This is why I asked Kixeye to open the game up!

• kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 277
    I also play the game different than most of you im more aggressive!  I'm a clan leader when not fighting i make my players stronger I get alot of xp from doing that.  I smash probably 10 times more bases than the average player.  So again more xp.  
    Minor Nuisance
    I see all the complaining in forums this base is too hard lol.  Most bases aren't hard its the way you approach them see many players will take their sweet time doing a base so no damage.  I don't mind eating a lil damage as long as you beat it fast.  I seen posts about the war rig bases too hard yesterday those are simple missle the hunter missile turrets and harold the base yawn onto the next one!
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

How many hours and days a week do you play ?>

@kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635 said:

I see all the complaining in forums this base is too hard lol.  Most bases aren't hard its the way you approach them see many players will take their sweet time doing a base so no damage.  I don't mind eating a lil damage as long as you beat it fast.  I seen posts about the war rig bases too hard yesterday those are simple missle the hunter missile turrets and harold the base yawn onto the next one!

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
    Minor Nuisance
    Depends during events alot of hours
    Minor Nuisance
    Also again this post isn't meant to complain guys its more so meant to inform Kixeye their is a player base out there that they make no money off of.  Go look at bases like Turner the Sorrow or Monty for example.  Scooby, Wabo, CFB, Hellknight i could go on and on majority of these guys have nothing to do for the most part and i only named a few lmao i could literally spend all day and name 500 players!
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,711
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 2:04PM
    I recieve my upgrade xp just fine always have.  I have 21 billion xp to go to level 50 that will take a long long time.  Look i know the non coiners and the free players will whine no offense but guys like croft provide kixeye with nothing they don't coin.  The game needs to be opened up i can name heaps of players that are ahead of me or around the same.  The pace of the game is goofy.  My breachers are level 20 i coined em and yeah i did 23.2 mill xp in the event its not hard just time is all.  Basically i have 2 things to do every month the event and smash bases!
    The XP you get during events is not Standard XP ( XP ) , its Event XP ( eXP ) and it doesn't go to increasing your player level. 

The only three ways to get XP to increase your player level is : 

• Looting ( taking in an attack ) Oil/Metal from an Enemy, Event or PvE base  ( Awarded 1 XP for ever 50 resource looted ) 
    • Collecting Resources from the Oil Pumps and Metal Factories in your base ( Awarded 1 XP for ever 50 resource collected  ) 
    • Building and Upgrading Buildings on your Base.

Ok, I lied there is 2 other ways but they are so small they don't effect you.
    • You get XP from the Resources you get from the Scrap Metal cars and from those little missions in the lower right corner .

If you collect your resources from the Ironstike 60's you only get XP for the 16.2 million Metal & 15.8 million Oil....  the additional  65 million metal & 65 million Oil you get after you complete the base does not give you XP because it is awarded as a bonus ...  Therefore each IS60 only gives you 640,000 xp.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

Minor Nuisance
    I challenge e1 here to go to sector 21 scout a player named Som3a he's stronger than anyone commenting on this post really he's a level 42 with a 33 mill id his units are stronger his base is stronger because the pace of the game is slow.  Go hit him once let him hit you you will see what I am talking about he's in sprta clan crazy when a level 42 is pretty much one of the strongest in game lol
    Minor Nuisance
    Hellknight same sector same clan look at his base he has nothing to do either is many players like this is many players with heaps to do
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 615
    Now I am curious as to how much a level 49 has and needs. Perhaps I will understand why I have played so long and not leveled up compared to the newer players. Thanks for showing an interest Troy. I can only assume it is due to  coining upgrades. I was just trying to total how much I spent in this game to date. Looks like just over $1200 in the past 6+ years I have been playing. I was like wow...most were $10.00 gold purchases and some $50 depending on when a sale was on. I was thinking more like $600.00 but looking back on my settings and the purchases for war commander I was way off. Looks like my first purchase was made in July of 2013. Oh boy!
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • giveup123
    giveup123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 735
    StaimB said:
    Well, if you didn't coin like a boss you'd have more upgrades left to do. So don't complain and upgrade your ressource-generators. :P 

giveup123 said:
    Obviously you are a minimal percentage of those who are maxed and seeking more to grind against, I would recommend finding a woman and enjoying a few hours away from the game, lets try not to make it so everyone has to commit 24 hours a day or spend thousands, its a game and supposed to be fun, not a life....
    when u have $ to waist or u have a lot u dont know what to do with it,only takes 1-2 days playing the event make 22m xp then u unit is max 

