cant send ticket

gerryshover
gerryshover
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 18
ok ive tryed and tryed to get help with sending a ticket so i have stopped coining until its fixed and i can send a ticket i know kixeye dont care about my one little account but its not fair to me would be nice to hear from someone that can fix this gerry shover
  • gerryshover
    gerryshover
    Greenhorn
    oh my email is [email protected]
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,139
    edited 22 Jan 2018, 10:17PM
    Which issue is causing that you cannot send a ticket. Do you get an error message when sending the ticket or do you get the famous message which says that need to spend $50 on kixeye games in order to get access to send support tickets?

Finally, it's not recommended to share your email address on the kixeye forums or on any chats.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • gerryshover
    gerryshover
    Greenhorn
    Axel L said:
    Which issue is causing that you cannot send a ticket. Do you get an error message when sending the ticket or do you get the famous message which says that need to spend $50 on kixeye games in order to get access to send support tickets?

Finally, it's not recommended to share your email address on the kixeye forums or on any chats.
    the one that says i have not spent $50 in game
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,139
    Axel L said:

Then you might either be in the group of players who haven't spend $50 on the game or the group that has but the support is still locked. If you are in the second, then kixeye need to look at your account in order for you to unlock the ability to send support tickets.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • gerryshover
    gerryshover
    Greenhorn
    Axel L said:

oh and its been like this over a year so i missed out on a lot thank you gerry

• gerryshover
    gerryshover
    Greenhorn
    gerryshover said:i been looking at a long list of money i spent but cant figure out how to send it to you so if you need it please tell me how ty gerry
    Axel L said:

Axel L said:

Axel L said:

• gerryshover
    gerryshover
    Greenhorn
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

Then you might either be in the group of players who haven't spend $50 on the game or the group that has but the support is still locked. If you are in the second, then kixeye need to look at your account in order for you to unlock the ability to send support tickets.
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

been looking at reciepts from all the coining i have spent