Missing Importnant thing in new Planet Strike

Adrian Naidenov
Adrian Naidenov
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 42

The reformed events not bad, but there are things who no longer in Planet strike including the way to build a Javelin and I wanna know how will Kixeye answer on this? I wanna grow up my defences with the BPs I am mising and being able to got the chance to build a flagship or you will cnage the way in build on as a BP like every one else ships! Pls guys dont look on this lightly!

A Dreamer :D
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 515
    flagship is supposed to be rare and it's good that way.
    it's not a usefull ship to progress , you won't do anything with it really.

and you should not spend 20days of research + builds on the javelin if you are still at the planet strike lvl.
  • Adrian Naidenov
    Adrian Naidenov
    Potential Threat

Yeah lets forget about that ship I got my defences weak for my lvl cause they are no longer in event so I can buy upper lvl ones and I really want them back kixeye is spaming two times same planet strike shop in month maybe they should fix that with more items!

• Demopans
    Demopans
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 132

A javelin is still useful for progression, by shortening travel times between farming.

• Adrian Naidenov
    Adrian Naidenov
    Potential Threat

Yeah and you can keep trolling people around sector :wink:

• Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 396
    Fusion Thrusters are Essential gear to progress in tier 4 and 5.. Havent seen fusion Thrusters since the "new rotation" started.... yet we still are offered Infernal weapons which are useless for tier4.... move Infernal to Sector Strike and add Fusion Thrusters to every Planet strike....