Players Insult

Syrian-Fighter
Syrian-Fighter
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 11
Hello everyone 
i play war commander from his begin and i like it , until now all players was talking me with full of respect except some players i'll talk about 2 of them
every time they come they insult my religion and you didn't do anything , the other one get banned because he was hacking and you return him account when he back he join his tag and i welcome him then he insult my parents , many people send tickets but you do nothing why all that ??
 see plz find solution about him
and Ty for all your work
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,412
    next to each players name in chat there is a red circle button you can click, this allows you to mute these players from chat.

if you wish to unmute these players typing /list and clicking the green circle next to the name in the list you want will allow you to once again see what these players say.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Syrian-Fighter
    Syrian-Fighter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 11
    nametagg0 said:
    next to each players name in chat there is a red circle button you can click, this allows you to mute these players from chat.

if you wish to unmute these players typing /list and clicking the green circle next to the name in the list you want will allow you to once again see what these players say.

this Player Insult without resson the red are my tag and i dont want someone see it simply
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,412
    edited 15 Jan 2018, 9:01PM
    nametagg0 said:

this Player Insult without resson the red are my tag and i dont want someone see it simply
    hover over someones name in chat and there will be a red circle to the right side of the chat box,  if you dont want to see it push that button and you dont have to.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly"