilization any different from Decimations aside from the lack of phases? Or are Decimations also receiving a huge change? Some communication from 1 of our 2 Community Managers sure would be nice.
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,093

@Daniel Rose said:
    How many people can actually build the new cruiser without having used any coins? I'm just wondering since it'll be at least a month until I can because of all the new Ship Factory and Ship Lab levels required, which incidentally were never mentioned as requirements until right before T7 release. Also how is this Mobilization any different from Decimations aside from the lack of phases? Or are Decimations also receiving a huge change? Some communication from 1 of our 2 Community Managers sure would be nice.

I just finished one today. Outfitting some equipment while waiting for discount

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3hqSMJekKIfNmtsa2NTMUl2QWM?usp=sharing

Practically all the information you need for the game.

• Jamie Helm
    Jamie Helm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 920

@GDIAX said:

@Daniel Rose said:

I just finished one today. Outfitting some equipment while waiting for discount

Any ideas what the discount will be? I don't know if this is a new bug, but the % amount does not show in iOS.

• VVulty
    VVulty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 93

@Cyrus Leung said:
    gundamcp9999 said:

@SEAL Corps1 said:

slim-B said:

If the BP pieces are not more expensive than the full BP, then there is zero incentive to purchase the full BP. This is offering players an easier (albeit less efficient) path to obtaining the Bastion Cruiser.

Problem is that's too much less efficient. You need to hit 2,5x more 80s to get same amount of points (remember, you've had base attacks during main event - another ~70k for each ~100k from attacking fleets). It's very unlikely that players who wasn't able to get BP in one run in main event will get it even after 3 consecutive lesser events, which will settle them at least one month behind majority of more successful players (assuming that those BP pieces will be offered in each "lesser" event).
    To me it seems more like "let's put a mark on 'allow low level players easier advance to current tech' bullet point of players requests"...

• Matt38316
    Matt38316
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 6

Would really of like this mobilization be the Axis ships - my fleets top out at the L2 Xeno and it’s stupidly difficult to get the points I needed to get any of the Axis ships let alone the Alts...

• Uwrekd
    Uwrekd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 164
    I started one near the end of the last event, fully fitted 9 day build. I also applied 48hrs of Riot Ship Build time tokens. It will be finished soon.
  • treecats
    treecats
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 87
    Just to be clear.  To build the ship Bastion, you need Ship Factory XIII(9 days 3 hours + 900 mil res) and Ship Lab XII.  upgrade Ship Lab to XII may not be a big deal. But Ship Factory XIII is.  To build this, you need Bridge VIII(13 days and 15 hours + 2 billion res). To build Bridge VIII, you need Ship Factory XII(I assume you already done this) and Fleet Bay XIV(13 days 6 hours + 2 billion res).

assume you done the small upgrades, upgrade to Fleet Bay XIV to Bridge VIII to Ship Factory XIII will take 37 days + about 5 billion res.  Not to mention, you base lvl will be pumped up and you will be a piece of meat to everyone who got a fleet of liberator destroyers + shatter.

I got the Bastion, but it doesn't look like I can build it for at least 1 months and half. 

I am curious what lvl you will be after go the upgrades are done. anyone who already have them build, please reply! Thanks!
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,088
    Matt38316 said:

Would really of like this mobilization be the Axis ships - my fleets top out at the L2 Xeno and it’s stupidly difficult to get the points I needed to get any of the Axis ships let alone the Alts...

If you need AXIS ships and crafting materials, Alien Strike and Crafting Event are for you.

treecats said:
    Just to be clear.  To build the ship Bastion, you need Ship Factory XIII(9 days 3 hours + 900 mil res) and Ship Lab XII.  upgrade Ship Lab to XII may not be a big deal. But Ship Factory XIII is.  To build this, you need Bridge VIII(13 days and 15 hours + 2 billion res). To build Bridge VIII, you need Ship Factory XII(I assume you already done this) and Fleet Bay XIV(13 days 6 hours + 2 billion res).

assume you done the small upgrades, upgrade to Fleet Bay XIV to Bridge VIII to Ship Factory XIII will take 37 days + about 5 billion res.  Not to mention, you base lvl will be pumped up and you will be a piece of meat to everyone who got a fleet of liberator destroyers + shatter.

I got the Bastion, but it doesn't look like I can build it for at least 1 months and half. 

I am curious what lvl you will be after go the upgrades are done. anyone who already have them build, please reply! Thanks!
    The factory upgrades give minimal XP, Lab 11->12 gives over 200k though.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,511
    treecats said:

Level 66 base can built Bastion
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,440
    Just Two said:
    New CM?
    Yep.  The announcement was here:
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/724503

Need to file a ticket?  Go here: https://vegaconflict.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Forum Rules: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    ::Read everything I write in the calm, neutral tones of Star Trek's Spock::
  • mustangmike
    mustangmike
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 7
    VVulty said:

@Cyrus Leung said:
    gundamcp9999 said:

@SEAL Corps1 said:

slim-B said:

Problem is that's too much less efficient. You need to hit 2,5x more 80s to get same amount of points (remember, you've had base attacks during main event - another ~70k for each ~100k from attacking fleets). It's very unlikely that players who wasn't able to get BP in one run in main event will get it even after 3 consecutive lesser events, which will settle them at least one month behind majority of more successful players (assuming that those BP pieces will be offered in each "lesser" event).
    To me it seems more like "let's put a mark on 'allow low level players easier advance to current tech' bullet point of players requests"...

but it also says repeatable, so does that mean you may get the same piece instead of all 4 different pieces for half of the ship???

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 11:07PM
    @CM_Lee Is this really intended? These Altairian Vanguard are completely different from the ones in Contact. All ships have shields and are resistant to the traditional three damage types.  These weren't applied in the Contact event. 

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1

Thanks Kix for buffing the targets, do you really want people to play this game cause you seem intent on pushing players away or out of the game completely.

Just did a L80 the way I did it in Contact, took on eight hours! The repairs are supposed to be a quarter of that!!

• Chaos Slayer
    Chaos Slayer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 100
    @CM_Lee Is this really intended? These Altairian Vanguard are completely different from the ones in Contact. All ships have shields and are resistant to the traditional three damage types.  These weren't applied in the Contact event. 

Why am I not surprised to see them buffed? But... that's just a brand new one, huh?
    My fleet is growing!