Crafting event

Paul Crowe65
Paul Crowe65
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 125
whats with the drop rate in the crafting event boxs ive just opened 20 MK V exterminator boxs and didnt get 1 pattern at all 

so im asking what is the chance of getting a pattern from Xeno boxs as the AXIS ones are guaranteed to drop some patterns 
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,755
    For Xeno, its the same as always. M2/3 patterns are heavily skewed, while M4/5 are nonexistent.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • GalderX
    GalderX
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 12
    For me it took 3 crafting events for one single exterminator mk4 piece, 60 boxes
  • RemoveUnstableReactor
    RemoveUnstableReactor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 115

@GalderX said:
    For me it took 3 crafting events for one single exterminator mk4 piece, 60 boxes

Seem like drop rate is higher if you open nore than 10 box at a time

• shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 515

@GalderX said:

placebo effect , it's the same for every box , just give you the impression it's higher if you open them in bunch
  • Prince Jangra
    Prince Jangra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 6

@shyva prime said:
    RemoveUnstableReactor said:

@GalderX said:

placebo effect , it's the same for every box , just give you the impression it's higher if you open them in bunch

ItsI drop chances are higher when opened together

• shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 515

@shyva prime said:
    RemoveUnstableReactor said:

@GalderX said:

ItsI drop chances are higher when opened together

Why would it be...

Each box as a given % to drop each item and it doesn't change if you open multiple at the same time.

Even if you say it , it has never been proven or comfirmed.
  • Jean-paul Albri
    Jean-paul Albri
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 42

Well I do not have that problem.
    In every 5th mk4 box is a pattern and every 10th mk5 box is also a pattern dropped

• Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,532

Well I do not have that problem.
    In every 5th mk4 box is a pattern and every 10th mk5 box is also a pattern dropped

That's what I never liked about the pattern drop rates for Xeno tech and below-- it amounted to fortune in order to draw a mk 5 pattern, and if you weren't lucky enough, you would be facing a rather daunting hunt to get that particular component.  Some people are just very blessed.  Thankfully with the Axis faction and above, the components can be measured for each drop and you can plan accordingly.   
    Need to file a ticket?  Go here: https://vegaconflict.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Forum Rules: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    ::Read everything I write in the calm, neutral tones of Star Trek's Spock::