Blood Amber Missions

The Ratchet
The Ratchet
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 53

I thought we were going to get more blood amber missions with the last update? Did i miss read that some where? @CM_Lee

• Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,563
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 11:00PM
    I do not believe new Blood Amber missions were listed in the update, rather that one of them had been fixed.
    Reference: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/725965

EDIT: See response below. 
    Despite the "VC Mod" forum tags, I am no longer a moderator.  Please go about your business and treat me like a fellow player.  Thanks! 
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,855
    @CM Chris said that in the State of the Game post. If I remember, the amber payouts were dependent on Bridge level. While having new missions would be nice, why not increase the amount of amber given? It's been the same since Bridge 5, giving 20 units daily. At Bridge 6, 30 units can be given. At Bridge 7, 40. Bridge 8, 50. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Das... Abscheulich... Ritter...
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,563
    I overlooked that segment in the State of the Game.  For reference: 

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/724487

That said, no specific date or quarter was mentioned for that improvement, which means precisely what was mentioned in that post:  The Dev Team is likely still working on it and it will be released when finished.  As for the other bits mentioned, blueprint pieces are listed as something to look forward to in the next Mobilization. 

Despite the "VC Mod" forum tags, I am no longer a moderator.  Please go about your business and treat me like a fellow player.  Thanks! 
  • The Ratchet
    The Ratchet
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 53

Thanks, i already have the blueprint so i will just be picking up more RI.