No more base hitting

frederik.christiansen.986
frederik.christiansen.986
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 14
I am a level 112 from GIMPS.. we love to hit bases.. or .. 

From me.. a devoted base hitter who have everything in my arsenal.. and have it build.. I can say that Basehitting has come to a almost standstill.. many of us have not had a hit on our base in 3-4 weeks.. and that that should tell you something about the state of this game. 

its a CHORES game now.. not a base hitting game.. After having build Evis, Kings, and latest Bulders.. I can say that its close to impossibel to hit bigger bases these days.. my own included.. no one gets in.. a shame really.. 

Between forsaken misson, bounty, campaigns, and Raids.. there is not much time to consolidate and fokus on base hitting.. and interaction between players.. because the it the big difference between a CHORES driven and a PvP driven game.. without the base hitting.. its just plain booring.. doing the same thing over and over again.. 

• Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 532
    wait till next week and bounty comes.. 

new T7 click the back of the base hull will be out.

• Blackknight452
    Blackknight452
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 127
    Joe_B222 said:

and a matter of a few days later that will be countered with ease i was killing boulders less than 36 hours after last bounty with ZERO alterations to base this is what happens when folks demand a flagship for defense instead of attack nye on all pvp hulls are had it now they need a flag to boost them and make em last longer than a matter of days !!!
    blackknight

• Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 532
    Joe_B222 said:

and a matter of a few days later that will be countered with ease i was killing boulders less than 36 hours after last bounty with ZERO alterations to base this is what happens when folks demand a flagship for defense instead of attack nye on all pvp hulls are had it now they need a flag to boost them and make em last longer than a matter of days !!!
    you used T6 amd 6.5 stuff to counter tier 6.5 stuff..    To be expected. 
    The boulder is right in line with everything else of that tier..   

T7 is going to be a different animal all together ( based off what the mods have said in the forums ) 

The sky is not falling, you will be able to click the back of bases again soon.