Official Discussion Thread - Bishop's Rock

• Davo the Twisted
    Davo the Twisted
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 337
    Thermobaric casing 4 shows different numbers in game. 
    In game is +50% damage
    Briefing is +40% damage

• T00T
    T00T
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,479
    In game is +50% damage
    Briefing is +40% damage

That's because you have Missile Platforms at R15 in Retro Lab.  :)
  • Davo the Twisted
    Davo the Twisted
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 337
    T00T said:
    In game is +50% damage
    Briefing is +40% damage

That's because you have Missile Platforms at R15 in Retro Lab.  :)
    Thanks! I blame it on my age
  • hocuspokus
    hocuspokus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 218
    they can keep the 115's for as long as they like its the prize prices that will go up to reflect the new top end target payout, get new fm fleet or get left behind
  • Viper Six
    Viper Six
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 210
    why isn't the Onslaught on the prize list?
    ID#488526 Level 126
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,000
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:
    feassco said:
    so where is the big base hitter for the rest of us who was unable  to get  the onsloth in the last bounty wiht this in mind and if this is the way it will be can only get a good base hull in bounty tellme now i wont waste any more time on this game and you idiots

I agree I am at 0 coins right now not adding any unless that gets added. I could have got it in bounty I had 31K after day and half and stopped as I did not know about this new armor. Only 1 deflection I deemed it a dud and stoped at  31K got mort the spec and King skin.

If they add that I will coin up all 3 of them on first day of the raid Plus prob get new weekly hull (I still dont think it belongs hidden in a raid as top prize) And will most likely have fleet of it done for next weeks weekly. That is just how I play get the stuff done and be out using it.  

Dont add it I will be at 0 coins all weekend.   Ship yards both been empty since last bounty got nothing to build. 
    Wow, you both are a little thick..... Bounty prizes (not counting the Hope) get released in raid 6 weeks after they premier in bounty, if you didn't get it 2 weeks ago, you can get it in 2-4 weeks from now, and stop crying about it
    Not crying just telling them they want my $400 + a month in gold they need to add that otherwise my spending right now is 0.  I have every ship there is built shipyards empty and has been for over a month maybe 2 months.  I have means to build Hydra fleet right now not going to. I could pump out a new weekly hull fleet on first day of raid. Not going to. If they want bit of coin and add the hitter sure I will coin it up then coin up the new weekly fleet.  You see I go all in and do it all at one time or I jut go all out and do nothing.

Honestly I dont care if they do or not. Simply telling them "Hey you want $500.00 this weekend?  Add Onslaught to raid.  If your "good" and dont need the extra $500.00 No problem thats all I am in the market to buy right now.

Wow you say you can do all these things but you could not get it when it was released.. I guess that proves in life sometimes money cant buy anything.. If you are that "full" of your self to not have the fleets made slow or through coin, making raid harder but claiming to want to spend cash.. then I guess that is more your problem than anyone elses.... but SOMEHOW I think you are a bit full of it and full of yourself.
  • Stephen_B
    Stephen_B
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 39
    Did I miss it or is there no announcement of the bug fix for Siege Battery IV et al?

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    Joe_B222 said:
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:
    feassco said:
    so where is the big base hitter for the rest of us who was unable  to get  the onsloth in the last bounty wiht this in mind and if this is the way it will be can only get a good base hull in bounty tellme now i wont waste any more time on this game and you idiots

I agree I am at 0 coins right now not adding any unless that gets added. I could have got it in bounty I had 31K after day and half and stopped as I did not know about this new armor. Only 1 deflection I deemed it a dud and stoped at  31K got mort the spec and King skin.

If they add that I will coin up all 3 of them on first day of the raid Plus prob get new weekly hull (I still dont think it belongs hidden in a raid as top prize) And will most likely have fleet of it done for next weeks weekly. That is just how I play get the stuff done and be out using it.  

