Official Discussion Thread - Bishop's Rock

• jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 297
    KprbinS said:
    Balrog-NH said:
    Barring the HLNC was expected ... but thanks for more limitations on player strategy.     Oh wait .. this is a strategy game??   Guess not.   
    Have to agree here.....For some of us who play a limited a game but try to stay up with the 'big dogs' we have learned to strategically use the hulls we have, whether in build design or driving style, with a moderate degree of success. These Generalist hulls you have issued out have a significantly longer build time than the styled 'type-cast' hull for specific targets, not to mention an average of 1/3 longer repair time.......and you now 'limit' the target they can attack......when they were released so we could attack multiples with the same hull type, or at least design variations to do so. You have now successfully eliminated the strategy from the game, please remove it from the ads and descriptions.
    If you read the restrictions line correctly for the tier 7 targets you will see the HNLC and other, older siege hulls aren't locked out: "Restrictions:  Must be Siege hull, or Generalist of at least Tier 7".  The placement of the comma in that statement shows the Tier 7 restriction only applies to Generalist hulls (so no Zelos).
  • KillerChrome7
    KillerChrome7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 315
    Not a bad prize list .  
    Of course, I have some issues tho.   Where are prizes that were in the Tech TLC and have been rotated off?   There is critical tech in there... 
    -Cuttlefish

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    No Onslaught, The weekly stuff has 0 business being it ANY raid ever let alone on the top prize slot, The 80's pay even less points than last time and you Locked out the 80's so you can no longer use the HLNC as flag ship (which is 10x better flag than Buck one)

No thanks no reason  to do the raid. Well done thanks for saving me a pile of coins.  
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Evil_Hawk
    Evil_Hawk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 87
    i'm searching in vain? No updates notes posted yet?
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    now they saying chams will be able to use them with uavs for the next target expeditions (dont care about expeditions its nonsense) , so they know we are doing chams for raid with balistic , so now we need to build another fleet of chams with uavs to do expeditions , how many shipyards do you think we have ???? some of us are making just first raid fleet , then need to make second raid fleet , then second chams fleet , then another new fm fleet , what are you thinking , make the expeditions targets for balistic chams and stop this nonsense 
    DarKCloWn
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,972
    I think the raid briefing is this weeks update
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • Typhoons
    Typhoons
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2,403

Think they combined the update notes in the event briefing.

DoomRooster said
    This Warn You 
  • Evil_Hawk
    Evil_Hawk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 87
    Did you see in there if they fixed something or not cause i didn't
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,260

And the jibber jabber of your whining continues...

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain

And the jibber jabber of your whining continues...

well kix continue with this nonsense , dont complain when theres no $$$ in the box 
    DarKCloWn
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
    Evil_Hawk said:
    Did you see in there if they fixed something or not cause i didn't
    Balance Changes and Bug Fixes are in the last section of the notes.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • chance584
    chance584
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 53
    didnt ya forget to put pic of the infernodragon on event briefing??
  • Pawan_88
    Pawan_88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 99
    since you added the Boulderfist to the raid could you please add the punch drive system too
  • RABBIT1
    RABBIT1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 795
    John1975 said:
    No Onslaught, The weekly stuff has 0 business being it ANY raid ever let alone on the top prize slot, The 80's pay even less points than last time and you Locked out the 80's so you can no longer use the HLNC as flag ship (which is 10x better flag than Buck one)

No thanks no reason  to do the raid. Well done thanks for saving me a pile of coins.  
    Well they wouldn't want you using strategy in a strategy game would they, and how dare you consider using an old outdated hull. 
    What me cynical, no, never, maybe!!, well I have been playing kix games for over 3 years.
    Remember its just a game, your life doesn't rely on you being the best.
    Sectors visited :- Who cares, been to some killed some stuff moved on.
    Hulls :- Yep got some and some have guns and stuff
  • kixeyeuser_1379944741673_9229_1768884650
    kixeyeuser_1379944741673_9229_1768884650
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 62
    and i see  you can only attack the high level targets if you have Restrictions:  Must be Siege hull, or Generalist of at least Tier 7 so that cuts out prepping for lower level players without those hulls

• CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Passing it to the team.  Thanks for the report.
    Not sure about the rules
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord

you need to learn how to manage your time in the game. It is not a matter of money. You have chosen to build a hull that is designed to be a stepping stone. A hull that takes longer to build and repair. This is of course the same hull you were complaining about a few weeks ago.

• CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    chance584 said:
    didnt ya forget to put pic of the infernodragon on event briefing??
    Nope. It's at the top of the prize posting.
    Not sure about the rules
  • Petushock
    Petushock
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 562
    Isnt generalists should be a jackofalltrades?
    I'm new, started in Nov 2017, not coiner, low-mid player. Apparently im high lvl now, cause able to get everything from raid. Whiners gonna whine.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,545
    Could you please elaborate on the special abilities function of the new turret?  Also what is the build time (lol)? And you need to add it in the retrofit lab with the Hyena; I noticed it is missing (lmfao). 
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord

Reasonable request, I’m sure worst case scenario it will be discounted in next bounty. If it’s not offered in raid there are a few alternatives

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Who wants to take the bet that next step = Zellos being locked out on weekly targets.    Any takers?
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    John1975 said:

If you read correctly, the HLNC is not locked out.
  • Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 606
    I see Lockdown Rockets on the list   :)  Thank you
  • feassco
    feassco
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 49
    so where is the big base hitter for the rest of us who was unable  to get  the onsloth in the last bounty wiht this in mind and if this is the way it will be can only get a good base hull in bounty tellme now i wont waste any more time on this game and you idiots

• jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    now they saying chams will be able to use them with uavs for the next target expeditions (dont care about expeditions its nonsense) , so they know we are doing chams for raid with balistic , so now we need to build another fleet of chams with uavs to do expeditions , how many shipyards do you think we have ???? some of us are making just first raid fleet , then need to make second raid fleet , then second chams fleet , then another new fm fleet , what are you thinking , make the expeditions targets for balistic chams and stop this nonsense 
    I fail to see any place where it says you have to build the Chameleon or that you have to use that particular expedition. 
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    I fail to see any place where it says you have to build the Chameleon or that you have to use that particular expedition. 

DarKCloWn
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    feassco said:
    so where is the big base hitter for the rest of us who was unable  to get  the onsloth in the last bounty wiht this in mind and if this is the way it will be can only get a good base hull in bounty tellme now i wont waste any more time on this game and you idiots

I agree I am at 0 coins right now not adding any unless that gets added. I could have got it in bounty I had 31K after day and half and stopped as I did not know about this new armor. Only 1 deflection I deemed it a dud and stoped at  31K got mort the spec and King skin.

If they add that I will coin up all 3 of them on first day of the raid Plus prob get new weekly hull (I still dont think it belongs hidden in a raid as top prize) And will most likely have fleet of it done for next weeks weekly. That is just how I play get the stuff done and be out using it.  

Dont add it I will be at 0 coins all weekend.   Ship yards both been empty since last bounty got nothing to build. 
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 183
    Why, why the turret... please either remove the duplicate group aura, or remove the inability to countermeasure, it literally kills everything in one shot other than onslaught which it kills in 3.