This is why I asked Kixeye to open the game up!

• xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 802
    You guys are side stepping the whole point lol bottom line open the game up!  Like said for those players that have old ID's go look at Som3a in 21 you will see how far you've fallen behind in game he's hungry or look at the level 50 hellknight another example

but for every massive coiner there is a 1000 players who are behind.  If they pile more upgrades on everybody now, even more will walk away. 

What's the point having 500 huge coiners and nobody else left playing ?
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,581
    You guys are side stepping the whole point lol bottom line open the game up!  Like said for those players that have old ID's go look at Som3a in 21 you will see how far you've fallen behind in game he's hungry or look at the level 50 hellknight another example
    I was just trying to verify the XP numbers I have on the wiki for the higher levels. 

So again, it would be extremely helpful if you can post your exact numbers.  I would ask someone else but I don't see a lot at your level.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Bradbunch1234
    Bradbunch1234
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 406
    Now I am curious as to how much a level 49 has and needs. Perhaps I will understand why I have played so long and not leveled up compared to the newer players. Thanks for showing an interest Troy. I can only assume it is due to  coining upgrades. I was just trying to total how much I spent in this game to date. Looks like just over $1200 in the past 6+ years I have been playing. I was like wow...most were $10.00 gold purchases and some $50 depending on when a sale was on. I was thinking more like $600.00 but looking back on my settings and the purchases for war commander I was way off. Looks like my first purchase was made in July of 2013. Oh boy!
    So I am normal for my expected level judging from my XP? I have 7 digit id and playing daily for over 6 years (Dec. 2011) almost done with base upgrades (except for platforms which take forever lol). How did so many players with half my time invested get so far ahead of me? I spend most of my time hitting resource bases, tokens, op, and everything else the comes out to do. I mean the level 49 talking here said hes been playing a year less then me and he is 4 levels higher then I am. I can't believe he has done that much more of anything then me to get what at this rate will take me another 4 years to reach. I spend way to much time on this game and still seem to stand still. But I will go by what I am informed of in this post. Nothing else I can do. I thought there was a problem with my game.

I'm stuck at lvl44. Been there over 2 years and showing no signs of being any closer to 45 in 2018 than I was in 2016 lool.

Maybe it is because I am so much more aggressive then you and I help so many more players...(Just kidding of course). Could you put a picture of your level experience in here like I did and maybe Troy can see that too. I would like to compare my #s to yours anyway. I was waiting for that level 49  to post his pic too. Guess he don't want to for some reason.

I have 13 billion with 1.4 billion to lvl45. My issue is nothing seems to pay any xp. Thankfully I don't care but its funny as my entire clan has overtaken me now lol.
    So I have over 16 Billion and need an additional 3+ billion to reach level 46. Total 20 billion reaches level 46 according to my pic of my level XP I put in here. (Correct me if I am wrong, I never was very good at math)...So then you Crofty need at least 14 billion total to reach level 45 (as I am now)....Then you will need and additional  6 billion Just to reach level 46. We are going to be left so far behind at the rate I am seeing out there that we may have to join a kiddie clan lol. 6 years to 17 billion for me.... But the rate has slowed down now I guess due to longer upgrades and less things to upgrade. And I will most likely be offline when the upgrade completes, which from my understanding we don't receive unless we are on at the moment of completion. That is a  considerable amount of XP I wont see.... That is why at least in part, coiners have an advantage. Pay for the instant upgrade and get lots of xp for it (BOOM! Level up). All my buildings and turrets are maxed as well as many other things. Hmmmm.....They say "Money isn't everything" But in this game it sure is lol. Wonder who "They" are anyway lol. Well, I confused myself enough for one day. Enjoy.

• Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 440
    hey the one who make the thread bcz he need more upgrades
    you can take my account and max my units too ........
    RFT admin

• kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 261
    yeap it all adds up is days i do like 800k medals in a day if i need to so thats alot of xp 

• TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 6:57PM
    yeap it all adds up is days i do like 800k medals in a day if i need to so thats alot of xp 

Well it adds up yes but we are talking BILLIONS not millions of XP.  It takes over 22 Billion XP to get from Level 49 to 50. 

So going from Level 49 to 50 is the equivalent of going from Level 1 to Level 46 all over again... 

