Zeus6927
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 714
    No nuclear accelerator 2 in the raid Prize lists yet

• jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 213
    now they saying chams will be able to use them with uavs for the next target expeditions (dont care about expeditions its nonsense) , so they know we are doing chams for raid with balistic , so now we need to build another fleet of chams with uavs to do expeditions , how many shipyards do you think we have ???? some of us are making just first raid fleet , then need to make second raid fleet , then second chams fleet , then another new fm fleet , what are you thinking , make the expeditions targets for balistic chams and stop this nonsense 
    I fail to see any place where it says you have to build the Chameleon or that you have to use that particular expedition. 

Like I said, there isn't a place where it says you have to use the Chameleon OR the Generalist expeditions.
  • Cpt_Clueless
    Cpt_Clueless
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 183
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 7:09PM
    Noticed a few are getting confused about HLNC. most probably cause how its worded. Its still the same as last month(locked out of tier 8 but can be used in 80s)..any generalist under tier 7(ie any other generalist except for chameleon) is locked out of 80s.
  • Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 572
    So do you (Kixeye) consider the Inferno Dragon the skill hull (like monos) or auto hull (like icebreakers)??
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 674
    now they saying chams will be able to use them with uavs for the next target expeditions (dont care about expeditions its nonsense) , so they know we are doing chams for raid with balistic , so now we need to build another fleet of chams with uavs to do expeditions , how many shipyards do you think we have ???? some of us are making just first raid fleet , then need to make second raid fleet , then second chams fleet , then another new fm fleet , what are you thinking , make the expeditions targets for balistic chams and stop this nonsense 
    I fail to see any place where it says you have to build the Chameleon or that you have to use that particular expedition. 

Like I said, there isn't a place where it says you have to use the Chameleon OR the Generalist expeditions.
    "we made this change to allow chameleon to fully leverage its Air weapon slots in the upcoming generalist expeditions targets" here use glasses i think you need it 
    DarKCloWn
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    Shadow527 said:
    So do you (Kixeye) consider the Inferno Dragon the skill hull (like monos) or auto hull (like icebreakers)??
    I think those designations went out the window for the FM when it was moved into its own rotation.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 865
    so the new Executioner 2 is limited..  AGAIN.  AND 15 million for each one..

someone needs to pull their head outta their arse.

• jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance

"we made this change to allow chameleon to fully leverage its Air weapon slots in the upcoming generalist expeditions targets" here use glasses i think you need it 
    You were whining about having to build a UAV Chameleon fleet.  The only time you would need to do that is if you use the new Generalist expeditions, which you don't have to do, so stop whining about Kix making you do stuff.
  • localridge43
    localridge43
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 89
    20 mill for the hull for the new  FM that,s coming .Thanks Kixeye  for next nail in the coffin.
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    20 mill for the hull for the new  FM that,s coming .Thanks Kixeye  for next nail in the coffin.
    It's only an issue if you plan on hitting the top target in the FM, which is what this hull is designed for.  The 115s on down will still be there to hit as usual.  If you can't get the points for the hull, your FM won't suffer.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    not whining but its better to instead of trying to make us build more fleets and play less , to change more important things in this game to make it fun again and affordable for all , no , wasting time on things that doesnt work , not even fixing the ones broken , instead of wasting time with nonsense , start bringing some sense to game and more fun
    DarKCloWn
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 7:20PM
    only 20 mil i thought they will ask like 200 mil pts lol , but adding weapon and special you go to 40 mil , dont know which charged armors will be needed ,no info on that , maybe someone can share more info , what armors to get for them 
    DarKCloWn
  • Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 572
    Shadow527 said:
    I think those designations went out the window for the FM when it was moved into its own rotation.
    i sure hope so...tired of making 2 fleets per
  • davis.pollitt
    davis.pollitt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 90
    John1975 said:
    feassco said:
    so where is the big base hitter for the rest of us who was unable  to get  the onsloth in the last bounty wiht this in mind and if this is the way it will be can only get a good base hull in bounty tellme now i wont waste any more time on this game and you idiots

I agree I am at 0 coins right now not adding any unless that gets added. I could have got it in bounty I had 31K after day and half and stopped as I did not know about this new armor. Only 1 deflection I deemed it a dud and stoped at  31K got mort the spec and King skin.