Dont add it I will be at 0 coins all weekend.   Ship yards both been empty since last bounty got nothing to build. 
    Wow, you both are a little thick..... Bounty prizes (not counting the Hope) get released in raid 6 weeks after they premier in bounty, if you didn't get it 2 weeks ago, you can get it in 2-4 weeks from now, and stop crying about it
    Not crying just telling them they want my $400 + a month in gold they need to add that otherwise my spending right now is 0.  I have every ship there is built shipyards empty and has been for over a month maybe 2 months.  I have means to build Hydra fleet right now not going to. I could pump out a new weekly hull fleet on first day of raid. Not going to. If they want bit of coin and add the hitter sure I will coin it up then coin up the new weekly fleet.  You see I go all in and do it all at one time or I jut go all out and do nothing.

Honestly I dont care if they do or not. Simply telling them "Hey you want $500.00 this weekend?  Add Onslaught to raid.  If your "good" and dont need the extra $500.00 No problem thats all I am in the market to buy right now.

maybe do better in bounty and get the hull there..

most T7 winners ( myself included )  would be pissed with the effort we had to put in to get the hull over the weekend, and a few weeks later its in the raid again..   My guess is they remember the pissed off players when they did it with the hope and arent going to do it again.

Do better in bounty, comon Joe you know better than that. I could have had enough points to get OS 3x over. I did not know about the new armor so I stopped bounty after 31K  which was about 24hrs in give or take. I only hit 2 of the little jackpots for total of 800.  Took 31K not even trying as the hull was a dud with only 1 deflection (I did not know about the new armor)  I poped couple base for 2K up to 5K had banks in and called it a wrap.  Then After bounty was over I heard about the new armor.

No I was not going to go take everyones bounty to get something I was not going to build.

Again does not really matter its just If kix want to get that $$$ this weekend put it in if not no big deal.
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,984
    Could we get an actual clarification on this line please? It's put in every month, but we haven't had a clear definitive explanation in some time:

"Hitting targets that are below your recommended level will result in fewer points. This does not affect the completion bonus for a finishing a set."
    for example if youre a lvl 90 player and hit the 60 targets you get less points for each target but it does not effect the bonus points for completion of the set 
    I know how the mechanic works, I'm asking for the bounds.
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    SnickerBP said:
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:
    feassco said:

Wow you say you can do all these things but you could not get it when it was released.. I guess that proves in life sometimes money cant buy anything.. If you are that "full" of your self to not have the fleets made slow or through coin, making raid harder but claiming to want to spend cash.. then I guess that is more your problem than anyone elses.... but SOMEHOW I think you are a bit full of it and full of yourself.
    1. where did I say I could not get the hull in bounty?. 2. Where did I say raid was hard?  I guess autoing the 80's set with my bucks last raid for 4 min map repair per target was a bit hard for the 300 mill points I got. I would not say instant map repair after ea target was difficult. I did say I was not going to build a Hydra fleet as I have instant built 2 fleets for every raid and this one that was done not going to do it anymore.. 

Hows things going out there in 476?
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 848
    Maybe you could throw out there the flagships for the fm hulls and also zoes rhino
    The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

Learn from your mistake

Accept nothing challenge everything

• Zam
    Zam
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,459
    Magnus 3 and torp Tubes would be terrific.
    Zam

Sectors visited: 121, 432, 433, 236, 394, 271, 251, 246, 36, 350, 307, 238, 334, 296, 91, 337, 255
  • Trigger_sf
    Trigger_sf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 28
    please add onslaught or kw to prize list 
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,258

@Zam said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the torp tubes in the TLC?

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,028
    Stephen_B said:
    Did I miss it or is there no announcement of the bug fix for Siege Battery IV et al?

It has been fixed. I believe it was said in last weeks release?
  • geogeorgie1
    geogeorgie1
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 60

@Zam said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the torp tubes in the TLC?

ME TOO, U GUYS AT KIX HAVE MADE THIS PAY TO WIN, OK, I GOT THAT, BUT YOUR LOSING NEW PEEPS ;)
  • geogeorgie1
    geogeorgie1
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 60
    and it was supposed to say " you will only receive my scorn going forward, thanks for the edit
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,046
    20 mill for the hull for the new  FM that,s coming .Thanks Kixeye  for next nail in the coffin.
    only 20 mil i thought they will ask like 200 mil pts lol , but adding weapon and special you go to 40 mil , dont know which charged armors will be needed ,no info on that , maybe someone can share more info , what armors to get for them 
    Be interesting where they put the flag for it.....
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,213
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 11:52PM
    Viper Six said:
    why isn't the Onslaught on the prize list?
    please add onslaught or kw to prize list 
    Bounty prizes are typically added the the second raid after their release. So the Onslaught shouldn't appear in a raid until at least March.
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord

??? Do I have editing abilities? That would be awesome.

• SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 230
    feassco said:

I could of got the onsloth but chose to get the weapons and boulderfist in stead of the 3 hulls and all i hit was the targets !! So i don't know why you are saying that
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    DQO07 said:
    Why, why the turret... please either remove the duplicate group aura, or remove the inability to countermeasure, it literally kills everything in one shot other than onslaught which it kills in 3. 
    The turret does 374,766 damage with a salvo of 2x. At the moment you can redeem and build 2x turrets which will give you a 50% damage buff. Ignoring specials and faction buffs you are looking at 374,766 * 1.5 / 2 = 281,074 damage per projectile.

With 3x Compound Plate V armors you will have 192,762 penetrative deflection.

On top of that you can add in turret resistance.

It will take a while to whittle down attackers with just 2 of the turrets. Once you get some more added into the fray things will get significantly scarier.
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 932
    F locked charged armors again, they need a middle finger emoji 
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • carolien.zottetrien
    carolien.zottetrien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 31
    And in the hull store ( 4th siege raid) the protohunter. 
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 12:47AM
    too late...............

be satisfied the prize list is as large as it is for this raid...
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • GoBigOrGo Home
    GoBigOrGo Home
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 317
    DQO07 said:
    Why, why the turret... please either remove the duplicate group aura, or remove the inability to countermeasure, it literally kills everything in one shot other than onslaught which it kills in 3. 
    The turret does 374,766 damage with a salvo of 2x. At the moment you can redeem and build 2x turrets which will give you a 50% damage buff. Ignoring specials and faction buffs you are looking at 374,766 * 1.5 / 2 = 281,074 damage per projectile.

It will take a while to whittle down attackers with just 2 of the turrets. Once you get some more added into the fray things will get significantly scarier.
    It will stay limited to 2. Just watch and see. 
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    DQO07 said:

It will stay limited to 2. Just watch and see. 
    For that specific turret, possibly. The buff doesn't require multiple Executioner 2s though, it is for T7 penetrative turrets.
  • Sixftundr
    Sixftundr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 99
    C1-R armor in the LOCKED store...dumb in every sense of the word. You need 1 C1-C and 1 C1-R on a hydra at minimum. In order to get into the locked store I have to get all of the stuff on one side, but in order to get all of the stuff on one side I need the armor that is in the locked store...hmm. I've said it once, I'll say it again....it's as if the people making these decisions have never played 1 minute of a video game in their life...
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    why were there no improvements to the new executioners range and projectile speed like how the new cata mord had upped the range and projectile speed compared to their old version? the executioner doesn't have the range to hit anything reliably in today's bases 146 range was fine back in the day but nowadays our bases are much much larger and our long range turrets need more range i vote they bring it up to 190 range and 210 projectile speed which will bring both its range and projectile speed up to snuff compared to today's requirements, or better yet since its a limited turret it should be based on the deadeye executioner instead with 3 projectiles and 199 base range (244 if increased to today's needs) 
    between not being able to be shot down and the damage they inflict, the range is not an issue.
  • Lady-Jessica
    Lady-Jessica
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,946
    why were there no improvements to the new executioners range and projectile speed like how the new cata mord had upped the range and projectile speed compared to their old version? the executioner doesn't have the range to hit anything reliably in today's bases 146 range was fine back in the day but nowadays our bases are much much larger and our long range turrets need more range i vote they bring it up to 190 range and 210 projectile speed which will bring both its range and projectile speed up to snuff compared to today's requirements, or better yet since its a limited turret it should be based on the deadeye executioner instead with 3 projectiles and 199 base range (244 if increased to today's needs) 
    between not being able to be shot down and the damage they inflict, the range is not an issue.
    the damage they cause is pitiful compared to the deflection numbers of today's conqueror hulls and for what is suposta be a long range turret it is lacking range, try that argument again when we get a weapon that can get past the 600k deflection +50% turret defense today's hulls are capable of and you may have a point but currently you do not as these things will just bounce off targets