This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Not worth playing anymore

Mike_A715
Mike_A715
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 8

Now here are the issues I see so far and as we all know it's all about the money in his game now we all see it and it is what it is.
Now with that said the issue are this
1) major lag issues
2) you can't move your base once killed for at the least 4 hours and even if the redeployment tokens it seems it is capped at 2500 so hense useless as they want 3k plus to move.
3) unbalanced game play
4) once your fobs are killed in war zone now instead of 100k to put them back out it is 200k each to redeploy if your base is not killed then if the base is killed after fob deployment you are out he 600k for fobs you redeployed plus the metal your losing when killed so it can cost you an easy million in metal now if your in war zones so hense does it really pay to do it? no not really as or not able to have h freedom to move your base unless they get paid for you to move it is a laughable game!!

So is he game really fun for anyone anymore I would think not as kixeye has no sense in customer service and I understand it's a corporate and they need to make money but when you take things to the extreme they have taken to make it such an unbalanced game in favor of taking advantage of the players well I say it is time to hang it up and find a new game until these issues are resolved I say good riddens..

• Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn

Your troops do not go where you want them to go do to lag issues and kixeye will tell you it's not them..lol so according to them it's everyone else's issue (laughable really) but by hook or crook there is no issue what so ever with there advertising to spend money on gold....

• Mike_A715
    Mike_A715
    Greenhorn

And when you put in a ticket telling them about an issue they ignore you wow great customer service.. what a joke

• Paul Tacina
    Paul Tacina
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2

Highly agree Bradley’s are constantly changing they raised cc level from 7 to 8 and said they sped it up and now with all the new updates they slowed it down even more and lowered there defense I have a **** ton invested in this game and now I can’t even beat a level 60 when I’m a lvl 64 with a **** ton of event units maxed out or close to including the mk...new cannon is total bullshit u even get close whole unit is wiped out and my unit lvl was maxed until cc10 update...I wish I never dropped a dime on this game but 2 grand later like a complete **** moron I feel obligated...if I could get all my money back or even half I would take it and never touch this **** game again

• Paul Tacina
    Paul Tacina
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2

Wondering why I was marked as greenhorn when I’ve been playing this game for a year btw customer support sucks as well nearly impossible to get **** fixed unless u **** about it 3 times or more by that time u don’t even remember what needs to be fixed

• kixeyeuser_727139343_2165_1827944
    kixeyeuser_727139343_2165_1827944
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 8

I agree... Some changes are commendable but most of the times the changes are so drastic that after getting used to gameplay you feel cheated... At lower levels i was able to beat people 10 levels above me but now I am level 58 and there is no way to beat a person equal to my level... The new turret is a nightmare with both it's damage and range... And on top of that platoon size is reduced and Merks now get 200 platoon cap and add more tanks are not what they used to be.... Ontos 2 are meaningless pretty much all the old units on which I spent money are useless... All that matters is T14 Himars Bradley's BMP and the new tanks.... Attacking a player a couple of Level below your level doesn't give out that many resources... Light Vehicles and Helicopters totally useless... Nobody uses Mi28 and Guardians anymore at my CC8... And Tanks are more vulnerable to MG fire which is ridiculous... Infantry is totally useless... Only people who can drop a continuous **** ton of money bear everybody easily... Platoon Capacity needs to be increased and Merks and other Tanks need to lower cap by at least 50... And increase per squad to 4.... Lots of stuoid changes had made this game a lot less fun

• John1gun
    John1gun
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 2

I requested a full refund from apple iTunes & received full reimbursement of all money spent on rogue Assault

• p0n2000
    p0n2000
    Greenhorn

Agree with all the comments.

My chat hasnt worked since january..complained numerous times..kixeye asked me to tracrert to their servers which did not work. They said it was a problem with my ISP..but chatndoes not work even if i try to play the game from work, which is on a different ISP..

Troop balance constantly changing.

• p0n2000
    p0n2000
    Greenhorn

Light troops dont works, spent ton of time upgrading humvees and ontos but they are basically useless..

• David Sessions
    David Sessions
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 1

Its borderline criminal. They sell you something for real money, and shortly therefter completely change the game so what you spent money on is useless.