Or 

its the same as going from Level 1 to Level 44 more than twice..., And all without the xp from all those Building upgrades.

Just to generate 1 Billion XP you would have to do around 11,000 HZ 90's.

Here is the rest of the required XP amounts :   ( The orange ones I have yet to verify with screenshots ) 

Oh,you don't even get XP for the Thorium you loot from Players or PvE bases either. 

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

Minor Nuisance
    Yeah i just hit level 49 so i got 21 billion to go it took me a year to go from 48 to 49 but level don't really matter in game just units do
    Minor Nuisance
    Yeah i just hit level 49 so i got 21 billion to go it took me a year to go from 48 to 49 but level don't really matter in game just units do
    Minor Nuisance
    There is level 52's in game i not sure how though lol hitting level 49 was time consuming enough
  • giveup123
    giveup123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 426
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 7:55PM
    Now I am curious as to how much a level 49 has and needs. Perhaps I will understand why I have played so long and not leveled up compared to the newer players. Thanks for showing an interest Troy. I can only assume it is due to  coining upgrades. I was just trying to total how much I spent in this game to date. Looks like just over $1200 in the past 6+ years I have been playing. I was like wow...most were $10.00 gold purchases and some $50 depending on when a sale was on. I was thinking more like $600.00 but looking back on my settings and the purchases for war commander I was way off. Looks like my first purchase was made in July of 2013. Oh boy!
    So I am normal for my expected level judging from my XP? I have 7 digit id and playing daily for over 6 years (Dec. 2011) almost done with base upgrades (except for platforms which take forever lol). How did so many players with half my time invested get so far ahead of me? I spend most of my time hitting resource bases, tokens, op, and everything else the comes out to do. I mean the level 49 talking here said hes been playing a year less then me and he is 4 levels higher then I am. I can't believe he has done that much more of anything then me to get what at this rate will take me another 4 years to reach. I spend way to much time on this game and still seem to stand still. But I will go by what I am informed of in this post. Nothing else I can do. I thought there was a problem with my game.

I'm stuck at lvl44. Been there over 2 years and showing no signs of being any closer to 45 in 2018 than I was in 2016 lool.

Maybe it is because I am so much more aggressive then you and I help so many more players...(Just kidding of course). Could you put a picture of your level experience in here like I did and maybe Troy can see that too. I would like to compare my #s to yours anyway. I was waiting for that level 49  to post his pic too. Guess he don't want to for some reason.

I have 13 billion with 1.4 billion to lvl45. My issue is nothing seems to pay any xp. Thankfully I don't care but its funny as my entire clan has overtaken me now lol.
    So I have over 16 Billion and need an additional 3+ billion to reach level 46. Total 20 billion reaches level 46 according to my pic of my level XP I put in here. (Correct me if I am wrong, I never was very good at math)...So then you Crofty need at least 14 billion total to reach level 45 (as I am now)....Then you will need and additional  6 billion Just to reach level 46. We are going to be left so far behind at the rate I am seeing out there that we may have to join a kiddie clan lol. 6 years to 17 billion for me.... But the rate has slowed down now I guess due to longer upgrades and less things to upgrade. And I will most likely be offline when the upgrade completes, which from my understanding we don't receive unless we are on at the moment of completion. That is a  considerable amount of XP I wont see.... That is why at least in part, coiners have an advantage. Pay for the instant upgrade and get lots of xp for it (BOOM! Level up). All my buildings and turrets are maxed as well as many other things. Hmmmm.....They say "Money isn't everything" But in this game it sure is lol. Wonder who "They" are anyway lol. Well, I confused myself enough for one day. Enjoy.

