CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,025
"Have you never played boulder, parchment, shears before?"
Keyleth, Critical Role 
-----

Event Briefing:  Here (<----Click Link)
Discuss below
If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,624
    And to clarify, the A set - Zelos is barred from entering, correct?
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 355
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 5:19PM
    Clarification on NO ballistic charged armour in list   the C1-R is there

spotted in unlocked area
  • Dan DDM
    Dan DDM
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 81
    Angus_B said:
    Clarification on NO ballistic charged armour in list   the C1-R is there
    It's lower down in the list. 4m each
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,618
    wheres the choas guns thats the thing i want think most want it too put on raid
  • KYLEACHRIS
    KYLEACHRIS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1
    where is the onslaught?
  • Cpt_Clueless
    Cpt_Clueless
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 181
    So , There are no new version of charge armor(talking about explosive and pen) for doing the "changed" fm. So the year old c1x and c1m are going to be viable for them?
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    where is the onslaught?
    not be in yet next raid maybe 
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    if u putting boulderfist in put chaos chain gun in pls other wise event be done in hour 
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Skilled Warrior
    not sure if this is a valid observation but ONLY 8 weapon slots on new blitz hull,   seems a bit low for the type of hull
  • cranesong
    cranesong
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 90
    Kix, check your blueprint categories.
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,439
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 9:08PM
    Much bigger points reduction for old targets this time, but on the other hand, If I'm understanding this correctly, no limit on how many you can hit. Not sure which way to think about that.

Do the offense emitters increase the damage of the burn emitters if they are in range? It seemed like it sometimes last raid, but I was never sure if it was just me imagining it...

Inferno dragon looks strong. Defences no better than the ice, but that range bonus means nothing else will be able to compete in a target designed for these. Chameleon flagships description is a bit odd, as it's own ballistic and radioactive defences are no better than normal, it just has the field...

On the Executioner II ... why, if it is immune to flak/countermeasures, is it not listed as having 100% flak/countermeasure evade?

Zynth reinforcements D5-X being snuck out there- looks quite strong, finally making armour worthwhile on platforms again.

KYLEACHRIS said:
    where is the onslaught?

It's not due to be avalible in the raid until next month. It's the boulderfist's first raid release this month.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• kixeyeuser_1369552413932_2097_2112272835
    kixeyeuser_1369552413932_2097_2112272835
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 71
    Weak Pricelist for the better Players, but that little guys can get something....great that the little ones get some but: wtf? Really?
  • Davo the Twisted
    Davo the Twisted
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 334
    where is the onslaught?
    not be in yet next raid maybe 
    It's a 6 week delay from 1st release in bounty until it is in a raid. Only the Hope was an exception and that was to get out there before the onslaught was released (stated by Kixeye).

PvP ships are released like this:
    Bounty X - first release, super expensive
    --- 4 weeks ----
    Bounty X+1 - second release, not-so expensive
    ---2 weeks ----
    Raid - third release, reasonable priced for those up to date in PvE

Onslaught will be in the next bounty and then in the March raid (based on history)
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 804
    Could we get an actual clarification on this line please? It's put in every month, but we haven't had a clear definitive explanation in some time:

"Hitting targets that are below your recommended level will result in fewer points. This does not affect the completion bonus for a finishing a set."
    what are you asking for, what the lvl penalty is, what base lvl do the penalties apply from, or something else?
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Wild_G
    Wild_G
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 695
    So last raid you didn't have point reduction on any of the targets.  So why was it added back this raid.  I know not all low and mid levels have all the tech as high levels but most do have the same tech and hulls as high levels.
  • Willie Saez Ramirez
    Willie Saez Ramirez
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 74
    Why not offer the Tactical Focus Mod for the Onslaught?
  • NorthernTimberWolf
    NorthernTimberWolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 106
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 5:42PM
    So we can't put any countermeasures on the new hull or am I just missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind, a few slots must be special and not displaying correctly. I can put counters on in the top slots.

• dave55robinson
    dave55robinson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 133
     i have probably a max of 10 hours to participate , being that there is still points earned theft occurring , i see no reason in even starting . have fun seeya next week .
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,624
    Could we get an actual clarification on this line please? It's put in every month, but we haven't had a clear definitive explanation in some time:

"Hitting targets that are below your recommended level will result in fewer points. This does not affect the completion bonus for a finishing a set."
    what are you asking for, what the lvl penalty is, what base lvl do the penalties apply from, or something else?
    Yes. lol

We have had the level at 80, at 85 and even higher once. Which Tiers are affected? We have had it apply to the A set in a raid. It gets thrown up every month and never defined leaving many to wonder or to find out when the raid goes live. Should be a simple additional sentence that is included each time they put it in for clarity.
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    kixeye if ur readiing this put chaos in then raid complete

• kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,361
    im happy you reduced the build of bare hull for fm down to 2 days 22 hrs with RnD and captian but you increased the build on the weapon to 14 hrs and a 3 hr repair bill per hull is high
  • hitman
    hitman
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,950
    Care to elaborate at all or are you using the power of your mind to communicate your point?
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • angleiron
    angleiron
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 134
    if the inferno is as good as the icebreaker by it self will be useless in fm unless they leave the 115
  • BUTT_CHEEKY
    BUTT_CHEEKY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 84
    Now we have a new hull (Chameleon) any chance of kixeye releasing some old uav`s for the people who wasn't playing at the time of the original release .
    Or maybe some new ones.
    Thanks
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Skilled Warrior
    A lot of higher lvl players do not have the high lvl hulls so this level down of points makes getting stuff really difficult.  Last raid was nice not losing so many points, so can Kix please remove this "feature" .
  • cranesong
    cranesong
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 90
    hitman said:
    Care to elaborate at all or are you using the power of your mind to communicate your point?

It's just a database typo, they forgot about case sensitivity.  
    Might as well add an uppercase R to rockets while you're in there
    Sorry I don't know how to post an image properly, this will show what I mean

https://imgur.com/a/ehshu