Shadow op Question.

Bilkolover
Bilkolover
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 520
In our clan we have a 33 who every week asks for 2 70s. I remember around that level i used to do 32 25s. Can a 33 do a s/o 25 or is it domed to them? 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,203
    The level 20 Shadow Ops bases are locked when the player reaches level 35. If he is below level 35, he will be able to attack the level 20 Shadow Ops bases.

Sadly, I haven't been able to scout the level 20 Shadow Ops bases which means that I'm unable to comment on the difficulty of these bases. But you should focus on making him test some PvE bases so he can challenge himself until he reaches the point when he can take the higher tier bases. It's always recommended  to start low and then grow from there.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,478
    tell him to do his eight 45s
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,711
    Axel L said:
    The level 20 Shadow Ops bases are locked when the player reaches level 35. If he is below level 35, he will be able to attack the level 20 Shadow Ops bases.

Sadly, I haven't been able to scout the level 20 Shadow Ops bases which means that I'm unable to comment on the difficulty of these bases. But you should focus on making him test some PvE bases so he can challenge himself until he reaches the point when he can take the higher tier bases. It's always recommended  to start low and then grow from there.
    Here is the Lv 20 Layout

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    TroyW said:
    Axel L said:

Here is the Lv 20 Layout

Thanks a lot Troy and it does not appear to be too difficult which means that most of the low level players should be able to tackle it fairly easily.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,512

@Axel L said:
    TroyW said:

Axel L said:

Here is the Lv 20 Layout

Thanks a lot Troy and it does not appear to be too difficult which means that most of the low level players should be able to tackle it fairly easily.

Given they all have libs now the low lvls have an easier time getting the new uniques than the mids : p

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    nametagg0 said:

@Axel L said:
    TroyW said:

Axel L said:

Here is the Lv 20 Layout

Given they all have libs now the low lvls have an easier time getting the new uniques than the mids : p

The main problem is that it's nearly impossible for kixeye to design a good level 45 Shadow Ops base when the 20s are locked away from level 35 players. I can say that the 45 base is somewhat easy this time around but it's still extremely difficult if you haven't unlocked some of the most powerful faction units.

Hopefully kixeye would remove or raise the level lock and instead give an instead give out an incentive for hitting the high tier bases with additional rewards like few extra workshop components.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,061
    my son and his friend lvl's 33 and 31 do the 20's with old SF's on Rubi, they try to do 3 at a time, and they get it done quite quickly, only thing that slows them down it the fact that have to search the sector for the random 20's .... lol, they are definitely troopers, and never ask for help
  • kixeyeuser_631512569_18125_5690931
    kixeyeuser_631512569_18125_5690931
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 16
    im lvl 33 and do the 20s with no problem at all, your lvl 33 is just being lazy
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,164
    the lv 20s  points have been rised as well from 100 points to 250 so they should be able to do them finding lv 20s might be hard to find at first on the map but once they start doing them they will start spawning in more  so it will be easyer to find  and  1 lib should be all he should need per base but if he wants rubi to do the work then add 2 per base   split them up when he spawns them and hit rubi and he should be okay 
  • martin-the-thug
    martin-the-thug
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 140
    your clan made him lazy easyer to ask than do for self like many in the game , as for doing 20s up the lvl to 40 let people enjoy game