Valentines bases units rewards... No logik!

Your_Destiny
Your_Destiny
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 141
As i say kixeye never listen their customers or the forum..  Valentine's bases gives >> elite titan as usual for 7 years now.. elite valkyrie, ronin and bfg... CM asked the forum with post what we prefer.. But as always kixeye will never listen us...!! Tragik and No logik! >>  https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/725933/p1
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,037
    yet again the only players that need the titan wont be able to do the base.  Game has gone beyond a joke these days. It used to be amazing and showed by the huge number of people playing. 
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,030
    Most of those prizes are outdated, but it's all about the color theme.
    -Valentine's Day [Red] Elite Titan - Elite Valkyrie - Ronin - Poison Dart Warpaint
    -St. Patrick's Day [Green] Venom Warpaint - Wasteland Cameo Warpaint - Lucky Warpaint
    -Christmas [White] Snowstorm Warpaint, Lunar Warpaint, Arctic Warpaints for Onis, Vanquishers, Scorpions,..etc.
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 141
    Oni mk2 is also red.. but i have not see them in rewards.. javelins is also red... but i have not see them in rewards.. chimera is also red but i have not see them in rewards.. etc
  • mrmikes
    mrmikes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 148
    yeah I sure aint feeling any love from these bases just old tat or 1m thor lol 
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,037
    another base that we loved before and kixeye have fcked up.  
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8,769
    Oni mk2 is also red.. but i have not see them in rewards.. javelins is also red... but i have not see them in rewards.. chimera is also red but i have not see them in rewards.. etc
    Kixeye offered a selection of rewards based on items that are blood red. Most of the Ray Kai items wasn't available to be unlocked in the base but we did at least get en opportunity to unlock some collectors items.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • LickMyBoots
    LickMyBoots
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,962
    boring then..........base looks  cutesy but nothing to be had there.so waste of time.
    mmmmmmm ok
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 552
    1.  It's for fun.  
    2.  moderate level players would have trouble with these, but they could do it.  Yeah, lots of repairs, etc... oh well, that's part of the game.
    3.  The E-Titan and E-valk are still viable units.  I use my titan every day.
    4.  FFS, it's for fun.  Let it go.
    5.  It's a one-day type of thing.
    6.  It's not like this base is the only base out there right now.
    7.  It's okay to admit you are having fun.  Really. 

• kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 147
    1.  It's for fun.  
    2.  moderate level players would have trouble with these, but they could do it.  Yeah, lots of repairs, etc... oh well, that's part of the game.

what use do you have for the E-valk?
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 133
    The bases are a joke. Giving us a new base for a holiday isn't fun when you get nothing worth the time it takes to hit them. I cleared 12 of the bases and got thorium from every one of the bases. I was looking forward and excited to get the 10k medals but clearing 12 and not even earning the 10k once. I'll pass. Very disappointing Kixeye. 
  • Deacons
    Deacons
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 805
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 9:04PM
    saw on a war com face book page valentine bases on map paying out 10k medals thought great!!!  be able catch up on a few medals but all i get is 1 mil thorium ffs kix when you going throw  your vets a fkin bone
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 576
    No logic? but it was fun and also bring something goods ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Black-o u t
    Black-o u t
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 63
    It's the thought that counts guys, the bases are easy. And for a payout of 10k medals it isn't that bad lol. jk...

• ODIN God of Asgard
    ODIN God of Asgard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 114
    would be nice to be able to hit them, I can hit everything on the map and I'm fine but as soon as I hit the black widow bases I disconnect.
    NO WE WONT DO YOUR EVENT FOR YOU, **** OFF WANKWEED!
  • Horise
    Horise
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 20
    1.  It's for fun.  

Imagine the fun that we would have if they offer a legendary unit that we really NEED like Oni MK II? scorpions maybe? but guess not, took a break from the game for two years, missed Oni MK II, and two years or one year and a half since my comeback, never seen them offered anywhere.
  • scott.swenson.503
    scott.swenson.503
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 42
    I think it is a fun base. Something different then the everyday normal and isn't stressful in the thought if I don't do it then I'm falling behind. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
  • Fredric_P
    Fredric_P
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 116
    Lol. I got a Ronin it valentines base, like i havnt had it for years. i wanted medals and thor since i have all units, kix have done something wrong here, like always.