There are way better things you can do when you have too much money...But that's everyone's own decision.
    when u have a lot is fun to spend
    Minor Nuisance
    Look at the event leaderboard lol i not in first place i was whole time until i hit 23.2 mill xp then i quit doing event and helped others lol 2 level 42's with over 35 mill xp.  Som3a is one of them go let him hit ya once and then look at the play by play level of units he pretty much the same as me.  Go look at hellknights base he's a level 50 he's ahead of me on upgrades
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Now I am curious as to how much a level 49 has and needs. Perhaps I will understand why I have played so long and not leveled up compared to the newer players. Thanks for showing an interest Troy. I can only assume it is due to  coining upgrades. I was just trying to total how much I spent in this game to date. Looks like just over $1200 in the past 6+ years I have been playing. I was like wow...most were $10.00 gold purchases and some $50 depending on when a sale was on. I was thinking more like $600.00 but looking back on my settings and the purchases for war commander I was way off. Looks like my first purchase was made in July of 2013. Oh boy!
    So I am normal for my expected level judging from my XP? I have 7 digit id and playing daily for over 6 years (Dec. 2011) almost done with base upgrades (except for platforms which take forever lol). How did so many players with half my time invested get so far ahead of me? I spend most of my time hitting resource bases, tokens, op, and everything else the comes out to do. I mean the level 49 talking here said hes been playing a year less then me and he is 4 levels higher then I am. I can't believe he has done that much more of anything then me to get what at this rate will take me another 4 years to reach. I spend way to much time on this game and still seem to stand still. But I will go by what I am informed of in this post. Nothing else I can do. I thought there was a problem with my game.
    Minor Nuisance
    Because I'm more aggressive i fight more do more and help more is why I am a 49!
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,140
    Look at the event leaderboard lol i not in first place i was whole time until i hit 23.2 mill xp then i quit doing event and helped others lol 2 level 42's with over 35 mill xp.  Som3a is one of them go let him hit ya once and then look at the play by play level of units he pretty much the same as me.  Go look at hellknights base he's a level 50 he's ahead of me on upgrades

Where the hell you guys find the time and enthusiasm to grind 20mill + xp is beyond me. 2 play throughs and I'm bored to death and have the wife complaining lol
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    So I am normal for my expected level judging from my XP? I have 7 digit id and playing daily for over 6 years (Dec. 2011) almost done with base upgrades (except for platforms which take forever lol). How did so many players with half my time invested get so far ahead of me? I spend most of my time hitting resource bases, tokens, op, and everything else the comes out to do. I mean the level 49 talking here said hes been playing a year less then me and he is 4 levels higher then I am. I can't believe he has done that much more of anything then me to get what at this rate will take me another 4 years to reach. I spend way to much time on this game and still seem to stand still. But I will go by what I am informed of in this post. Nothing else I can do. I thought there was a problem with my game.

I'm stuck at lvl44. Been there over 2 years and showing no signs of being any closer to 45 in 2018 than I was in 2016 lool.

• xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    TroyW said:
    I recieve my upgrade xp just fine always have.  I have 21 billion xp to go to level 50 that will take a long long time.  Look i know the non coiners and the free players will whine no offense but guys like croft provide kixeye with nothing they don't coin.  The game needs to be opened up i can name heaps of players that are ahead of me or around the same.  The pace of the game is goofy.  My breachers are level 20 i coined em and yeah i did 23.2 mill xp in the event its not hard just time is all.  Basically i have 2 things to do every month the event and smash bases!
    The XP you get during events is not Standard XP ( XP ) , its Event XP ( eXP ) and it doesn't go to increasing your player level. 

• Looting ( taking in an attack ) Oil/Metal from an Enemy, Event or PvE base  ( Awarded 1 XP for ever 50 resource looted ) 
    • Collecting Resources from the Oil Pumps and Metal Factories in your base ( Awarded 1 XP for ever 50 resource collected  ) 

• You get XP from the Resources you get from the Scrap Metal cars and from those little missions in the lower right corner .

If you collect your resources from the Ironstike 60's you only get XP for the 16.2 million Metal & 15.8 million Oil....  the additional  65 million metal & 65 million Oil you get after you complete the base does not give you XP because it is awarded as a bonus ...  Therefore each IS60 only gives you 640,000 xp.

so basically we need to hit all the gold hack users who payout 650 mill res each time to level up faster LOOOL
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Because I'm more aggressive i fight more do more and help more is why I am a 49!
    Now how the hell can you tell me you "Do more & help more"? you have no clue how much I have done in the past 6 years in this game. I already said I was a daily player, that should tell you something. lol, you do more then me thats why your 4 levels ahead and been playing a year less then me. Thats a lot of doing and helping thats for sure. Do you have time to sleep lol
    Minor Nuisance
    Go look at Som3a and Hellknight you will see how far you've fallen behind in the game!  Sector 21
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Go look at Som3a and Hellknight you will see how far you've fallen behind in the game!  Sector 21

If I need to spend crazy hours and huge amounts of gold to keep up then this game can only end in just a few huge coiners left playing. If the game doesn't cater to the masses it will fail and failing it is badly.   