look at him lol only cc lvl47

• Bradbunch1234
    Bradbunch1234
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 406
    I see more and more of high levels with low crap bases. I have asked how they do it. Guess it can suk to be them. High level with no skill or good stuff. Set up for lots of embarrassing moments. Never thought I would make it to level 45 (level 30 with mega tanks was my goal back in the day) but now level 45 is not even that much. But I earned one hell of a good base with all the big toys. 6 years in the making. B)
  • Phil Hindhaugh
    Phil Hindhaugh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 36
    All left to do in base is upgrade oil/metal pumps.  All images attached is last things to upgrade high levels have nothing to do gets little boring at times!
    I must have missed something here, and this may be a dumb question, but how did you upgrade your ravagers to 17, I can not upgrade mine past 10, I thought you had to have omega siege to upgrade them that high, and unless I am wrong there has been no way to get the omega parts yet. Or is it a problem with my account that i can not upgrade them any higher, I have elite siege.
  • Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 440
    All left to do in base is upgrade oil/metal pumps.  All images attached is last things to upgrade high levels have nothing to do gets little boring at times!
    I must have missed something here, and this may be a dumb question, but how did you upgrade your ravagers to 17, I can not upgrade mine past 10, I thought you had to have omega siege to upgrade them that high, and unless I am wrong there has been no way to get the omega parts yet. Or is it a problem with my account that i can not upgrade them any higher, I have elite siege.
    i think u have bug
    rav 1-10 need normal siege 
    11-20 need elite 
    21-30 or 40 need omega
    RFT admin

• Phil Hindhaugh
    Phil Hindhaugh
    Potential Threat
    Sarkis 2 said:
    i think u have bug
    rav 1-10 need normal siege 
    11-20 need elite 
    21-30 or 40 need omega
    Thanks for reply, it appears talking to my clan mates I am not the only one, ticket going in me thinks. Cheers again
    Minor Nuisance
    This post wasn't meant for e1 to comment on lmao its meant for kixeye to see that their is a player base they don't accomodate!
  • Cobra AA
    Cobra AA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 19
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 9:27PM
    giveup123 said:

erm have i miss something as i know u can get tango delta and alpha but where is sigma coming from ?
  • Phil Hindhaugh
    Phil Hindhaugh
    Potential Threat
    PVP air toon
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 705

but for every massive coiner there is a 1000 players who are behind.  If they pile more upgrades on everybody now, even more will walk away. 

What's the point having 500 huge coiners and nobody else left playing ?
    This. 
    I don't even bother to upgrade this account anymore.

My main account, that I started before this one, still has over 500 days of building upgrades left & I build continuously. 
    I refuse to coin upgrades to try to "catch back up" because it is pointless.

Keep pushing me further back with new long upgrades & I might decide to stop playing altogether.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7,050
    Cobra AA said:
    giveup123 said:

erm have i miss something as i know u can get tango delta and alpha but where is sigma coming from ?
    The Air platoon called Sigma is the PvP airborne platoon that can only be used for PvP.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • StaimB
    StaimB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 700
    This post wasn't meant for e1 to comment on lmao its meant for kixeye to see that their is a player base they don't accomodate!
    Then you had to write a support ticket, if you want to talk to Kixeye directly. The forums, especially "General Discussion" would be senseless if people shouldn't comment. ;)

At the end you shouldn't think just about heavy coiners boreness because they have no patience and can't wait for time upgrades...There are people playing this game that don't want or are not able to waste their money here. If they just make more and more content or upgradelevels you'll coin it  up and cry around again, because there's nothing to upgrade again and the non or low-coiner players upgrade-mountains will get higher and higher.

So you may coin lesser or play something else while waiting for new content when you're bored.

Just my 5 cents...
    Minor Nuisance
    Thx for your 5 cents but game not meant for free riders kixeye is a business!
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,344

@kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635 said:

Actually thats wrong.... If it's business than you sign up for subscription or contract.... that will never happen because once it's 100% pay to play you legally have to provide a service that meets certain standards.. hence you as a company are accountable.. this model removes them from liability...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
    Minor Nuisance
    Perry299 said:At the end of the day they wanna make money lol hence free riders don't make the game the ones that pay the salaries do!

@kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635 said:

Actually thats wrong.... If it's business than you sign up for subscription or contract.... that will never happen because once it's 100% pay to play you legally have to provide a service that meets certain standards.. hence you as a company are accountable.. this model removes them from liability...