If they add that I will coin up all 3 of them on first day of the raid Plus prob get new weekly hull (I still dont think it belongs hidden in a raid as top prize) And will most likely have fleet of it done for next weeks weekly. That is just how I play get the stuff done and be out using it.  

Dont add it I will be at 0 coins all weekend.   Ship yards both been empty since last bounty got nothing to build. 
    Wow, you both are a little thick..... Bounty prizes (not counting the Hope) get released in raid 6 weeks after they premier in bounty, if you didn't get it 2 weeks ago, you can get it in 2-4 weeks from now, and stop crying about it
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,951
    Any chance you folks could add Agility 4 to the prize list somewhere - not seen those for ages
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,304
    John1975 said:
    feassco said:
    so where is the big base hitter for the rest of us who was unable  to get  the onsloth in the last bounty wiht this in mind and if this is the way it will be can only get a good base hull in bounty tellme now i wont waste any more time on this game and you idiots

I agree I am at 0 coins right now not adding any unless that gets added. I could have got it in bounty I had 31K after day and half and stopped as I did not know about this new armor. Only 1 deflection I deemed it a dud and stoped at  31K got mort the spec and King skin.

If they add that I will coin up all 3 of them on first day of the raid Plus prob get new weekly hull (I still dont think it belongs hidden in a raid as top prize) And will most likely have fleet of it done for next weeks weekly. That is just how I play get the stuff done and be out using it.  

Dont add it I will be at 0 coins all weekend.   Ship yards both been empty since last bounty got nothing to build. 
    Wow, you both are a little thick..... Bounty prizes (not counting the Hope) get released in raid 6 weeks after they premier in bounty, if you didn't get it 2 weeks ago, you can get it in 2-4 weeks from now, and stop crying about it
    Not crying just telling them they want my $400 + a month in gold they need to add that otherwise my spending right now is 0.  I have every ship there is built shipyards empty and has been for over a month maybe 2 months.  I have means to build Hydra fleet right now not going to. I could pump out a new weekly hull fleet on first day of raid. Not going to. If they want bit of coin and add the hitter sure I will coin it up then coin up the new weekly fleet.  You see I go all in and do it all at one time or I jut go all out and do nothing.

Honestly I dont care if they do or not. Simply telling them "Hey you want $500.00 this weekend?  Add Onslaught to raid.  If your "good" and dont need the extra $500.00 No problem thats all I am in the market to buy right now.

BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,428
    I have no idea what the build out on the new Dragon is going to be,   if I did I'd do a build to see what the build time is going to be.   I know the base shell is like 3 days.  I think when somebody does a fleet build on Huggy's that the thread is going to go nuts.
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 848
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 8:49PM
    Also countermeasures/reloader 4, UAV targeting circuitry, auto loader 4, magnus 3, and sonic targeting 4. 
    The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

Learn from your mistake

Accept nothing challenge everything

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,071

I just yank them off my old hulls.

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 790
    Now we have a new hull (Chameleon) any chance of kixeye releasing some old uav`s for the people who wasn't playing at the time of the original release .
    Or maybe some new ones.
    Thanks
    Isn't there some UAV stuff in the FM?
    Fleas for free for all pirates, you're very welcome
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Strike-force Captain
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:
    feassco said:

Not crying just telling them they want my $400 + a month in gold they need to add that otherwise my spending right now is 0.  I have every ship there is built shipyards empty and has been for over a month maybe 2 months.  I have means to build Hydra fleet right now not going to. I could pump out a new weekly hull fleet on first day of raid. Not going to. If they want bit of coin and add the hitter sure I will coin it up then coin up the new weekly fleet.  You see I go all in and do it all at one time or I jut go all out and do nothing.