We went from 400 to 200 sectors and now 1/2 of those are dead.
  • ANGRY FARMER BHB
    ANGRY FARMER BHB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 209
    Wait, so you're asking Kixeye to open up so you can pull away from everyone else even more?  LOL  You don't want anyone being able to catch up to you?  You want to secure your high toon level dominance and everyone else beneath your feet?  LOL  And you're willing to pay to stay on top?  
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 3:23PM

I'm stuck at lvl44. Been there over 2 years and showing no signs of being any closer to 45 in 2018 than I was in 2016 lool.

Maybe it is because I am so much more aggressive then you and I help so many more players...(Just kidding of course). Could you put a picture of your level experience in here like I did and maybe Troy can see that too. I would like to compare my #s to yours anyway. I was waiting for that level 49  to post his pic too. Guess he don't want to for some reason.
  • ANGRY FARMER BHB
    ANGRY FARMER BHB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 209
    Sounds more like fear of competition to me.  LOL  You prefer to be or remain in God mode so you can compensate for the lack of possible fighting skill.  You want to guaranty victory without having to try.  LOL   I simply want to remain competitive so I can match skill for skill.   If I wished for maxed toons, it be to match the maxed toons I'm fighting against, not for the sake of pure dominance.   I respect being beaten by a better skilled player, not by a lesser skilled player with maxed toons.  But that's just me. 
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader

Maybe it is because I am so much more aggressive then you and I help so many more players...(Just kidding of course). Could you put a picture of your level experience in here like I did and maybe Troy can see that too. I would like to compare my #s to yours anyway. I was waiting for that level 49  to post his pic too. Guess he don't want to for some reason.

I have 13 billion with 1.4 billion to lvl45. My issue is nothing seems to pay any xp. Thankfully I don't care but its funny as my entire clan has overtaken me now lol.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,203
    TroyW said:

I have also check and the additional resources from the Economy Boost (Pillar) in alliance raids do also grant you xp. This makes the xp farming process slightly quicker if you have the 50% Resource boost active.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,061
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 3:48PM
    show off!! ... just saying
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    edited 13 Feb 2018, 3:48PM
    Axel L said:
    TroyW said:

I have also check and the additional resources from the Economy Boost (Pillar) in alliance raids do also grant you xp. This makes the xp farming process slightly quicker if you have the 50% Resource boost active.
    Ya let me know if you get XP on the 50% extra.

When do you get the bonus xp .... is it added to the total that shown when you finish the base or is it only added when it is put in your base... Does it change the xp shown on the end card?

with the 50% bonus does it still look like this or does it say 24,301,499 in these boxes?

If it does show on here you probably get the XP for the 24 million .... if not then maybe you don't.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,203
    TroyW said:
    Axel L said:
    TroyW said:

Ya let me know if you get XP on the 50% extra.

When do you get the bonus xp .... is it added to the total that shown when you finish the base or is it only added when it is put in your base... Does it change the xp shown on the end card?

with the 50% bonus does it still look like this or does it say 24,301,499 in these boxes?

If it does show on here you probably get the XP for the 24 million .... if not then maybe you don't.

With the alliance economy boost. The information is written like with your screenshot and the and the resources from the boost is included. While attacking the base, the resource counter is instead written with orange letters instead of white letters but the victory screen is around the same as with your screenshot.

The xp for the resources are added like normal but you will get 50% more xp as the resource payouts are increased by 50%. If it was with your base, you would get 24M Metal + 24M Oil from the base and (24M+24M)/50 xp instead of (16M+16M)/50 xp.

I did also make calculations which showed that you would receive xp for the bonus resources from the Economy Boost and the numbers were accurate.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    Minor Nuisance
    TroyW said:Wrong you get xp from doing hz90's all sorts of stuff!

Minor Nuisance
    You guys are side stepping the whole point lol bottom line open the game up!  Like said for those players that have old ID's go look at Som3a in 21 you will see how far you've fallen behind in game he's hungry or look at the level 50 hellknight another example
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    TroyW said:Wrong you get xp from doing hz90's all sorts of stuff!

Ya you LOOT the following amount of Resources from the HZ 90 : 

So a total of 46,400,000 Resources which will give you 928,000 XP  ( 46,400,000/50 ).

Like I said you get XP from Metal/Oil you LOOT from Enemy Players, Event Bases and PvE Bases.  

The HZ90 is a PvE base.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator