Titanium - any more sources coming?

AF_CamO
AF_CamO
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 77
So titanium is quickly becoming the biggest pain in the ****...huge amounts need to use the conquest yard..huge amounts to upgrade the mega...huge amounts to build things like the new anti sub gates..and only one source to get it?!  The 85 Nav relays are really tough too for a measly 25k and I'm not going to bother mentioning the expeditions -  the amount available is a joke!

Is there any future sources coming like adding it to the drac bases or something?  

8vENJK6.jpg

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,369
    Not that I'm aware of, I use a G.Skyfire fleet to auto 85s till full.  I can normally go from empty to full for about 3hr damage.
  • AF_CamO
    AF_CamO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 77
    Laredo said:
    Not that I'm aware of, I use a G.Skyfire fleet to auto 85s till full.  I can normally go from empty to full for about 3hr damage.
    Sorry to hear no new sources are coming.. can you share your skyfire build  I have the gullspit flag and 4 highly ranked regular ones..  I can hit two 85s but then have major damage and have to repair.  Just to build a Justice in my conquest year I need 200K which is insane

8vENJK6.jpg

• Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,200
    I havent really had any Titanium issues till the new T7 boat..

holy friggin hell it is a **** hog..  

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,369
    AF_CamO said:
    Laredo said:
    Sorry to hear no new sources are coming.. can you share your skyfire build  I have the gullspit flag and 4 highly ranked regular ones..  I can hit two 85s but then have major damage and have to repair.  Just to build a Justice in my conquest year I need 200K which is insane
    Sure, here are the builds.  Interception system is on there for a combat speed boost nothing else, you may can use something else for a better outcome.  

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,425

@Joe_B222 said:

Thats why i built all 3 bare hulls in my normal shipyard and then using conq shipyard for refits. Way less titanium.

• robert_ c
    robert_ c
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 784
    titanium payouts need to be increased thats all.
    Aaron24083 said:
    my one wish would be for a turret that could actually stop a boat
  • INFERNO3DNOT
    INFERNO3DNOT
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 6
    It is very difficult to play with the titanium requirements.  I can now build conquest shipyard but why would I when it takes titanium for anything done it it?  Not everyone has the top hulls either. I agree, another source would be good or less requirements for it please. 
  • KillerChrome7
    KillerChrome7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 315
    Titanium should be put in the daily chests

• Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,200

@Joe_B222 said:

Thats why i built all 3 bare hulls in my normal shipyard and then using conq shipyard for refits. Way less titanium.

who has the time in their normal yard for PvP ships..

I still havent touched the hydras yet

• DuckyD
    DuckyD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 201
    Laredo said:
    AF_CamO said:
    Laredo said:
    Sure, here are the builds.  Interception system is on there for a combat speed boost nothing else, you may can use something else for a better outcome.  

Laredo, there is no point in putting Interception System on the Skyfires due to the fact that it doesn't say "UAV" on it. Unless you know something I don't, I thought the only thing that helps out UAV's were things like building damage, splash, etc. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can see you using it for the extra combat speed but that is the only thing on the special that you are getting out of it. So why not use something else if you are just doing the targets on auto anyway?
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,941

@DuckyD said:
    Laredo said:

AF_CamO said:

Laredo said:

Laredo, there is no point in putting Interception System on the Skyfires due to the fact that it doesn't say "UAV" on it. Unless you know something I don't, I thought the only thing that helps out UAV's were things like building damage, splash, etc. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can see you using it for the extra combat speed but that is the only thing on the special that you are getting out of it. So why not use something else if you are just doing the targets on auto anyway?

Laredo just told you that he was using interception system for the speed boost ONLY. He already knows that it has no other uses....

facepalm

Personally I'd use chaining upgrade, so you get rid of more drones at once.

Omae wa mou shindeiru.
  • Zam
    Zam
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,460
    I've heard that Phoenix fleets work pretty well in the titanium targets.  Anyone have a quality build for a fleet of those for this purpose?
    Zam

Sectors visited: 121, 432, 433, 236, 394, 271, 251, 246, 36, 350, 307, 238, 334, 296, 91, 337, 255
  • whatever11
    whatever11
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193
    i'd like a 100 glowing target that pays out 50k T so it does not take so LOONNGG to fill up W/H, my sky fleet can fill w/h with out being repaired but it takes too long!( yes thay take damage but can repair over night)