Honestly I dont care if they do or not. Simply telling them "Hey you want $500.00 this weekend?  Add Onslaught to raid.  If your "good" and dont need the extra $500.00 No problem thats all I am in the market to buy right now.

maybe do better in bounty and get the hull there..

most T7 winners ( myself included )  would be pissed with the effort we had to put in to get the hull over the weekend, and a few weeks later its in the raid again..   My guess is they remember the pissed off players when they did it with the hope and arent going to do it again.

• sven.gabelbart.5
    sven.gabelbart.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 4
    that point lowering feature for high lvl players on low tier targets is a great idea.
    i love it.
    hopefully it will prevent the usuall suspects top dogs from mass farming 40s and preventing me from getting any with their superior map speed.
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,618
    still no chaos gun
  • maddad
    maddad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 415
    Ray_P said:
    I have no idea what the build out on the new Dragon is going to be,   if I did I'd do a build to see what the build time is going to be.   I know the base shell is like 3 days.  I think when somebody does a fleet build on Huggy's that the thread is going to go nuts.
    try a build out yourself in ship planner,as hull is there..but your looking at roughly a 17day build per 1 with charged armour on it
  • Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Fleas_In_My_Beard
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 790
    It's only an issue if you plan on hitting the top target in the FM, which is what this hull is designed for.  The 115s on down will still be there to hit as usual.  If you can't get the points for the hull, your FM won't suffer.
    Will the new FM hull be able to be used in the current FM targets? Or will it be locked out of them?
    Assuming that I got REALLY lucky, & managed to pick it up along with the rest of it's associated tech, I could leapfrog producing the general "go-to" Zelos/Monolith fleet for the FM (all I have atm is 2 Punishers & an IB)
    Fleas for free for all pirates, you're very welcome
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 687
    Could we get an actual clarification on this line please? It's put in every month, but we haven't had a clear definitive explanation in some time:

"Hitting targets that are below your recommended level will result in fewer points. This does not affect the completion bonus for a finishing a set."
    for example if youre a lvl 90 player and hit the 60 targets you get less points for each target but it does not effect the bonus points for completion of the set 
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,031

@jschlueter1 said:
    localridge43 said:

Until the 115's are gone....

• Lady-Jessica
    Lady-Jessica
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,753
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 8:32PM
    why were there no improvements to the new executioners range and projectile speed like how the new cata mord had upped the range and projectile speed compared to their old version? the executioner doesn't have the range to hit anything reliably in today's bases 146 range was fine back in the day but nowadays our bases are much much larger and our long range turrets need more range i vote they bring it up to 190 range and 210 projectile speed which will bring both its range and projectile speed up to snuff compared to today's requirements, or better yet since its a limited turret it should be based on the deadeye executioner instead with 3 projectiles and 199 base range (244 if increased to today's needs) 
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Strike-force Captain
    why were there no improvements to the new executioners range and projectile speed like how the new cata mord had upped the range and projectile speed compared to their old version? the executioner doesn't have the range to hit anything reliably in today's bases 146 range was fine back in the day but nowadays our bases are much much larger and our long range turrets need more range i vote they bring it up to 190 range and 210 projectile speed which will bring both its range and projectile speed up to snuff compared to today's requirements, or better yet since its a limited turret it should be based on the deadeye executioner instead with 3 projectiles and 199 base range (244 if increased to today's needs) 
    the new special should help a lot with the speed  + 50%..  but ya I am with you that I was hoping for a bit longer range.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 16,108
    Evil_Hawk said:
    i'm searching in vain? No updates notes posted yet?
    The update was the loading of raid stuff.  Bug fixes and tuning is at the bottom.