Minor Nuisance
    Flat out if they didn't make money there wouldn't be a game!  I notice most of the posters on forums tend to be the free players and non coiners!
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 215
    Iám glad i did not bye token  in the offer. i still need  token. have 2  maxed with Token. it give me some to do, it would be easy coin, but  i see now it get more boring than it is now if i did not have token to do, i have stil O War-rig lv 21. O Blackout lv 21. O phantom lv 32. O SStorm lv 35. O hydra lv 35. O juggernaut lv 36. and the last new. it take time get reso  for it. and token for the last, but many  cant even make Token´s. i like help some get  units, and a few parts. they need  do some  :) But even get the 80 parts for 1  or 1 that got back in game,  they nearly give up seeing what they mist.! i know there  will be new upgrade, but  for now i do not need it,  just glad i did not spend  on max  units. than i will have nothing to do i like do little pvp. but  start spend coin on that,  i leave to others. 
  • StaimB
    StaimB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 700
    edited 14 Feb 2018, 8:43AM
    Flat out if they didn't make money there wouldn't be a game!  I notice most of the posters on forums tend to be the free players and non coiners!

Do you think about what would happen when every free player stop playing the game? Or low-coiner? You heavycoiners won't have much PvP anymore because you have no enemys anymore that you can slap. Except you enjoy killing dead bases.

No free to play-game works with heavy coiners only. There have to be always victims/cannon fodder for the moneybags that they can increase their self-esteem. :smile:

Minor Nuisance
    It probably be more peaceful lol the non coiners tend to be the whiners all the time!
  • jerryA
    jerryA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 328
    You all gonna feel really cheated and taken advantage of when they turn out the lights on this game and you have nothing to show for all the hundreds of dollars you have spent over the years and all you have are memory's, just sayin lol
    BADMONKEY
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    jerryA said:
    You all gonna feel really cheated and taken advantage of when they turn out the lights on this game and you have nothing to show for all the hundreds of dollars you have spent over the years and all you have are memory's, just sayin lol
    Isn't that the eventual fate of any game?  

Games are just experiences.... You entertain yourself and you are left with the memories of playing the game...

I remember paying $45 for a Atari 2600 game cartridge ages ago... those games eventually went away but I still have great memories of playing them with my friends!  

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Essayon
    Essayon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,138
    Wait, so you're asking Kixeye to open up so you can pull away from everyone else even more?  LOL  You don't want anyone being able to catch up to you?  You want to secure your high toon level dominance and everyone else beneath your feet?  LOL  And you're willing to pay to stay on top?  

FRIKIN' NAILED IT! ooohhhh he knows what he's doin'...

and yes I'm gonna bring up the whole 4 overwatch turret fiasco AGAIN. and when after that there was no pvp for 2 months, kixeye had to come up with the first "million+ HP" units. literally "powercreep-by-player."

every now and again some selfish player pops up attempting to persuasively ask for something ingame that THEY want but know full and well would screw up the balance aspects of the game that they don't like or care about...this player doesn't care if the game gets unfun for everyone else or even if they run the game into the ground, as long as THEY had fun...

uumm...so you want everyone to believe that you're experienced/smart enough to be this top level clan leader who's basically beaten the game but yet not experienced/smart enough to anticipate how players in the forums would react to you essentially asking to raise the ceiling on all upgrades? that's literally like dressing up as a troll and running around shouting "i'm not a troll, i'm not a troll"...

furthermore it appears the game has "accommodated" you quite well thus far. as in even more so than pretty much everybody else.....

look, I'm honestly not trying to be unkind here, but with your playstyle, you're best bet is probably gonna be to find another game to play that is already open-ended and just play it into the ground until it dies.kix has already learned their lesson in your department and the only real choice that they might have would be between either

(1)offering gargantuanly expensive upgrades that become more infuriatingly and utterly useless as they go up, OR

(2)redesign the entire game to specifically give "extreme high level players" their own seperate world/version of WC.

now we all know they're not going to do (2) since the whole "domination" thing kinda loses it's zest when everyone else is a coiner and just as big as you; you'd just want this WC back anyway...

so the best advice I could honestly give you would be to either leave WC altogether, or start practicing your "surprised angry" response now for when they give you the satirical option (1) solely for asking them to put a sheer power level ingame that in the basically-nonexistent-but-technically-there-chance that some poor soul might actually be stupid enough to listen to you, we all know you only want so you and all 8 of your millionaire friends could abuse it mercilessly to find some sick joy in driving away the bottom 99% of the customer base and undoing 4 years of WC progression in a mere 8 months all while constantly screaming "**** murder" and blaming any and everyone else just because you can...So i'm curious; how many other games that you play have you tried to fish with this same hook?