I need help with the ranking

verozpy5
verozpy5
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 3
hello having a problem with my ranking for the photos you see, I've atak more than 9 bases so I rate the medal payout. but there he comes out of the 5 atacks and in the ranking of the section is in the 0 #, and when you see in the images he does not show when I'm going to win it says there's going to be 0 medals, it never happened so I worry if I won at the end of time ja atack more in mute in nothing

I hope they help me
In case you want to answer me by email, ae: [email protected]   translated into translator

• verozpy5
    verozpy5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 3
    hello having a problem with my ranking for the photos you see, I've atak more than 9 bases so I rate the medal payout. but there he comes out of the 5 atacks and in the ranking of the section is in the 0 #, and when you see in the images he does not show when I'm going to win it says there's going to be 0 medals, it never happened so I worry if I won at the end of time ja atack more in mute in nothing

I hope they help me
    In case you want to answer me by email, ae: [email protected]   translated into translator

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,006
    This should be an visual glitch only and shouldn't affect the payout at all. The payout works exactly the same and are based on if you have hit 5 bases but it will not be displayed directly probably due to the "broken leaderboard" which hasn't been fixed yet.

If you won't receive your medals payout when you have hit 5 bases on Monday, there is most likely some other issue affecting your account.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288