active player

maddogmattis
maddogmattis
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
looking for a active alliance thats has members that play i don't care how big your alliance is if the members don't play then why have the members i play every day and would like to join a alliance that the members play everyday too and one that help help don't need a alliance thats all about 4/5 members only all members should mater so if you got a active alliance hit me up if not don't bother 
  • dzyblnd22
    dzyblnd22
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    sec 72 try gangz i know they are 
  • maddogmattis
    maddogmattis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    ok let me update this! I'm in no way a big coiner!! I do play every day i do have most of the hulls but not all built!! I do have a job and i play for fun only and to talk to friends that i have meet in game !!
  • Come join We Can Fix It. We are a small ally but all active. We help each other and play for fun.
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 146
    looking for a active alliance thats has members that play i don't care how big your alliance is if the members don't play then why have the members i play every day and would like to join a alliance that the members play everyday too and one that help help don't need a alliance thats all about 4/5 members only all members should mater so if you got a active alliance hit me up if not don't bother 
    sent you a private message
    COOT is recruiting!!
  • jim.bye.77
    jim.bye.77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2
    SecondTime  not sure we would be a good fit for you we have about 50 members at least 1/2 or 2/3 of them play daily we help other within our alli or within the sector.  we are in 224 at this time we move a lot  look us up RBAR  
  • Archangel_1
    Archangel_1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 236
    SecondTime, our alliance is 30RS and we've been around since the beginning of alliances.  We are not a big alliance (about 8-10 of members play every day, the rest as time permits), but we focus on helping each other grow in the areas they need help with.  If you think that sort of an alliance might fit with what you are looking for, we are in Sector 116.  Send me a message if you want more information or would like to join us.
  • leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 589
    hi mate. we are in 364. lots of the guys in the same boat as you. We play to enjoy.our ally RXR.
  • Stoned_Crow
    Stoned_Crow
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
    I have sent u a pm on here
    ***LittleFoot***

Legend N Helper of All
  • rrdata
    rrdata
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 71
    I send you a pm on kix long time ago when yo first posted here...can you read it ? ty

Limburgia