Bastions Nemesis

Prince Jangra
Prince Jangra
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 6

Guys today I Saw a guy using Void Beams on a ravager to kill the Bastion cruisers.

He had 3 ravagers and enemy had one ragnorak and two bastions, it was pretty fun to see the bastions die though the ravagers died too coz of the carrier and bastions but he managed to make it a draw. Maybe thiswil help oeople think again about marauders faction. They are really cool but marauders are not really accessible.

• Demopans
    Demopans
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 132

That bastion had a bad fitting if it died like that. Kixeye will have to buff bastions thanks to you.

• helloworldwhataday
    helloworldwhataday
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 88

Seeing as the new cruiser gets a buff against cutters it must have been a real bad build

• Prince Jangra
    Prince Jangra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 6

Yeh but it killed every other fleet without any damage at all, shield died in one shot and ship in next shot

• HarpoonoZenith
    HarpoonoZenith
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 374
    Did the rag get hit?
    If it did I wonder if it'd die in 2 shots from a bastion.
    Image result for **** Kixeye
  • helloworldwhataday
    helloworldwhataday
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 88

The bastion has spelled the end for vega for a lot of players more so than the arrival of punishers. It's not the ship itself it's more the fact that kixeye failed with any attempt to balance it in level wise. At the end of the day xeno should never be allowed to hit dc and likewise these t7 ships should never be allowed to hit t6.5 or below imo it's bad game design. It makes everything below it obsolete to the fact not only will you take more damage but you will get totally obliterated. At least if there was a division between the tiers the older ships we have could still be used for fun in alliance wars and such but as things stand I am sorry but I can't see any fun in it anymore .

• Rapture90
    Rapture90
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 318
    the worst thing is not the op of the bastion tis the fact you need coins to get it or build it, then just spam them n coin reps..................where as a normal player will need a month if not more before they can build one and by that time the cruiser be useless due to the new battleship which will counter the bastion adn make it worthless then coiners spam out the new batleship again normal folk are left behind and again wont be able to use the new battleship but only coiners can, kixeye never make the ships accessible from the first year they are released instead we all suffer to coiners revenge. when t7 is outdated we will be able to access t7 easily but by then what will be the point. nowadays you cant use anything smaller than a punisher due to the pun n guard overpowering it and now the abstion overpowers everything from all ship types
  • Hummmmm
    Hummmmm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 329
    Bastion cruiser with ragnork??? I assume its a low level, low fitted fleet, which doesn't really say anything. If fully equipted, these thing would have like 30k shield 1000+ dps with range of battleships!
    I am cute