Vehicle Offers - Criteria

cyndm6
cyndm6
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 103
I haven't played the game for a while properly, basically just logging on to upgrade base just in case I returned properly, getting the odd unit here and there.

I decided to give the game another go this week so coined a couple of thousand gold. A friend of mine was offered an elite juggernaught which I wanted so I wrote to support to ask why I hadn't been offered it. There response outraged me. It was basically - nothing to do with us, all the game teams' choice, we can't do anything. Basically the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears. So I log back in and suddenly I'm greeted with a Sentinal offer for double the price. I buy this hoping maybe I'll then be offered the jug. No such luck.

I am now infuriated so I PM the CM. 3 Days, no answer. 

What I would like to know. Is a) what criteria I have to fulfil to be offered the SAME as one of my friends? b) Why I can pay $100s and get support that will not support in any way shape or form - my feed back to them was if you CAN'T help then find someone who CAN.
  • wilf289cdo
    wilf289cdo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 5
    only mugs coin and kixeye have mugged the mug off lol
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,459
    cyndm6 said:
    I haven't played the game for a while properly, basically just logging on to upgrade base just in case I returned properly, getting the odd unit here and there.

I decided to give the game another go this week so coined a couple of thousand gold. A friend of mine was offered an elite juggernaught which I wanted so I wrote to support to ask why I hadn't been offered it. There response outraged me. It was basically - nothing to do with us, all the game teams' choice, we can't do anything. Basically the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears. So I log back in and suddenly I'm greeted with a Sentinal offer for double the price. I buy this hoping maybe I'll then be offered the jug. No such luck.

I am now infuriated so I PM the CM. 3 Days, no answer. 

What I would like to know. Is a) what criteria I have to fulfil to be offered the SAME as one of my friends? b) Why I can pay $100s and get support that will not support in any way shape or form - my feed back to them was if you CAN'T help then find someone who CAN.
    i dont think there is a criteria for offers. 
    Are you referring to the offer of 10 elite jugg parts? If so that was one of the game wide offers.....those come and go to everyone at the same time.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,478
    Don't sweat the elite jug. Several players found out that buying the offer didn't give them the elite jug because they didn't already have the regular jug.
    Furthermore, it was basically an "unlock" instead of requiring you to have the 40 parts to convert a jug to elite, it did it for you. However those with a regular jug are still required to upgrade theirs to level 20 before they can use the unlock to start upgrading level 21 through 30.
    kix is tricky tricky, especially don't fall for the $50 for tech support either.
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 615
    Now ya tell me!
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • cyndm6
    cyndm6
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 9:26PM
    Jim93843 said:
    Don't sweat the elite jug. Several players found out that buying the offer didn't give them the elite jug because they didn't already have the regular jug.
    Furthermore, it was basically an "unlock" instead of requiring you to have the 40 parts to convert a jug to elite, it did it for you. However those with a regular jug are still required to upgrade theirs to level 20 before they can use the unlock to start upgrading level 21 through 30.
    kix is tricky tricky, especially don't fall for the $50 for tech support either.
    Wow that is seriously unbelievable. I WOULD have been pissed, but still pissed I wasn't offered it.

only mugs coin and kixeye have mugged the mug off lol
    Not sure about your comment Either you gave up playing the game and still watch the forums? Or you expect everything in life for free. There are real people at kixeye who have real families and real mortgages. They do NOT code this game for YOUR sole selfish benefit. If you do play then you are lucky to be able to for free.

snydersh said:

Are you referring to the offer of 10 elite jugg parts? If so that was one of the game wide offers.....those come and go to everyone at the same time.
    I definitely did not receive the offer, therefor it wasn't game wide.
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,459

snydersh said:

I definitely did not receive the offer, therefor it wasn't game wide.
    It was at least a week ago, i forget exactly how long ago it was. you said initially that you came back this week....maybe you missed it just before you came back?  i dont remember exactly when the offer was, but these offers only last for 24 hours after logging on when it is active. i dont know what the window for logging on to activate it is.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,203
    The game team do occasionally release offers to the players and the content inside of the offers can usually not be controlled by the players other than giving feedback.

If you missed an offer you wanted to purchase, then I'm sorry to tell you that you will have to wait until the offer returns to the game.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,512

You probably aren't offered it because you don't have a normal jug,
    and if your friend needs fewer than all the parts his offer will be cheaper.

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • cyndm6
    cyndm6
    Minor Nuisance
    nametagg0 said:

You probably aren't offered it because you don't have a normal jug,
    and if your friend needs fewer than all the parts his offer will be cheaper.

I have the normal jug. The pricing isn't an issue. All I want to know is what criteria there are for offers to be made.