Mobilisation Feb 2018

Struan Robertson
Struan Robertson
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 680
@CM_Lee ;

Can you please tell us that the level 80 or lower fleets will be exactly the same as the main event.

I understand that the level 90 fleets will be harder, but please for all of the love of Vega please do not turn the fleets up, if anything turn them down a little
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 680
    Looking for a response

@CM Chris 
    @CM_Lee ;

• shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 591
    i suppose they will stay as they were before , they were fine no need for a change , but the lvl 90 will probably kick ****
  • Rapture90
    Rapture90
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 318
    the issue is yes they was ok for non coiners now there issue is it was good for non coiners.......they will mostly likely increase them to increae the players costs of gold..................it is kixeye after all the ones who dont give new tech for a year n when it does come its already outdate BASE TURRETS not saying anything on that matter
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Yes the Targets will be exactly the same as the main event, with the addition of the lvl 90 targets.
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Bumbl3b33
    Bumbl3b33
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 74
    CM_Lee said:
    Yes the Targets will be exactly the same as the main event, with the addition of the lvl 90 targets.
    Thank's for the info. Good to know
  • horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 153
    CM_Lee said:
    That is a downright lie and a new low in this game.
  • phil.billington.7
    phil.billington.7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 7
    It is a lie the fleets are stronger, well the 80's are. Same old Kixeye bullshit
  • Starchaser2014
    Starchaser2014
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 57
    CM_Lee said:
    No true at all, armor (or resistance) on the ships is much higher on the lvl 80 fleets

probable reply: 
    (silent laugh)
    Everything is subject to change... 
  • Seardluin
    Seardluin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 263
    CM_Lee said:

LOL

Once again, your employer has made a liar out of you

The fleets are nowhere near the same as Contact

Expect this to be the Norm @CM_Lee
    Sarcasm is implied where you think it is implied.

• GalderX
    GalderX
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 14
    CM_Lee said:
    A LIE !! They are not the same, as usual doubled the damage output.
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,681
    Yeah this is totally true. Even the goddamn description is different.   @CM_Lee ; I'm not sure whether you realize it or not, but they always buff everything every single event.

I knew your comment was false the minute you dropped it, but I find it hard to believe you would just straight up lie like that. So you were obviously not told that this is how Kixeye operates ......  Isn't it fun? :) 
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • James Anderson52
    James Anderson52
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 127

Cm lee you totally lied these event fleets are way op this time you dont believe me open your eyes and take a look in sectors the only players doing event is the coiners

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,091
    CM didn't lie. Targets are the same. Their strength is higher. You need to ask more correct questions. :D
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,681
    Sequestor said:
    CM didn't lie. Targets are the same. Their strength is higher. You need to ask more correct questions. :D
    Sorry mate but your trickery doesn't work here!   The targets are literally different. Their strength is different, the formation is slightly different, the MK of the hulls is different, and even the D_A_M_N_E_D description is different.  Literally the only thing that is the same is the weapons (which have more dps)   :p    Your trollish ways have no power in kixeye land!
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,091
    Idk, my previous tactics works, but now i get 80-120 minutes repair time because enemies have higher damage, nothing else. With at least one bastion this should go down by 20 minutes or more.
  • Mactastic
    Mactastic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 28
    CM_Lee said:
    Took 2-3hr rep on an 80 during Contact and now it was over 8hr.  Same fleet, same tactics....same BS from kix.  No way they are "exactly the same..."  I've typically tried to stay positive with my comments but when you all are going to straight up lie to us then there's no reason not to tell it as it is.
  • YShyang
    YShyang
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 37
    Kixeye is lying as usual... why am I surprised?
  • Legion090
    Legion090
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 23
    edited 16 Feb 2018, 3:05PM
    Specially for CM Chris:
    Video Event Contact - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWi0PXfcQpA
    Video recorded today - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9h4xtEUKg
    In fact, the fleets are the same, although the last milling machine flew on the festive meal, but not now - one ahead, and the rest - behind it!
    And the repair is much smaller than it is now !!!
    You still say that you have not changed anything?
    If everything was like a Contact, then I would effortlessly assemble a mk2 with one fleet, but I was forced to destroy 3 of my fleets!
  • Legion090
    Legion090
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 23
    edited 16 Feb 2018, 3:12PM
    At the Contact event, I destroyed 6-7 fleets; mobilization events - 2 fleets !!!!!
    Yes, indeed, the fleets are the same
    LoL

• blued ragon
    blued ragon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 47

@Legion090 said:
    At the Contact event, I destroyed 6-7 fleets; mobilization events - 2 fleets !!!!!
    Yes, indeed, the fleets are the same
    LoL

They listened to you pal. Kixeye do listen to you, they clearly stated this, if your idea earns them tkneg you're welcome, or else itsi not worth it.

• whiteandcold
    whiteandcold
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 32
    edited 16 Feb 2018, 5:27PM
    CM_Lee said:
    Wrong/lie.  80st fleets became like in two time stronger.

sky crawlers