Pathetic, good bye marauders!

2»
  • the real SENTINEL
    the real SENTINEL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 95
    also the mk upgrades had to be researched and each one coined ready to go... so you are only pricing the hull to be coined, not the upgrades. try again simpletons
  • Celtic Zero
    Celtic Zero
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 107
    This new ECHO is s.h.i.t ( 2015 90.000 member online 2018 40000 member online ) and kix ???
  • googleno2
    googleno2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 100
    300$ a month, LMAO. Did you guys (whales) know that StarCraf 2 is totally free for download and play now.
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 795
    edited 17 Feb 2018, 3:21PM
    Todd7123 said:

@the real SENTINEL said:
    i no longer believe these guys to be coining.
     seen a fleet of mk5 bastions already, with the total for build being way over the $1000 mark.
     there is clearly hacking going on or favors from kix to well known players.
     one or the other is true

(waits for hate from moderators)

No hate
    And you have over estimated the cost 300.00 us would get you a fleet of marked bastions.

If you had 30000 coin would be easy to finish the builds as well.

That’s 75.00 a week for the month so it works out to a carton of cigs and a case of beer or a dinner and movie for two.

It’s actually very little for people with disposable income. Which a lot of gamers have.

Others don’t have the disposable income so it seems unbalanced.

Meh, maybe $300 for the mk packs and another $100-200 to build/fit. And thats probably at VIP10 where youve already wasted $12k or more

But seriously, how is that even an argument.. that its only $300? are you crazy! 

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,802
    edited 10 Feb 2018, 2:37PM
    I build my PvP fleets to be effective as long as possible even with the introduction of new factions... none of them are impacted by this OP Bastion Cruiser, looks like my investment has paid off.

Fleet 1: Vindicators -> Run from everything except themselves thanks to innate Harmonic Agility
    Fleet 2: Paper Marauder spam -> Deal as much damage as possible before they get one-shot anyways
  • Demopans
    Demopans
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 116

There's selfishness, then greed. Then there's Paul Preece.

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 323

There are just so many other games that give better return on your investment and that do not devalue everything you bought after six months. Kix is seriously damaging their name and their profits by continuing to stick to Paul Preece greed outlines.

What's left of their name to damage?
  • eloisiogomes872368
    eloisiogomes872368
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 11

You have to own the fact that all your time and money expended on this game have amounted to nothing. Once you realize that, you will stop and think before you waste anymore of your time and money.

I wasted some money in this game in the past, always using coins to upgrade the base, never in ships, they are always been obsolete in 6 months.
  • VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,204
    VOID TECH IS VOID
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • gundamcp9999
    gundamcp9999
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 35

For $400 I can buy a new pistol every month. I can play and shoot at range. Wtf can I do with a fleet of worthless pixels? Ain't going to save my **** from crime seeking gang bangers!!!!

I have basically play nothing since last event with new t7 crap came out. Simply a crap game now....

• Sheep Geminis
    Sheep Geminis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 365
    VOID TECH IS VOID
    It's even funnier if the VoidMaster say that, lmao.
    ┋ ID: 20710497. ┋ Lords of War Officer. ┋ Base level:  65. ┋ VIP Rank: 0. ┋
  • VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,204
    VOID TECH IS VOID
    It's even funnier if the VoidMaster say that, lmao.
    I think I have said that since pretty much day 1 of the VOID faction being out and it is true so yes.
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • kixeyeuser_1375956825032_21976_2141486433
    kixeyeuser_1375956825032_21976_2141486433
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 185
    Todd7123 said:

@the real SENTINEL said:
     seen a fleet of mk5 bastions already, with the total for build being way over the $1000 mark.
     one or the other is true

No hate
    And you have over estimated the cost 300.00 us would get you a fleet of marked bastions.

That’s 75.00 a week for the month so it works out to a carton of cigs and a case of beer or a dinner and movie for two.

It’s actually very little for people with disposable income. Which a lot of gamers have.

I have disposable income.. I have quite a bit of disposable income... but no way in hell am I spending $75 A WEEK on a VIDEO GAME.  If you consider that good value for your money.. I would say give it to me instead and I'll give you back 50% of it in 6 months (which is probably what a guardian is worth compared to a bastion today)
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,063

@kixeyeuser_1375956825032_21976_2141486433 said:
    Todd7123 said:

@the real SENTINEL said:

one or the other is true

No hate

I have disposable income.. I have quite a bit of disposable income... but no way in hell am I spending $75 A WEEK on a VIDEO GAME.  If you consider that good value for your money.. I would say give it to me instead and I'll give you back 50% of it in 6 months (which is probably what a guardian is worth compared to a bastion today)

FYI my vip is way closer to 5 then 10 and I did not buy this offer but I’ve seen a bunch of these fleets

So regardless of your opinion or mine on value of 75 ish per week there are people in this game that regularly do spend that and more.

It’s their money so it’s cool.

I wasn’t really commenting on the value just on the available cash that could be spent this way.

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Astrobot31
    Astrobot31
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 76

The people who spend $75 a week on this game are not average players. Let me break it down for you; there are people that spend insane amounts of money on the new content, which is fine, their money whatever. Kixeye has skewed the new content to only be affordable by a few large spenders, and this in turn slows down the content "trickle" to an acceptable cost for the average player. The gap between the whales and us plebs has grown exponentially with each new tier, this creates a huge content gap that makes most players unable to compete...

2»