Siege Battery IV & Countermeasure IV as raid prizes?

Salty 1
Salty 1
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 37
When is the next opportunity players will have to obtain Siege Battery VI  & Countermeasure loader IV.   I was never able to get this specials. I tried doing all the extra rounds of campaigns and received them.

Would it be possible to add Siege Battery IV & Countermeasure Loader IV to this raid prize this month. It could be a win win for company and players.  Players would spend coins to get them and company earns money which part of the deal.

This reminds of old FM. I waited 3 - 6 months for speed system 3. My ally mates waited and laughed every week  Oh the good old days.

You teams  have done some good things lately and made great strides toward players with good will.  I implore these same teams not change FM every 4 months.  I don't say with out knowledge of what lower levels are going through.  For last few weeks I have been trying help a friend that recently came back to game with newer fleets given to him. Let me say after 3 weeks I'm ready to stop helping him.  I fear any returning or new player will quickly loss interest and move on. 

I look forward to responses. 

• LofLLightningStrike
    LofLLightningStrike
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 442

These were TLC prizes, maybe return as such after the raid?

• Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 142
    I've done all the TLC's and don't have em, think they must have been top end on tech up 1 which I couldn't achieve at the time :(
  • LofLLightningStrike
    LofLLightningStrike
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 442

Was in the Tech Up campaigns.

@Fred Dibner said:
    I've done all the TLC's and don't have em, think they must have been top end on tech up 1 which I couldn't achieve at the time :(

• davec415
    davec415
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,244
    like too see the kenectic op in raid this month. couldn't do that hard campy
    wax
  • Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 142

Was in the Tech Up campaigns.

@Fred Dibner said:

I did all levels after 1st 1, and all I got at top levels was 1 hour ship build tokes
  • Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 684
    I'm a lower level player. I started about a month ago. Base parts & hull completions have pushed me up a bit, AND I bumped my level up by 48 to 50 deliberately so as a pirate in my sector who was helping everyone there with PP1 of the Buccaneer TLC could get PP1 for me. I obviously dropped tag, to avoid much unwanted attention.
    In regards to the FM & so forth. I've been advised that much of the Foundry stuff is, in some regards, a little worthless. No matter, it's there if I need it, right?
    FM. I was helped very early in the piece after posting a thread here, & a pirate from the sector I was in jumped on in the thread & here in Kix PM & helped me with Co-op'ing 40s. He got me MX3, FLCS, Phalanx 4 , Hail C, PAC, Nuke Accel, the Punisher, SS5, & tokens for it. All it cost him was time really, call it a couple of hours.
    From then, I was "independant" to a degree. I've picked up a lot from the FM in a short space of time, although I think that with 2 Punishers & 1 extremely low rank IB, that the Sprint is a bit of an ask, when I also need those tokens & chests, unless I just aimed solely for the Sprint.
    Hulls, Zelos, Mono, some tokens for them, the D-85D, IB & all the tech for it except for the payload rocket special, siege specials, etc..
    Now.. I'm just doing what I can, & slowly making the fleets. 
    I'd hate to think how I'd be doing right now doing the FM with research hulls & tech. I envision slowly getting better, it all about getting the ships built & ranked really, & learning the targets.
    Does this help you with how lower levels have it? An issue IS res, as with base parts, it's SO easy to eat the **** stuff...!
    Fleas for free for all pirates, you're very welcome